PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Things

Kittyagain
10-13-2011, 05:41 PM
There is something special about sharing something physical like rings or clothes or even a bracelet with you wife or girlfriend. It is like to me a higher level of acceptance I would think.

Kitty

kimdl93
10-13-2011, 05:58 PM
I agree - symbolically speaking. My wife and I share jewelry and rarely clothes (I am a bit too big on top). It does give me a warm feeling to wear something of hers or vice versa.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-13-2011, 06:24 PM
I enjoy it as well, same with sharing make up, I and look at it as a compliment to how my clothing taste have evolved being that my wife now wears most of my nicer outfits.

DanaR
10-13-2011, 07:23 PM
My wife and I share some things. She probably borrows more of my stuff that I do of hers; which is fine with me. One night I was out shopping and came home late, she had gone to bed early. The next morning I was looking for the outfit I bought, and it was gone. She wore it to work. That night when she came home, she told me what a cute outfit her and the girls at work thought it was. She told them that I bought it. Her coworkers thought that it was very cool, for me to be buying clothes for her. :lol:

SheriM
10-14-2011, 08:24 AM
I wish I could share more with my wife. She has, in the past borrowed a pair of pantyhose from me (wears them a couple times per year). Our bras are the same size but she would never ask me for a bra. My panties are a little small for her. It would be nice to share in the morning but she would prefer to ignore my dressing.

2B Natasha
10-14-2011, 08:34 AM
That's great for you!

No sharing from her to me. IE. I do not borrow, beg or steal any of her jewelry, clothing or other articles. She on the other hand is free to borrow any of my stuff.

Why you ask? Goes back to when I was younger. I, like many here, " Borrowed " from GF/SO/Wife....... Because I was not comfortable with who I was or was not. So I justified " Borrowing " there stuff with out asking out of fear. It wasn't justified. Just like I don't want the neighbor borrowing my lawn stuff with asking me first. So now I have a rule with myself. No borrowing. Even when she knows.

BTW. This rule of mine perplexes her and she is always offering me to borrow her stuff if it will complete and outfit.

Cynthia Anne
10-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Sharing is a beautiful thing! I know first hand not having someone to share with is a sad thing! Hugs and keep on sharing!

LeaP
10-14-2011, 10:42 AM
My wife and I have a pretty full sharing relationship. Either of us may freely use clothing, jewelry, etc. As a practical matter, I do not borrow some things such as shoes. Hers are the same basic size but different widths. Some underwear is shared and we've been talking about having a couple of common drawers (excuse the pun). Skirts and pants are a completely different fit, but most tops work. I'm a bit reluctant to borrow some things because she is so meticulous about clothing care and I'm more casual that way. The last thing I'd want to do is ruin a favorite silk top or something.

Lea

Kittyagain
10-14-2011, 11:20 AM
It is so good to read of others who share things. We laughed again this morning as she cut the tags off a blouse that I thought was going to be mine and put it on.

There are things though that look better on her than me and sometimes the other way. I think most often is how it hangs and not so much the color.

Kitty

jenniferj
10-14-2011, 11:45 AM
DearSweetWife and I share almost everything except shoes (she wears a 7 1/2 and I squeeze into an 11). She was initially squeamish about bras and panties, but one time she needed a strapless bra and I had one...

My taste is much more froufrou than hers, so I tend to have the party/dress-up things. She almost always wears my stuff on our NYC opera trips.

-jj

LeaP
10-14-2011, 11:47 AM
This thread topic actually reminded me of something. Recently, I asked my wife about some silk camisoles she had in the closet. Again, she is very meticulous - everything is hung just so, on the correct hanger type, certain orientation, some things with dust protectors, and so on. She responded that she noticed a long time ago, prior to my coming out, that they were often not hung quite right (despite my being careful!). She told me in the recent conversation that she had left them there for me, though she doesn't currently use them, assuming I liked to wear them!

SOs often know more than they let on! Even when they share.

Lea

Sandra
10-14-2011, 12:02 PM
We share :D Only a few things that we don't share one is bras, Nigella is a smaller cup size than me and a few items items of clothing, such as skirts/trousers that don't have elastic waists.

Stephanie47
10-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Sharing isn't going to happen around here! Although we could share some of my dresses that stretch, she does not want to discuss cross dressing. Once she accused me of taking one of her discarded garments (nightgown) out of the trash and keeping it. I think she was just expressing her displeasure with my cross dressing. Beside the gown was way to small. And, I certainly would not want to borrow her boring cotton panties and white or beige bras. I like a little more color in my undergarments and like sexier fabrics. But, if she were to want to borrow something from me or just inquire, I be more than grateful to let her borrow. However, never share eye make up. Too much chance of catching pink eye, etc.

