PDA

View Full Version : Salt Lake City

Annaliese
10-13-2011, 06:01 PM
I was at a conference in Salt Lake City made plans to go out, Cami came to get me, now I have gone out in Salt Lake before, this time was a little difference. I have been going to this conference every year for the past 15 years so most the people at the conference I know. So as me and Cami left the Hotel and walk through the Lobby there was at least 10 of the conference goer in the Lobby some I knew well. I was able to wake right pass them and out the door with no problem. The next day I ran in to the same people at the work shop I attended, nothing was said. I did not even hear did you see those crossdresser last night.
Then on to dinner, both of us were thereat-ed like ladies and no one pay us any attention, after dinner we went to a mall and walk in and out of different shop and was ask can we help you ladies. My only regret is we did not take any picture.

PretzelGirl
10-13-2011, 09:58 PM
I am glad you two were able to get together and I am sorry again that I couldn't make it. Sounds like all went well. The fear of going out is sometimes bigger than the reality. I am glad you scooted right on by. That is a confidence builder!

Annaliese
10-14-2011, 04:36 PM
I wish you could have made it, next time.

Cynthia Anne
10-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Sad to hear about no pictures! But life is beautiful when things go like they should! Glad you had a good time Hugs!

Brenda456
10-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Hmm. I don't suppose there were any teachers at that conference. . .