PDA

View Full Version : Out about and caught

vetobob9
10-14-2011, 10:53 AM
I went for a walk late this morning. This was the first time I was out with my forms and bra but no coat because it really hot here. That is why I try to do my walks in the morning.
I have to walk for at least 2 hours each day because my physician at the VA in my old state told me that my blood analysis indicated I was on the verge of being diabetic. So I have to eat a mostly vegetarian diet and walk at least 45 minutes. I decided to make it 2 hours. That makes for a total of 6 miles that I have to walk each day.
I decided to wear some fem stuff this morning because I didn't think there would be many people around. Only a couple of passing motorists. When I heard them coming, I instinctly crossed my arms as I walked and then let them once the vehicle passed.
I did this the first time but I didn't see my neighbor pulling around the corner. He stopped and asked if I needed a ride anywhere. I politely told him I was just doing my daily walk and that was that. He just continued on his way. I decided, however, that instead of doing the whole six, I would just walk to the radio tower that is by my place and back. So I walked to the tower and back. It took me about 25 minutes and the fact I was already sweating may indicate I need to do more walking since I only recently started it. Then again, there is a steep hill I have to climb before I can get to the tower which is right next to the road.

I don't think the neighbor noticed anything considering I had my arms crossed. Maybe I just need to get used to being out and about with them. The only thing is when people stare at your chest. That's a reason I cross my arms, or at least part of the reason. The other part is instictual for some reason.

Sara Jessica
10-14-2011, 11:25 AM
You choose to dance with the devil so don't be surprised if you end up getting burned. If you want to wear forms in your neighborhood, it might be best to own it. If you prefer not to be outed, then best to avoid doing so.

vetobob9
10-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I live out in the country so I am practically the only person here most of the day, till evening.
But given my reaction to just one person, who was not mean or rude or anything. I think I just need to grow a thicker skin. The problem may not be with the fact that people can see me, but in how I react when I think they see.

Has anyone else made this observation when they were out and about?

Stephanie47
10-14-2011, 11:35 AM
When I go out walking with anything on en femme I drive to another neighborhood. I've purchased a nice pair of flats and choose early evening to take a walk totally en femme. If I'm out driving underdressed with breasts enhanced, I make sure to remove them before entering the store.

When I am out underdressed where there is the possibility of many encounters I make sure my foundation garments will not show. Therefore, pantyhose instead of stockings and garters; dark shirt over dark bras: tail of the shirt long enough so it will not pull out of my waistband; light outer jacket or sweatshirt; etc. I'm fairly comfortable using those methods to conceal my under dressing. When I am out walking en femme, I choose streets with sidewalks in a residential area with a speed limit that is 30 or above, so a driver will not slow down. I am always conscious of the possibility that a person will read me since I am six foot without one inch heels. That's why I choose early evening into darkness and hope for a light drizzle or more which will keep the kids inside doing homework or video games. It's been getting easier to take those strolls, but, I will always present en femme outside my neighborhood.

PS: If you haven't checked lately with the VA and are an in-country Nam vet, you may want to check with a local service officer concerning your pre-diabetic glucose readings. You may be entitled to a disability rating as a pre-diabetic (fasting glucose readings of 100-125).

vetobob9
10-14-2011, 11:41 AM
When I go out walking with anything on en femme I drive to another neighborhood. I've purchased a nice pair of flats and choose early evening to take a walk totally en femme. If I'm out driving underdressed with breasts enhanced, I make sure to remove them before entering the store.

PS: If you haven't checked lately with the VA and are an in-country Nam vet, you may want to check with a local service officer concerning your pre-diabetic glucose readings. You may be entitled to a disability rating as a pre-diabetic (fasting glucose readings of 100-125).

I am not old enough to have been in Vietnam. But I am old enough to have been in Iraq in 2005-2006.

Duana
10-14-2011, 11:47 AM
My first response is, "who cares?"

Actually that is my only response. All my neighbors know because I proudly walk in and out in full femme mode day or night. They don't pay my bills. Their opinion means nothing.

Stephenie S
10-14-2011, 11:48 AM
You CAN'T hide wearing a bra.