Jeannie
10-14-2011, 12:26 PM
My wife and I share a lot of things. Clothing, some underwear, make-up. She gives some of her old bras that she can't wear or she doesn't like anymore and since she is big breasted it works perfect for me. In fact I am wearing a skirt and blouse of hers along bra and panties she gave me right now. It so great to have someone that is helpful.

t-girlxsophie
10-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Apart from Shoes (shes a 5 and im an 8/9)my Wife and I share a lot of our clothes and when we shop together,we mostly look for things we both may like,but sometimes our tastes are wildly different.

Sophie

*Vanessa*
10-14-2011, 12:35 PM
My wife always borrowed my things (but panties & bras off limits). She liked to wear my dresses, tops and sweaters (in winter) or maybe my earrings. When we went to company parties she most all the time like to wear my breast forms. It was always the unmentioned knowing that we liked to share over dinner, a wink and such. I borrowed less of her cloths as she was much smaller then I... ha good memories!

jillleanne
10-14-2011, 01:24 PM
It is so good to read of others who share things. We laughed again this morning as she cut the tags off a blouse that I thought was going to be mine and put it on.

There are things though that look better on her than me and sometimes the other way. I think most often is how it hangs and not so much the color.

Kitty
lol, I can relate to that. I can't tell you how many times I will have something on or vice versa and one of us will say, "I remember buying that for me", and the other will say, "you didn't buy that, I did, for me!". lol

Cally
10-28-2011, 10:42 AM
My first night out ever I borrowed a few things from my SO, but that was only fair, she had borrowed one of my dresses a few months earlier and loved it so much it's hers.

We share clothes, jewellery, she will use my makeup occasionally,borrow a bra or some tights. We enjoy going opp shopping together and finding stuff for each other.

When I think about it, she probably borrows more of mine than I do hers, but what do I care? Gives me an excuse to go out and shop more.

I am reminded of that line .. "Girls. If you want to double your wardrobe, marry a CD!"

Works just fine for me.

Cheryl T
10-28-2011, 10:56 AM
I certainly agree. My most treasured item is a pair of ankle bracelets that my wife gave me. I wear them all the time and hate to ever take them off. She asked me once if I felt strange that they were hers and I told her that that actually made it even more special that she gave them to me.
We also share tops and some dresses and some shoes. She's taken to wearing a couple of my wigs as well and when we're getting ready to go out somewhere there is this specialness that sweeps over me that we are sharing this on such an intimate level. I feel it's brought us so much closer.

shayleetv
10-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Whenever my wife wants to make me up she always uses her make up instead of mine. She says it's because she is more familiar with the way it goes on. The only other things we can share are necklaces, her rings are so small that her biggest ring won't even fit on my pinky passed the first joint. My pinky is a size 8 and her ring finger is a 6 1/2. Oh yes, scarfs, they fit great.

Jenniferathome
10-29-2011, 05:52 PM
I love it when my wife borrows my clothes. She can't wear everything but when she does it's a great sign of her acceptance of my cross dressing. She tells me that my clothes are her "free" wardrobe.

PretzelGirl
10-30-2011, 10:48 AM
It does come in handy. I borrow very little from my wife, although once in a while I do with a top I really like. But she will come to my closet a lot when she is having trouble matching things up. It comes in handy as we don't have to buy as much for those once in a while outfits. Note that "don't have to buy as much" isn't the same as "won't buy as much". :heehee:

Badtranny
10-30-2011, 02:19 PM
I "share" stuff with my roomie all of the time. Sometimes without even knowing it, until she returns it. Yeah, "sharing" is a special joy.

Cheryl T
10-30-2011, 02:35 PM
There is something special about sharing something physical like rings or clothes or even a bracelet with you wife or girlfriend. It is like to me a higher level of acceptance I would think.

Kitty

I agree...and that's why I wear the ankle bracelets that my wife gave me all the time and hate to remove them.

rebekkadg
10-30-2011, 06:56 PM
My wife and I work from the same makeup supply pretty much since we share just about the same skintone. My wife is actually a good deal bigger than I am in most areas (I am bigger in shoe size slightly and have bigger hands/fingers) so we have very little in the way of clothes that we can share. She does have a sexy black leather outfit that is really too small for her but fits me pretty well with a good belt that I wear fairly frequently around the house that she rarely wears herself along with a pair of high heal boots that fit me like a glove that are a little tight on her legs. She insists on me wearing some her of jewlery from time to time.