PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to be for Halloween?

AmandaJ
10-14-2011, 10:05 PM
My GF and I are thinking gladiator and greek goddess. I've been jokingly tossing around the idea of going as female characters to her and she's not buying it. So i'm pretty sure that's out of the question for me. Granted I'm not exactly at that stage yet anyway. But it's fun to think about for now at least! :daydreaming:

Sophie86
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM
This (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?161006-Costumes-for-Masquerade-Party) is what we did back on October 1st for a masquerade event. My wife is going to use the same costume for Halloween, but I promised my son that I would go as an orc this year. I know. A promise is a promise though. :)

CindyT
10-15-2011, 12:31 AM
Going as a Lady! I Live for this weekend!!!!

Princess Chantal
10-15-2011, 02:56 AM
So far I have been:
1) Miss Folklorama/Paraguay Girl Dancer for my crossdressing social group's meeting (Oct. 11th)
2) Zombie Stewardess for the Zombie Walk (Oct.14th)

And Will be:
3) 1900's Prairie Girl Ghost or Zombie for the Lower Fort Garry Ghost Tour (Oct.15th)
4) a Miss Piggy version of a drag queen friend for Halloween Party at the local bar (Oct. 30)

And am not sure for the Halloween themed Fetish Ball (Oct.22)

Launa
10-15-2011, 06:32 AM
I'm just trying to get a gorgeous as I can, got the expensive ball gown and long wig etc...Only fear is getting caught. lol

Cynthia Anne
10-15-2011, 07:10 AM
Gonna have me one of those nights that I can't remember! Oh gosh! Did I really do THAT!:eek::balloons: Hugs!

lauraabdl
10-15-2011, 07:15 AM
Scarlet O'Hara, found a southern belle costume and have accosorized it it to the hilt, am going to a halloween costume party, have first prize of $1,000.00 and second prize $500.00, who knows. And yes the bar is LGBT.:thumbsup:

marlaNYC
10-15-2011, 07:21 AM
@ Prissy Girl
Only fear is getting caught. lol
but one of the benefits of Halloween is dressing however you want and it being totally acceptable! don't worry about being caught - own it!

i have a fairy costume for a party on Friday, but the day itself is likely to be non existant - work, then trick or treating and a parade with my kid (who's too young to understand yet). ah well.

Raychel
10-15-2011, 07:22 AM
I probably wont get to dressup for Halloween this year, So I will be a grouchy old man.

S. Lisa Smith
10-15-2011, 07:54 AM
I probably wont get to dressup for Halloween this year, So I will be a grouchy old man. Me too!! I'm kind bummed.

LisaTaylor
10-15-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm dressing up as Vampirella again this year. I had a lot of fun with it last year.

denisecdfl
10-15-2011, 01:22 PM
I'll be in Vegas in my Granny Gaga costume !!

Badtranny
10-15-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm actually going shopping for a costume today. I think I'm leaning toward Tranny Palin, but who knows what I my end up with.

I was Bad Sandy from Grease last year.

Dami
10-15-2011, 01:39 PM
I really wanna see those pics of that outfit.

I will be going as Glinda the Good Witch provided my costume arrives in time.

TGMarla
10-15-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure yet. I'll come up with something. I don't crossdress for Halloween. First off, it wouldn't fool any one into thinking it was just some Halloween costume for me. Secondly, Marla-mode isn't a Halloween costume to begin with, it's a manifestation of myself.

For Halloween, I prefer to stick to the ghosts, ghouls, and goblins. Zombies are very in vogue right now, so I might attempt that.

Nicole Erin
10-15-2011, 05:35 PM
i am sure 1,000 ideas will come to me on Nov 1st

Loveday
10-15-2011, 05:39 PM
I think I am just going to go shopping for cloths as a crossdresser. I need the practice.

AlysonCD
10-15-2011, 09:47 PM
I most likely won't be doing anything. Mondays are my hardest days (I drive a septic pump truck) and I usually don't get done until 8 or 9 at night starting from 7 that morning. Which bites since I will be off Tuesday. Might see if there is anything going on the weekend before around here but there probably won't be.

miga
10-15-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm going to be a welder for Halloween... unfortunately, I will also be welding...

Bleh!

Rachel Morley
10-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Here's what my wife and I did last year. (I loved being a schoolgirl LOL)

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3595/halloweenck.jpg[/URL]

This year Marla is going as her alter ego, a guy called "Mark" and I am going in my little girl pink party dress. :)

suit
10-15-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm going to be a welder for Halloween... unfortunately, I will also be welding...

Bleh!
I might go as a
hydrodynamic residential engineer and my wooden handled helper with the red hat .....

rebecca.cross2
10-15-2011, 10:27 PM
I am going to be a dad taking his kids trick-or-treating. I used to dress for halloween, but just stick to monthly T-girl meetings now. I like TGMarlas post, and agree, Rebecca is not a costume either.

rebecca.cross2
10-15-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm not sure yet. I'll come up with something. I don't crossdress for Halloween. First off, it wouldn't fool any one into thinking it was just some Halloween costume for me. Secondly, Marla-mode isn't a Halloween costume to begin with, it's a manifestation of myself.