S

Kathi Lake
10-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Cross your arms wearing forms and look in the mirror. Notice the rather full boobs above your crossed arms? The ones that wouldn't be there normally? Yeah. Noticeable. When something is there that shouldnt be (♪ ♫ . . . one of these things, is not like the others), people do notice.

:)

Kathi

Amy Hepker
10-14-2011, 11:56 AM
If you are going out dressed or underdressed you have to expect to be outed and that is what you really want, or is it? If it would be to costly for you to get caught, then maybe you should not take the chance and just dress inside.

Barbra P
10-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi

I was diagnosed with Type II a couple years ago but recently lost close to fifty pounds and my last A1C was normal. Walking helps, especially if it keeps your weight under control.

There is every likelihood that even if your neighbor noticed he wouldn’t say anything, although it might come up at a later time once he has thought about it and decided how he wants to approach it. Even then there is a good chance his response won’t be negative, more likely inquisitive.

Our house has a detached garage that sits on the back of the lot and the driveway runs up one side of the house and on the other side of the driveway is a very high hedge. I was out on the driveway in full enfemme attire one afternoon thinking that I couldn’t be seen accept maybe by a passing car but that would only afford a fleeting glimpse – the people across the street weren’t home. Then I hear a woman’s voice say “Hi” from the other side of the hedge where some new neighbors recently moved in. She was wheeling out her trash out to the curbside for the trash pickup the next morning. I thought “Oh what the heck” or something like that and walked down the driveway to the sidewalk. My new neighbor introducers herself and asks about the man who lives across the street from her – he sings really loud, and he is not a very good singer. We stand there for about ten minutes chatting and she is asking about the neighborhood and I’m answering her questions and telling her that it is generally a very quiet neighborhood with a lot of longtime residents. I tell her that there aren’t too many nuts in the neighborhood, other than the man who sings and myself, and she replies that she thinks I look very pretty. We have chatted several times since when I was dressed enfemme.

That encounter sort of opened the flood gates and just about all my neighbors have now seen me enfemme, I have even walked my dog around the block when dressed enfemme. Three women living on the street came over one afternoon while I was dressed to ask if I wnted to walk with them while they walked their dog – just us four girls. The woman across the street recently gave me a dress and slip and her adult daughter likes to sit out on their front retaining wall and chat when she knows I’m dressed.

I have been somewhat surprised at how accepting most of my neighbors have been.

t-girlxsophie
10-14-2011, 12:06 PM
May be me,but the act of walking with your arms folded in front of you Is a feminine trait.May be more of a giveaway than anything else

Sophie

k lynn
10-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Like I have said before I wear a bra daily with out forms just like wearing a bra and I have be outed a time or two like stephenie S said you cant hide a bra

linda allen
10-14-2011, 02:18 PM
The solution (and what I have done since my wife is away) is to drive to somewhere where you're not likely to run into anyone you know. That might be one mile, it might be five miles, it might be ten miles.

Jennifer H
10-14-2011, 03:02 PM
I drive to an area that I am not know in and take my little dog for a walk this way you have a reason to be walking and not just wandering around and people notice the dog more than me. xxx Jenny

vetobob9
10-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Like I have said before I wear a bra daily with out forms just like wearing a bra and I have be outed a time or two like stephenie S said you cant hide a bra
In that case, then everyone knows I wear bras. Since I've been wearing them a lot. Even without a coat.

Lori B
10-14-2011, 04:40 PM
The solution (and what I have done since my wife is away) is to drive to somewhere where you're not likely to run into anyone you know. That might be one mile, it might be five miles, it might be ten miles.I agree:battingeyelashes:

r0adstar
10-14-2011, 05:02 PM

S

Sure you can. I own quite a few pairs of wireless push-up bras that I sometimes wear under a button down shirt. I have some of the western-styled and plaid shirts with the pockets on either side of the chest. Hides my bras pretty well if you ask me.

Cynthia Anne
10-14-2011, 05:33 PM
There is no place anywhere, not even in your locked home that is safe! If you don't want to be at risk then don't dress! I have been 'caught' by people that knew me and neighbors more then a hundred miles from home! Hugs!

