PDA

View Full Version : If She Only Knew

Michelle PJ
10-13-2011, 05:25 AM
Here's something that probably happens to many of us every now and then. In the office yesterday waiting to take an elevator down to the cafeteria, an attractive woman in skirt and heels was examining her stocking clad leg and said to three guys also waiting, "Rats! I see that I have a hole forming on my stocking. You guys don't know how lucky you are." I immediately thought to myself, "No. It is YOU my dear who doesn't appreciate your good fortune." One fellow volunteered that nobody knows what "Ed" does on the weekend and I offered that I had several pairs in my desk drawer if she needed help later.

Kittyagain
10-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Here's something that probably happens to many of us every now and then. In the office yesterday waiting to take an elevator down to the cafeteria, an attractive woman in skirt and heels was examining her stocking clad leg and said to three guys also waiting, "Rats! I see that I have a hole forming on my stocking. You guys don't know how lucky you are." I immediately thought to myself, "No. It is YOU my dear who doesn't appreciate your good fortune." One fellow volunteered that nobody knows what "Ed" does on the weekend and I offered that I had several pairs in my desk drawer if she needed help later.

Michelle, I am a little confused. Ed is you?

Kitty

jillleanne
10-13-2011, 07:15 AM
ditto ditto here, please explain? How many gg's call pantyhose, stockings? hmmmm

Karren H
10-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Tuesday for 12 hour safety retraining I wore casual clothes and a ball cap instead of my normal suit and tie. One of my coworkers said "halloween isn't for a couple weeks". Told her "my halloween costumes are always way prettier than this". She LOLed out loud! :)

Cynthia Anne
10-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Well now we know what Michelle does on the weekend! But we don't know if Ed is the same person! Aw come on now tell us!! Hugs!

Lorna
10-13-2011, 11:56 AM
On one occasion my wife told me how lucky men were not to have to wear girdles and stockings. I suppose "have to wear" is different from "can wear".

kimdl93
10-13-2011, 12:39 PM
One fellow volunteered that nobody knows what "Ed" does on the weekend and I offered that I had several pairs in my desk drawer if she needed help later.

So, did she take you up on your offer of spare nylons?

Sophie86
10-13-2011, 01:15 PM
On one occasion my wife told me how lucky men were not to have to wear girdles and stockings. I suppose "have to wear" is different from "can wear".

Yes, having to whitewash the fence (http://www.pbs.org/marktwain/learnmore/writings_tom.html) is a punishment, but being allowed to whitewash the fence is a privilege for which folks will pay. :heehee:

RADER
10-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Last weekend my wife and myself where going to a German Restaurant for dinner.
We where dressed causal, she had a sweat top with a fall seen printed on it.
Just as we where about to walk out the door, she blurts out, "O' I do not have a bra on"
I returned with, "Well I do" and I did have a bra on, under dressing that day.
She said "OK as long as one of us has one"
It was just one of those moments.
Rader

linda allen
10-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Last weekend my wife and myself where going to a German Restaurant for dinner.
We where dressed causal, she had a sweat top with a fall seen printed on it.
Just as we where about to walk out the door, she blurts out, "O' I do not have a bra on"
I returned with, "Well I do" and I did have a bra on, under dressing that day.
She said "OK as long as one of us has one"
It was just one of those moments.
Rader

OK, now, that's funny. :heehee:

Michelle PJ
10-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Kittyagain,

No. As for the guys, it was me, Ed and a close friend of the woman in distress with the damaged hose. I have no clue what Ed does on the weekend but no for sure that weekends for me, particularly in the recent past, certainly involved getting dressed up. Makes more sense now?

Michelle PJ
10-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Perhaps the GG in distress was wearing "stockings"? How would we know for sure? Also, I have heard lots of women refer to hose as stockings.

Michelle PJ
10-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Kimdl 93,

I was a little disappointed that she did not. If she had, I would have been unable to accomodate as I really didn't have anything "nice" in my desk drawer.