PDA

View Full Version : What attracts you?

Kate Simmons
10-15-2011, 08:49 AM
What facet about being a woman attracts you to wanting to emulate and look like one?:)

kassy
10-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Simply iff I pul it off the men looking at me. Even though I am straight it just seems like it would be a turn on to be noticed and thought of in a not so pure way.

Karren H
10-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Who said I ever wanted to do this? Wait. Is that expressing my opinion?

Ok. Who said a person resembling me in natrue is attracted to this? Having to do it and want to are two deifferent things. Isoeho (in someone elses hunble opinion)

Vieja
10-15-2011, 09:16 AM
I love the diversity of women's clothing and the feel of nylon against my skin. I don't think it is a sexual thing since my libido is long gone.

Vieja

marlaNYC
10-15-2011, 09:34 AM
that...feeling... that calm, secure, happy, well postured manner that i envy in so many women i know and see

docrobbysherry
10-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Not sure what you're asking, Abi. I'm attracted to MANY facets in females. Not all r their "appearance".

My attraction to becoming Sherry is practically ALL about her appearance! And, the feeling of ALL the fem apparel and accessories, of course!

Stephanie47
10-15-2011, 11:06 AM
I am attracted to well dressed women who are confident in their sexuality. I love the colors of their clothes. I love the feel of certain fabrics. I love their make up. I love the attention men appear to give them. Did that contribute to me wanting to cross dress? I don't know! But I sure love looking like one.

Jonianne
10-15-2011, 12:18 PM
What is it about women that causes me to want to identify with them by crossdressing? (Rephrasing the question for me)

Well, it's a certain type of woman that I yearn to be like. The genuinely good, strong, but tender woman with solid sense of self. She knows how to be in touch with her own heart as well as other people's hearts.

Those women were my role models as a child and along with several women I know today, they are the ones I want to cross gender lines to be like.

Although there are many males that are good and gentle, inevetiably they will show characteristics of the hard nosed role models they had. That's just the nature of the difference between women and men and their respective role models.

So, for me, I throw my line over to the other side and try to be guided in a direction I would rather go.

Besides, I enjoy wearing womens cloths because it's fun and exciting and much neater than mens drab cloths!

Dami
10-15-2011, 12:40 PM
I am attracted to well dressed women who are confident in their sexuality. I love the colors of their clothes. I love the feel of certain fabrics. I love their make up. I love the attention men appear to give them. Did that contribute to me wanting to cross dress? I don't know! But I sure love looking like one.

Exactly how I feel also.

Plus I like hearing my wife look at me after makeup and dressing telling me I look so good.
I like going shopping with my wife and being able to pick something up and comment on it for her or for me.

Dami

suchacutie
10-15-2011, 01:50 PM
My attraction is completely based in the fact that there is a part of me who we call Tina. She has a personality all her own, and as we learn more about her we are amazed just how she has affected my life, even before we knew of her specifically. I am attracted to knowing who she is!

Joanne f
10-15-2011, 02:01 PM
JEALOUSY, i am jealous of a woman's body ,the way they move and the clothes they can wear and how they look in them , they have what i want or need .

MargaretJ
10-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Mostly it is stilleto heels and stockings, but also when I was a very young child, I thought mens clothing was rather dull, and women had all the nice colourful stuff.

Nesreen
10-15-2011, 04:39 PM
I just feel being myself when I am en-femme. I also like the way I look when being a woman.

Basically when I am my male self.. I am Bruce Wayne. When I am en-femme I am BATMAN!! :heehee:

And everyone knows Batman kicks ass. :battingeyelashes:

VioletJourney
10-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Probably the fact that the "rugged" look is one that I like as a guy, but the emotional side of my personality feels inconsistent with that.

Mrs Roads
10-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Simple beauty - I LOVE women and think they are the most exquisite creatures on the face of the planet. I simply cannot name anything more beautiful than the sight of a beautiful woman. A woman is pure beauty personified!!!

Kate Simmons
10-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Simple beauty - I LOVE women and think they are the most exquisite creatures on the face of the planet. I simply cannot name anything more beautiful than the sight of a beautiful woman. A woman is pure beauty personified!!!I certainly cannot argue with that Mrs. Roads.;)

Kaz
10-15-2011, 05:09 PM
This is going to be one of those 'complicated' threads!

I agree with much of what has been said... and I guess for me it has been an evolving thing.. the journey and not the destination and all that... As a teenager I was fascinated by sheer stockings and women's underwear, then desperately wanted to become a woman not a man... all happening around puberty... But then I found me the musician/guitarist, played in bands and had a ball... girlfriends, etc.. a bit of CDing on the way, but it just seemed loke fun and I didn't really question it, though I did keep it hidden.

I think for me now it is more that when I see a good looking woman.. and that doesn't mean Barbie, or even pretty, but just a good looking woman... I don't want to be with her, I want to 'be' her! The more I have got better at presenting as who I call Kaz, I also want to BE her too! But in real life with all the right bits in place!

But then... I like being me. And I wouldn't trade my family and friends for anything.

I just love women... and everything about them, and if I can get away with pretending for a while... that fills my need!

Tasha McIntyre
10-15-2011, 05:11 PM
For me it's primarily about the wonderfully diverse fashion choices, the way a dress looks and feels on me is very intoxicating.

Secondly, I love the way I can apply hair and make up and become Tash, and thoroughly enjoy a shopping day at the mall.