Launa
10-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Cynthia Anne, I want to go out on halloween but of course am afraid of being caught. In your case, what happened once you were caught by others? Do you still regret it?

k lynn
10-15-2011, 05:10 AM
Sure you can. I own quite a few pairs of wireless push-up bras that I sometimes wear under a button down shirt. I have some of the western-styled and plaid shirts with the pockets on either side of the chest. Hides my bras pretty well if you ask me.
Maybe so I tried that trick years ago but someday a bra strap will slip into sightor someone will pat you on the shoulder or back now days its no big deal to me anymore if someon finds out.

Christina Horton
10-15-2011, 06:05 AM
You can't hide a bra. For a year I was wearing my bra and forms all the time. My dad knows in a cd but does not want to see me dressed. One time we were meeting up at a truck stop so I took out my forms and just wore the bra. In two seconds that he saw me he said " Your wearing a bra aren't you?". When you look in the mirror and you don't see any hint if a bra other WILL!!! My dad did not know I was wearing bras in drab but spotted it right away.
He loves me and has told me that if I need or want him to meet Christina then he would but ts us just a little uncomfortable with seeing his little boy dressed as a women.
And since I now drive for the same company he does he made me promise not to wear anything fem like the king painted nails I had or my dangle ear rings I wore , or anything Fem.
You have to remember , if you go out em-fem your going to be seen.
If you think your hidden your not.
If you don't want to be caught then don't go out.
If you don't care if your seen just act and be yourself and the people around you will treat you normal. If they want to bring it up let them and see how hard it is for then to try or how king it takes them to do so.( I'm talking about men not women Lol)!!!
Would your life be all screwed up if people knew?
It's like we all say " If you don't want anyone to know, don't go out dressed , if you don't want your friends and family to find our don't post pics on the internet. Because once its done its out there for ever. "

Have fun with it , watch men stare at them and take double and triple takes.... Or more lol.

linda allen
10-15-2011, 06:19 AM
I drive to an area that I am not know in and take my little dog for a walk this way you have a reason to be walking and not just wandering around and people notice the dog more than me. xxx Jenny

Yes, it helps to have a reason to be walking or whatever you're doing. Just standing or wandering around aimlessly will attract attention.

Of course, with the dog, people may want to talk to you about the dog.

eluuzion
10-15-2011, 06:29 AM

I don't think the neighbor noticed anything considering I had my arms crossed. Maybe I just need to get used to being out and about with them. The only thing is when people stare at your chest. That's a reason I cross my arms, or at least part of the reason. The other part is instictual for some reason.

go-BoB-go! Awesome display of self-motivation! :hugs:

The front end of any exercise program seems to always provide a sharper view of reality than you had before you started.

A few years ago I built a backboard on the back patio to whack tennis balls against. This was "the Day" that I was going to start getting myself back in shape. I spent about 20 minutes hitting the ball at the pace I used to when I was playing 3 times a week. It felt great! ...until the second day after. I felt like somebody beat me with a bat! lol

Good news is that I never admitted to myself that it was a factor of getting older, as well as lack of recent exercise. lol

FYI...there are over 60 different reasons for crossing arms. It could be just the temperature, or many other things. Generally speaking, it is a natural gesture that provides a sense of security and being "protected". But the typical observer will interpret it as some form of defensive posture. Many people are familiar with the advice to "not cross your arms" in interviews and personal interactions with others. It is one of the few signs people quickly associate with "closing yourself off" from whatever is going on around you.

Oh, and Punching people is also something they seem to immediately interpret as a negative signal being transmitted...for some odd reason...:heehee::D:heehee: jus' jerkin' yer' chain on that one...lol

:love:

silkeze
10-15-2011, 06:55 AM
I cannot believe the day I had yesterday!! I put on pantyhose with denim shorts t-shirt and deck shoes, and spent the day with my wife. She never realized I had on hose. We went to local yard sales and finally to the mall. We went to one store that was filled with older ladys. I thought this is it out of all people they will notice,but they did'nt. This was a rush we went and ate,all day no one noticed, I attribute it to the HUE pantyhose I was wearing. I'm light skinned so I purchased 2 pair of light support,sheer to waist nued hose from HUE. And it worked. All I say is go for it and damn the torpedoes! lol girls. Tammy

pennylee
10-15-2011, 08:45 AM
Prissygirl, its halloween, you AREN'T being caught!!!! If its fetishy, you are going to a party or contest, if you're blending, go shopping for the get together "later"

larry
10-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Babs, Nice story. Great ending..