For Halloween, I prefer to stick to the ghosts, ghouls, and goblins. Zombies are very in vogue right now, so I might attempt that.

Great way to put it Marla. I agree.

wendy360
10-16-2011, 10:34 AM
After much thought I have decided to dress as the most feared person in the US for almost forty years. I'm going to put on a dress and go out as J. Edgar Hoover.

t-girlxsophie
10-16-2011, 12:47 PM
What am I going to be....working grrr,not even a normal femme night to be had

GG in my work has combined both being female and costuming (is that a word!) shes going as a Zombie Nurse,already seen the outfit and its awesome :)

Sophie

docrobbysherry
10-16-2011, 01:28 PM
My, rather plain "Dorothy" outfit is nearly complete for my Disneyland outing. However, that doesn't satisfy Sherry's need to look HOT!

So, I'm trying out several sexy outfits, too. Marie Antoinette and a Golden Showgirl r the leaders at present!

Vanessa Winters
10-16-2011, 01:33 PM
After much thought I have decided to dress as the most feared person in the US for almost forty years. I'm going to put on a dress and go out as J. Edgar Hoover.

That is an excellent ideal for a costume, however J. Edgar is not even half as frightening as Joe McCarthy.

CarlaWestin
10-16-2011, 01:51 PM

I live in Las Vegas so the place to be is Fremont Street. It's ritual for my wife and I to check out the eye candy. This will be the first year that she "knows" about the other me but I'm not going to push the dressing thing. Instead I'm going to let her see the fabulously dressed "ladies" having a wonderful time and express that this is what we should do next year.

And Denise, you make sure you have a great time in this great genderist friendly city I live in!

feeps
10-16-2011, 02:33 PM
This halloween I'll be a zombie burlesque dancer! :)

Chickhe
10-16-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm thinking burlesque/saloon girl dancer. Its prooving to be a bit of a challenge...I've been to the textiles store and one the web people say its easy to make a 'circle dress'.... I can draw a straight line, or cirlces...but when it comes to making it look ike it should...oh...everyone knows you just to this....trick and that trick.... I have a sewing machine, but struggle with the very basic questions like how do you know what size needle to get...gee wiz.

StevieTV
10-16-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm thinking of going out as a transvestite hooker from hell.

Vanessa Winters
10-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm torn between just wearing a formal dress or little red riding hood.

Rogina B
10-16-2011, 08:42 PM
Jackie O....in the Kennedy years. I just bought the suit,I now need a pillbox hat!

desa ray
10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
My daughter (who is 14 and does not know Desa) and I were discussing this. I said maybe a goth person she says " AWWWW DAD YOU HAVE TO GO AS A GOTH CHICK!!" So after seconds of stern refusal and even more seconds of pure outrage at the mere thought, I finally broke down and said "OK, if that's what you want honey". I can't wait!

Desa.

NicolaF
10-16-2011, 09:19 PM
My safe side is telling me to go as Justin Bieber, but my other side is telling me to go as Lady Gaga...

Never been out dressed before, no one knows about that side to me so might be a good first step to take.

Jamie-Lynn
10-16-2011, 09:49 PM
I am hoping to go as a Bunny Girl. There is a Gender-Bender themed party going on that I know of so if i can work up the nerve i plan to go.

Karen__Starr
10-16-2011, 09:55 PM
I got several items to create a custom resembling the one in underworld for the evening, during the day not sure yet.

Rachel Morley
10-16-2011, 10:00 PM
I said maybe a goth person she says " AWWWW DAD YOU HAVE TO GO AS A GOTH CHICK!!"
Going on your avatar pic, she is going to get the shock of her life! (in a nice way) :)

gender_blender
10-16-2011, 10:28 PM
I was a french maid wearing a custom vinyl dress the 2nd weekend this month. I'll likely wear my custom-made Rear Admiral costume by Trashy and Snow White. I'll wear a 9-pc custom female Police Uniform with SWAT gear and Dark Naughty Nurse (by Trashy) and Military Pin-up girl for Halloween weekend.

Eryn
10-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Sad to say that I'll be dressed in drab and handing out candy to the little (and not so little) ragamuffins.

NatalieB
10-16-2011, 10:52 PM
If only I didn't have to work this Halloween. It would be exciting to use the opportunity to go out all gussied up. So instead I'll dress up as a blue collar worker.

:laughing:

Badtranny
10-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Okay, we couldn't find a damn thing in the city yesterday so I just bought my hot Alice in Wonderland costume online. I'll save the Tranny Palin idea for next year when I have more time to put it together.

t-girlxsophie
10-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Call me an auld misery,but I'm glad we live 10 floors up,the little "Dears" don't venture up this high :D

Sophie

RachelOKC
10-17-2011, 01:44 AM
I have a traditional nurse's uniform that I wore last year, so I guess I'll trash it with blood and gore and go as a zombie nurse this year. More use out of it without going as the same thing twice...:o

I found some great zombie makeup ideas online, so I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
10-17-2011, 02:18 AM
You go girl. I loved Vampirella comics to such an extent that that was how I learned to draw the female figue with such detail.