PDA

View Full Version : The Skirt and the Gyneocologist

AmberDay
09-01-2004, 11:22 PM
Part I: Okay, Normally I am a pretty masculine acting guy. I love tinkering with my car, go mountian biking, working out. Even while crossdressed I still do predominately masculine things like play computer games, my Plastation 2, and watch action movies. However I was at K-mart today (in drab) picking up some diapers and some snacks when a skirt caught my eye. For some reason I started getting really giddy and had to fight not jumping for glee when it was in my size and for only six dollars! I was acting like my wife when she sees some flannel pajamas on a shelf, lol. Never have I ever got so 'giddy' when I was out in public. People were probally wondering what was wrong with me. It is a full length dark pink skirt with flowers on it. Normally I go for short black skirts. I swear I feel like a woman sometimes, lol.

Part II: My wife had a OB/GYN apointment for our pregnancy yesturday morning and we were going to be late so I let her off at the door and I went and parked. When I got into the office/waiting room she had already been taken back to the 'room' I walked up to the window and the lady gave me a puzzled look, "May I help you sir?"
I whispered, "I'm here for my apointment for my operation." The look on her face was priceless.
"Well sir...uh, what time was your apointment for, and with whom? This is a OB/Gyn office. What operation?"
I felt bad now, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable and realized I may be harming the Transgender community so I stopped playing around and just asked if my wife had been taken back. She look relieved. But she got her payback. Ten minutes later, I was sitting in the waiting room surrounded by ten or so women when the door opens and she calls my name saying the doctor is ready to see me now. Everyone in the waiting room started laughing at me, but I took it in stride (I can dish and I can take). Her smirk was once again priceless. After the apointment she got me again by handing me a packet for their sister office that does sex-reasignment surgery in front of my wife. After explaining to my wife she said I deserved it. The moral is don't play jokes at the OB/GYN office. They are better at it than you. :D

babe4life
09-01-2004, 11:43 PM
Ten minutes later, I was sitting in the waiting room surrounded by ten or so women when the door opens and she calls my name saying the doctor is ready to see me now. Everyone in the waiting room started laughing at me, but I took it in stride (I can dish and I can take). Her smirk was once again priceless. After the apointment she got me again by handing me a packet for their sister office that does sex-reasignment surgery in front of my wife. After explaining to my wife she said I deserved it. The moral is don't play jokes at the OB/GYN office. They are better at it than you. :D

LOL. I love it! A friend of mineś dad is a Gynie. He said that half of his patients are now men with, wait for it ... haemorrhoids! Apparently they have a laser surgery that is really effective, quite painless and the guys are up and running in a matter of hours in stead of weeks on a donut. :D

Of course, I would have grabbed the packet for their sister office and made an appointment for the next day :p

jessicadiane
09-02-2004, 09:00 AM
That is a really funny story CDinDaytona.I will have to remember that before playing any pranks on OB/GYN receptionists lol.I also get giddy with excitement when I find something that fits and would love to wear

joannablake
09-02-2004, 10:13 AM
What girl wouldnt get giddy when we see something that we like and it is even better when it is our size and on sale toboot. I know I do. Thank you for the humor of your visit to the gyno.

Love Always
Joanna

Jennifer_Ph
09-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Wally World (Wal*Mart) is also a good place to find less than $10 skirts and stuff. I love browsing the sale racks - especially when I find something my size!! Next time you go to your wife's gynocologist, go dressed - show 'em up one! Have a riot with it. I know I would!

joannablake
09-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Actually I did that once when my wife was pregnant with our daughter, I was off that day from work and was fully dressed in fem when my wife came home and said that we had to a doctors appt today in less than 30 mins so needless to say I went as joanna my wifes sister LOL.

Love always
Joanna

NewShy21NJmtf
09-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Nice story, I should try that sometime, but without a wife or gf, it's probably just wierd, hehe. I would've been jumpin for joy if I had found that skirt!

Stephanie