PDA

View Full Version : your dream come true?

cassandra54
10-13-2011, 10:00 PM
suppose there was a breakthrough in medical transplants. they found a way to transplant a woman's parts for a really low price like say $50,000 and the end result would be that biologically you would be a woman and even bear children.

how many hetero guys, maybe who have a SO would give some serious consideration to this? i know i would.

cdtraveler
10-13-2011, 10:08 PM
If there was a pill that would allow me to completely transition for a breif period of time to see what it's like sign ...me up. permenetly though? Am not there but hey who knows I might like it so much I change my mind. Fun to think about and honor your perspective.

Aprilrain
10-13-2011, 10:19 PM
You could get SRS, BA, and all your body hair removed right now for $50,000. If you are not willing to transition with the current technology which is pretty good why would this be any more attractive? I would think that a "hetero guy" would no more what to transition with your science fiction scenario than he would with what is medically possible today. What does being able to bare children bring to the equation?

NathalieX66
10-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Give me $15,000.....well maybe $20, 000 for permanent hair removal via laser and electro, and I'm happy.

That's where it ends for me.

I'm good with being a guy and a girl. I want to be as gender ambiguous as possible.

Chickhe
10-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Funny...just in the news the other day was a story about a uterus being transplanted. So, perhaps some day not to far away it will be possible. Anyhow, current technology gives a pretty good facimilie and I don't see everyone running to do it even though the cost is not much more than a car... So, perhaps your answer is in the current statistics.

Toni Citara
10-13-2011, 10:59 PM
No, not really. However, I would love to know what it feels like for a woman to have ground-pounding multiple orgasms. No matter how good sex can be for a guy, the thought of having 6 or 10 or 37 orgasms that escalate in their intensity and the release of all those endorphins... wow. That would be worth $50,000.00 and then some!!

cassandra54
10-13-2011, 11:04 PM
No, not really. However, I would love to know what it feels like for a woman to have ground-pounding multiple orgasms. No matter how good sex can be for a guy, the thought of having 6 or 10 or 37 orgasms that escalate in their intensity and the release of all those endorphins... wow. That would be worth $50,000.00 and then some!!

that too would be awesome, i don't think the current SRS can make lady parts that can have orgasms like that, there's muscles and glands and stuff like that involved.

marny
10-13-2011, 11:23 PM
you sure could do a lot for 50 K, Me ? Just a bump on the top/ Lower unit is no big concern. Hasen't been used for some time, marny

silkeze
10-14-2011, 12:19 AM
AS for myself I wouldnt blink an eye, this is something I have dreamed of all my life! Am I crazy for feeling this way?

jennCD
10-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Not something I'd consider... I like my male parts too much. Now, if you had pulled out the old "magic pill" from your bag of tricks, then I might give it some consideration (tho not for $50k a pop.)

:)
jenn

Kate Simmons
10-14-2011, 03:10 AM
Not too many when it came down to the "nitty gritty" I'd imagine. TG's talk a good fight but it's usually about the glitz and glitter concerning womanhood rather than the primary function of being female, which not only includes bearing but nutruting as well.:)

jillleanne
10-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Why not just find a guy with gobs of cash that wants his woman perfect for the rest of his life and marry him? I'm betting he's out there and who better to spend the rest of her days trying to achieve perfection for life than me? he he he Oh, the money I could blow!!!!!! lol

Tina B.
10-14-2011, 08:40 AM
It sounds good, but I don't think my wife would let me spend that much money on something that the whole family can't get some use out of. Maybe a nice swimming pool, she might go for that.
Tina B.

NicoleScott
10-14-2011, 08:55 AM
No. I'm a crossdresser with no desire to be woman. But what I could do with fifty thousand !!

Karren H
10-14-2011, 09:03 AM
Personally, money really isn't an issue... If I want to, I have the means to make it happen..... And live comfortably for the rest of my life... But I'm very content with the cards that have been dealy me... Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Cynthia Anne
10-14-2011, 10:06 AM
I would be the first in line even if I had to rob a bank to get the money!:D:hugs:

Stephenie S
10-14-2011, 10:20 AM
that too would be awesome, i don't think the current SRS can make lady parts that can have orgasms like that, there's muscles and glands and stuff like that involved.

Sorry. Not true at all.

