PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had a "good experience" when found out?

Julia Welch
10-15-2011, 08:15 AM
My wife found my stash a few years ago and was very calm and understanding, but also full of the usual questions. At the time she had no wish to see me dressed and we came to an agreement that I could continue but not in front of her and the children were never to know.

After a while she became curious and asked to see what I looked like. It was a scarey moment for me as you can probably imagine, but she was fantastic and put me at ease very quickly. A few weeks further along it became sexual. She thinks it's very kinky and who am I to disagree? !!

My wife has taught me alot in the process and my love for her has strengthened immensley. This is not an every day thing, just occasional, but it's always relaxed and easy ... and always special.

i'm one of the lucky ones.

Ann Thomas
10-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Yes, you sure are one of the luckier ones! I've never had that kind of luck.

Ann

Toni Citara
10-15-2011, 10:13 AM
I haven't had the good fortune of having a girlfriend/wife that was "into" my CDing. I've a had a few sales associates at stores that were pretty eager to help me find a bra that fits or the right pair of shoes. Sadly none of them were in my age bracket or appealing to the horn dog in me. LOL

Cassie Cas
10-15-2011, 10:16 AM
no not that good but not bad. hoping for one day....
Cassie

linda allen
My wife found my stash a few years ago and was very calm and understanding, but also full of the usual questions. At the time she had no wish to see me dressed and we came to an agreement that I could continue but not in front of her and the children were never to know.

After a while she became curious and asked to see what I looked like. It was a scarey moment for me as you can probably imagine, but she was fantastic and put me at ease very quickly. A few weeks further along it became sexual. She thinks it's very kinky and who am I to disagree? !!

My wife has taught me alot in the process and my love for her has strengthened immensley. This is not an every day thing, just occasional, but it's always relaxed and easy ... and always special.

i'm one of the lucky ones.

Yes, you are a very lucky "girl". Somehow I need to find a way to get to where you are. Not, I hope, by her "finding my stash". :eek:

xristy
I told my wife about 2 years ago. It was not a "good experience". We have gotten back on track and things are better than before. However, she doesn't want to know anything about my CDing and has never seen me dressed. Perhaps someday, but it isn't looking too good at this point.

Sophie86
10-15-2011, 10:26 AM
As I said in the other thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?161785-Has-Anyone-had-a-bad-experience-when-quot-Found-Out-quot&p=2625579&viewfull=1#post2625579), when I came out to my wife it was close to a non-event. She expressed a little bit of surprise, but no anger or feelings of betrayal. I'm sure the fact that I told her rather than her finding out on her own made it better.

She didn't volunteer to make me up or go shopping with me, or anything like that. She was accepting, though, and there was no conflict, so I consider it a good experience.

cassandra54
10-15-2011, 10:32 AM
i guess i found out about myself when i signed up on this site. up until then i was just a guy who had bought some clothes, glasses, wigs, makeup and dressed up a lot. i wanted to go out in public and my SO told me to do some research to find out places where it was safe.

but in the process i found out that its much more serious than that and i'm probably transgender. so yeah i'm coming out to myself about that and finding my way. as i go along, i'm relating what i've learned about myself to my SO. she doesn't understand the whole transgender thing yet and is a little uncomfortable with me dressing up as much as i do and going out in public. but for the two of us, it's a learning curve and a period of adjustment.

SuzanneBender
10-15-2011, 10:50 AM
You are lucky. Normally things rarely settle back to normalcy after the coming out or finding out stage of a relationship.

Alice B
10-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Everyone from my wife to all my family has been accepting as soon as I told them. My daughter, who was the last to learn was even excited about it. No negative experiences. I'm lucky.

Dami
10-15-2011, 01:19 PM
I had hinted to my wife about my desires a long time ago.
But only recently did it all just come out.
Luckily for me after a little bit of a rough spot she did a complete turnaround and it has probably been one of the best things we could have done together.
I told her not to tell everyone which she said she had no desire to do, but I knew keeping it completley under wraps wouldn;t be possible so I told her she could tell one of her friends, she did and we are all going out tonight, me En Femme with them.
It's going to be an interesting night.

Dami

jillleanne
10-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Yep, walking, talking, living proof daily. Congrats girl!

Piora
10-16-2011, 05:35 PM
A very good experience when my daughter found out by accident:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?160490-Outed-By-a-Pair-of-Shoes-The-Saga-of-How-I-Finally-came-Out-to-My-Daughter

She was so completely supportive and understanding. Absolutely wonderful experience!

Terry V
10-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Yes as I have posted in the past I told my wife some years ago that I was a crossdresser and at first she was not happy about it at all but I told her it was part of me and dropped the whole issue, some years later she suprised me one day with a gift and inside were a bra, panties, and nightgown and said if that was a part of me she would accept it and move on and then asked me to wear her present for her, I did and I was more nervious than I can ever remenber being but I did and she said I looked "cute" since then she has bought me many things that I only dreamed of and today I wear what I want when I want and we are as happy together as I could only have imagined.
I wish you good luck and hope you have as "good experience" as I have in your life

miga
10-16-2011, 07:49 PM
I outed myself to my lady some years ago... we were both drinking somewhat heavily at the time and, with few inhibitions, integrated my femininity with a somewhat reckless abandon (this was certainly the case for me...).

I have since stopped drinking, and my lady drinks infrequently and moderately... Well... longstoryshort - The Pink Fog descended recently, causing me some concern as it had been sometime since miga was chomping at the bit... and not at all since being sober...

So I "accidentally" left a tab open on the computer (high heels... or some such...) when I left for work [twice, actually, as she didn't catch it the first day], in order to "re-out" myself.

She was concerned when we spoke about it, and I told her that it was my belief that "miga" acts as poorly when drinking as "I" do (I apologize that this is a bit convoluted... but it's a bit like discussing four different people...), but that I nonetheless have that girl inside who needs to stretch her legs now and then...

My lady accepts this, but - as this discussion took place only about a week back - I've yet to see how things will actually unfold.

But the forecast looks good - and my hopes are high.

She did say that she hates the name "miga"... bad memories, I s'pose - and I can understand her feelings on the matter. I registered in April (apparently), under that name, but only began posting recently... a bit of a different girl...

I'm reckoning on "Sadie May", but have been dragging my heels on asking an administrator if they would indulge me.