Hi

I was diagnosed with Type II a couple years ago but recently lost close to fifty pounds and my last A1C was normal. Walking helps, especially if it keeps your weight under control.

There is every likelihood that even if your neighbor noticed he wouldn’t say anything, although it might come up at a later time once he has thought about it and decided how he wants to approach it. Even then there is a good chance his response won’t be negative, more likely inquisitive.

Our house has a detached garage that sits on the back of the lot and the driveway runs up one side of the house and on the other side of the driveway is a very high hedge. I was out on the driveway in full enfemme attire one afternoon thinking that I couldn’t be seen accept maybe by a passing car but that would only afford a fleeting glimpse – the people across the street weren’t home. Then I hear a woman’s voice say “Hi” from the other side of the hedge where some new neighbors recently moved in. She was wheeling out her trash out to the curbside for the trash pickup the next morning. I thought “Oh what the heck” or something like that and walked down the driveway to the sidewalk. My new neighbor introducers herself and asks about the man who lives across the street from her – he sings really loud, and he is not a very good singer. We stand there for about ten minutes chatting and she is asking about the neighborhood and I’m answering her questions and telling her that it is generally a very quiet neighborhood with a lot of longtime residents. I tell her that there aren’t too many nuts in the neighborhood, other than the man who sings and myself, and she replies that she thinks I look very pretty. We have chatted several times since when I was dressed enfemme.

That encounter sort of opened the flood gates and just about all my neighbors have now seen me enfemme, I have even walked my dog around the block when dressed enfemme. Three women living on the street came over one afternoon while I was dressed to ask if I wnted to walk with them while they walked their dog – just us four girls. The woman across the street recently gave me a dress and slip and her adult daughter likes to sit out on their front retaining wall and chat when she knows I’m dressed.

I have been somewhat surprised at how accepting most of my neighbors have been.

vetobob9
10-16-2011, 06:28 AM
I usually change when the family shows up or before. But for the last two days I did not change. I kept both the bra and the forms. No one said anything, despite the fact that I had to tighten the straps a little and that caused the forms to stick out more than they did when prior.
I did catch someone doing a second look however. But they didn't say anything.

sally silverfox
10-16-2011, 06:41 AM
I got up early this morning and decided to dress.Bra with forms,panties slip camisole skirt and sweater.Went out and let my bird dogs out and walked to the mailbox-800' drive.I'm in the country but have a neighbor right across from the mailbox.Felt good to be enfemme and out and about-however-it was still pitch black and no one was stirring.Still a nice adventure dressed.I wish I could be out so I could dress freely but alas it is not to be.

Cdnikkita
11-24-2011, 02:59 PM
When I go out enfemme I dress and drive to another town where there is a much less chance of getting caught. But I think we are all dieing to be caught at some time or another it takes a huge load off your chest

Sam-antha
11-24-2011, 06:01 PM

S

Shes right. You might hide the front - you think - but what about the back ?

~S~

Tracii G
11-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Went out in femme/guy mode or a mix of both(no make up just one small hoop earring.Bra and forms,black tee shirt rose colored hoodie.Girls jeans with padded hip and butt, boots with 3 in heels under the jeans.
Bought some groceries and went to the gas station on the way home.
The young lady at the gas station gave me a nice smile and said love your boots and the jeans look really good, nice outfit I would wear that anytime.
I said thank you and smiled.As I walked out the older lady gave me a confused look.
Hoodie hid most of the bra and forms but you could tell there were boobs I'm sure.
Just take small steps and keep it subdued and no one will pay much attention.

Savannah Smiles
12-06-2011, 10:33 AM
I got caught at home! I had returned from a business trip the night before, and I was enjoying the morning wearing my favorite purple summer dress, when I heard the front door open. I freaked out and pulled my dress up to my chest as I ran towards the door, forgetting I was wearing a striped bikini panty. My housecleaners were walking in, and I'm pretty sure they saw me. I said "just a minute!," ran to the bedroom, and threw on some sweats. I let them in and everything was fine afterwards. I tipped them before they left — "hush money", LOL.

MarcyHunter
12-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Gone cottin choppin.