PDA

View Full Version : Thoughtfulness does still exist.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
10-12-2011, 09:36 PM
I have a special thanks for the help that AllieGG and Danielle.N has offered to help me look facially more feminine. I had asked once on a forum

and had only gotten one reply that was snarky. They are helping me even though they are preparing for their wedding this weekend. You don't know how much this truly means to me.

There are some great people on this forum. Thank you to all that are there for all of us who need constructive help.

Hope Allie and Danielle have a wonderful wedding day and that they are always in sunshine, especially on their honeymoon. I'd love to attend but we just became private friends.

As always;
Phylis

Cynthia Anne
10-12-2011, 11:06 PM
I can only agree with you! There are many here that are thoughtful! I call them my friends! I love reading their threads and post! They seem to only have nice things to say about their sisters! Hugs to you sister!

AllieGG
10-13-2011, 12:03 AM
Phylis, you are just such a sweetheart! I'm glad I saw this thread since I was about to sign off for the night, and for the rest of this week and next.
Don't let that snarky comment get to you, whoever made it has lost out on making a great friend here.

Speaking on behalf of both Dan and myself, we are very glad to have made your acquaintance and thank you for your kind words in your PMs. I'll give some tips to help you change what you see on the outside, but don't ever change whats on the inside, because it is pure gold.

Take care, and we'll see you when we return:)

Alana & Dan

kimdl93
10-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks to Allie and Danielle for being so helpful, and to Phyliss for being so courteous and appreciative.