S

Jennifer H
10-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Very happy as I am. Lets face it I have the best of both worlds, I can be either a man or a woman whenever I feel the need. Anyway if I had the opp I would probably start to cross dress as a man because its the dressing up that turns me on. xxx

suchacutie
10-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Hmm, then I'd have to figure out how to present as a male? Figuring out one direction is hard enough :)

I am a bit selfish here: I want both of my genders so I'd rather use the $50K and go shopping!!

tina

linda allen
10-14-2011, 02:06 PM
suppose there was a breakthrough in medical transplants. they found a way to transplant a woman's parts for a really low price like say $50,000 and the end result would be that biologically you would be a woman and even bear children.

how many hetero guys, maybe who have a SO would give some serious consideration to this? i know i would.

Sounds like a twist on the Genie thread but you have to pay for it.

Being able to bear children wouldn't be a plus for me, but at my age, it would be rare indeed for a genetic woman to bear a child.

I think the difficulty would be not so much having a female body and being treated as a female, but dealing with friends, family, work, just about anyone you know. I mean, how do you just walk into work and sit down at your desk? How do you deal with your own family or your inlaws? Your drinking or fishing buddies? And your wife or girlfriend? "Oh by the way honey, you just became a lesbian."

I said in the other post that I would take a vagina from the genie. Nobody would have to know except my wife and my doctors. The old boy between my legs isn't working as well as he used to, but judging by my wife and her electric toy, a vagina is a pretty neat thing to have.

Now switching to a female body for a couple weeks and then back, I could handle that. In fact, that's my ultimate fantasy.

5150 Girl
10-14-2011, 02:10 PM
If I had the money I'd do it

Rianna Humble
10-14-2011, 03:29 PM

Shame that you count me out on two criteria. I would go for it in a flash - one of my lasting regrets is that I will never be able to be a biological mother.

StephanieH
10-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Odd thing you should mention this topic right now, as it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately - wouldn't have thought much about it years back, but I'm getting older so I suppose I'm just pondering stuff. I wouldn't go the whole nine yards - would prefer to leave the equipment down there intact - BUT, I would love to have partial reassignment done. You know, get some "real" boobs, have some liposuction done to work on reshaping, and do hormone treatments. I know transitioning into that "type" of person can be pretty rough, but, I see some of the folks who've done it and I cannot help but admit that I am very jealous of how they truly do seem to have the best of both worlds.

AbbyN
10-14-2011, 04:24 PM
No way. Then I'd just be an ugly guy with real woman parts. How would that be better? ;)

Tasha McIntyre
10-14-2011, 04:32 PM
No, I would not give consideration to a permanent change. I'm way too happy with my guy life (as a CDer) with a wonderful wife and children.

Tash :)

Miss Maxine
10-14-2011, 04:33 PM
I'll take two extra-large breasts, a small set of shoulders, one curvy waist, and a vagina--hold the ovaries--to go, please. Do you take debit cards?

sara.s
10-14-2011, 06:41 PM

how many hetero guys, maybe who have a SO would give some serious consideration to this?

I don't get it.. Heterosexual is not an opposite word of transsexual. You can be both hetero as well as trans for less than $50,000 and still get all your surgeries done(i hope i am right). Does that sound like a good deal? :p

Mrs Roads
10-14-2011, 06:57 PM
I would so jump on that to have a pair of real DD breast and a real full blown all woman vagina. Then I'll truly be able to say: My name is Mrs Roads and I AM WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

LRoberts
10-14-2011, 07:02 PM
If I became a woman would dressing still have the thrill?

AnitaH
10-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Only way that I would go for it is if I could be a woman for a day perhaps a week at a time and then change back. No way would I want to bear children, too old anyhow. I'm a CD'r and comfortable as I man. Besides how could I flaunt some of societies norms then?

AnitaH

eluuzion
10-15-2011, 04:22 AM
I will pass, but I promise to send you a nice card while you are recuperating.:D

:love:

linda allen
10-15-2011, 06:36 AM
No way. Then I'd just be an ugly guy with real woman parts. How would that be better? ;)

That's a good point. Who would want to be 6' 4" tall, 240 lb, covered with body hair, size 14 feet, and have breasts and a vagina? :eek:

A better plan would be transplanting your brain into a female body of your choice. :)

I'll be 5' 6", 140 lb, and shapely, thank you. Oh, and 18 years old. :heehee:

Cheryl T
10-16-2011, 05:13 PM
If I was 20 years younger I'd be on line.
Now...that's a lot of traveling in my not so far off retirement....

christina s
10-16-2011, 09:36 PM
I wish my body more feminine at times but i wouldn't do a complete change . Just one so i can find shoes that fit