PDA

View Full Version : Does Suzy hold the record?

suzy1
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I was married for 28 years. And she never found out. Not a sniff!
And in case you’re wondering, no, we did not get divorced because of my crossdressing. She just turned into a nasty person. [Or was it me?]

SUZY

Madilyn A.
10-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi Suzy, That's amazing 28 years and she didn't suspect. Sounds like a record to me. My wife found out on our honeymoon when I purchased some sexy hosiery and garter belt for her and she "made" me wear it. So maybe that's a record also, 2 days !! BTW, hard to believe you could be a nasty person, so had to have been her fault for the breakup.

Karren H
10-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Sorry.... We were married 32 years when she found out... And just passed 35....

Kelle
10-14-2011, 01:43 PM
For me, I will have been married for 38 years next month, and my wife just found out about me 14 days ago.

RADER
10-14-2011, 02:10 PM
On my 2 ND. Marriage now, it has been 17 years, and my wife knew from the 3 date, When I brought
her to see my house on a Sunday afternoon. We where watching TV and I excused myself, went
up stairs, changed into a short skirt,bra with forms and a sweater top. I came down stairs and poured
some soft drinks, and when I brought them out to her dressed, well it was a surprise on her face.
All she said was that I needed tights to hide "Those ugly legs".
She was amused by the whole thing, then asked how many more outfits I had.
We went shopping the next weekend,(For getting me stuff) I asked her to marry me about 4 weeks later.
She said yes, and after some planning, we where married about 10 weeks later.
Sorry for the long post. But she is my Sweet-heart, And I am remembering her tomorrow
on sweetest day.
Rader

RachelPortugal
10-14-2011, 04:25 PM
was how long it was before a friend of mine discovered that he had a half brother of the same age, as their father had been a riverboat captain with a wife and family in two ports, but I find it incredible that two people can live together for such a long time in what I can only assume to be a loving or at least a mutually agreeable relationship without one suspecting the other of having some hidden secret, unless work keeps one of you away from home at times.

DebbieL
10-14-2011, 04:56 PM
My wife thought I didn't know about her affair too. I was hoping that she would have her fling, get over him, and settle down again. Eventually, during a "family session" with a therapist, the staff just shoved it in my face in front of her. I nodded, and let them know I loved her, that I wanted her to be happy, and that if she needed to have a little fling, I'd rather she do that and stay married to me.

Sometimes we choose NOT to acknowledge what we know, to avoid conflict, or to avoid having the other person feel shame and take it out on us.

Cynthia Anne
10-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Record or no record! There's no way Suzy could be a nasty person! I've seen pictures of her and she is a beautiful person! Hugs!

Maria 60
10-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Record or no record! There's no way Suzy could be a nasty person! I've seen pictures of her and she is a beautiful person! Hugs!

That's what i say. Every picture i see Suzy, she's happy and smiling so it has to be he the x with the issue.

celeste26
10-14-2011, 07:17 PM
I'm among the group who told before the wedding so there were no secrets between us ever.