:daydreaming:

NicoleScott
10-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Glamour. There's a difference between beauty and glamour. Lots of very pretty women have no interest in being glamorous. I love the women who love glamour: bold but perfectly applied makeup, feminine clothes that flatter a good figure, and high heels that accentuate nice legs, every hair perfectly in place, nice polished nails, and a flowery perfume.

SarahStar7
10-15-2011, 09:44 PM
I just feel being myself when I am en-femme. I also like the way I look when being a woman.

Basically when I am my male self.. I am Bruce Wayne. When I am en-femme I am BATMAN!! :heehee:

And everyone knows Batman kicks ass. :battingeyelashes:

Nesreen, thats best analogy to dressing ever IMO. Not to mention, I'm a bit of a Batman nerd :p

Carmen
10-15-2011, 10:00 PM
What attracts me...? Being Linsey...her look...her curves...her intelligence...her inner and outer beuaty. I feel 1000% better as a woman.
than a man.

sissystephanie
10-15-2011, 10:17 PM
I have said it before, and will say it again! I have no desire to BE a woman, I just like to wear their clothes. And I do just that, when ever I have the opportunity! I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing!! That is what attracts me!!

Rachel Morley
10-15-2011, 10:39 PM
There's not one particular facet that makes me want to do it. It's more about expressing on the outside what I feel on the inside. Plus, to be blunt, if I could make a wish that would come true, I want to be female, but I can't be ... not if I want to keep the life I have, so emulating women and seeing them as my role models is the next best thing. There's other complicated emotions at play for me too involving wanting to emasculate myself and distance myself from having to conform to societal expectations of being "masculine" but for the most part, it's about me being me .. the real me inside.

Persephone
10-15-2011, 10:46 PM
My earliest memory of wanting to be a girl was when I was 2-1/2 years old, although it may have started before that. I really can't recall my early motivation.

From starting school to 5th grade I tried and tried to be a girl, trying to get into their games, trying to have my voice considered high enough to get placed with the girls when singing, things like that, along with trying on clothes from bathroom hampers and the like. Still not sure of my motivation.

So through that timeframe and beyond, for quite a while, it was all about the clothes and the excitement of crossdressing.

As I became more familiar with wearing feminine clothes it became less exciting and more normal. And eventually, many years later that led to my being the out-and-about crossdresser that I am today.

My motives now, and "what attracts me," have begun to center on socialization. The pure delight in being a woman, in interacting with other women on a regular basis, of being part of "girl world," and in learning about how to relate, even to men. The feeling of having finally arrived and of getting to be "me" is what I love best.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Sarah Doepner
10-15-2011, 11:07 PM
All this sounds great, but I really don't have a clue. It's kind of like what makes something art? I can't tell you but I'll know it when I see it. Sometimes it seems that the attraction is really putting the masculine personality and all my real world responsibilities away in that closet when I take the girl things out. Other times it's the feeling that I can emulate something I respect but don't really understand. Maybe by getting the physical look down I'll better understand the concept of feminity. Other times, I just really need to do it.

Tina B.
10-15-2011, 11:10 PM

Ok. Who said a person resembling me in natrue is attracted to this? Having to do it and want to are two deifferent things. Isoeho (in someone elses hunble opinion)

If I where going to talk about myself, I would say something like what Karren said about who ever she was talking about, but of course it's best not to talk about one self to much.
Tina B.

LilSissyStevie
10-15-2011, 11:14 PM
I just want to be pretty.

Kate Simmons
10-16-2011, 05:48 AM
One conundrum I've noticed with all of this over the years is that many CDers want to be noticed by men and attract their attention. When a man tries to make a pass at them however, they get all uptight and nervous. Interesting to say the least.:)

noeleena
10-16-2011, 07:27 AM
Hi,

Depends on the, whos looking , men or women for my self i see women as i am one. so what do i see, thier shape or form tho some are too skinny & some over weight, due to any number of issue's so theres a happy place for all of us just we do all come in different sizes & shapes & age ,

So really the ? is , is this only about outer beauty or what really makes a person , thier inner beauty, i look for the inner beauty .

For those of us who have outer beauty then thats lovely for them , those of us that dont well we need that inner part of us to shine , * to have the confindence to carry us through,

...noeleena...

arleen
10-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Wanting to emulate and look like a woman for me is just a means to an end.

That I could be free to express the full range of emotions that I feel.

That I could be free to interact with women as an equal and not an outsider.

That I could be free to be all that’s special and not so specal about being a woman and be entitled to understand the difference.

That I could be free to join other women as an equal in the struggle to make this a better safer and fairer world for women to live in.

That I could be free of wanting to be........

adrienner99
10-16-2011, 07:45 AM
This may not be typical...but I often HATE the pressures of being male. I grew up "having to be tough" but I am not. Many people seem to expect me to handle every conceiveable confrontation, which I often do, but I do not ever feel aggressive or confrontational. As a youngster, I think dressing hleped me escape from those pressures and still does today.

And I think -- if this is possible-- some PART of me is female. I react to dresses, high heels, makeup and hair styling much the way a teenage girl would, or perhaps an adult woman of the 50s...I ADORE wearing women's clothes, looking at them in stores, on TV, on real women, in magazines.

KrystalA
10-16-2011, 08:53 AM
It would be impossible for me to say what draws me to express my feminine side. It is simply something I love that is indescribably soothing and pleasing.

t-girlxsophie
10-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Putting together a pretty outfit,applying makeup and spending time as Sophie.I may not pass but I do as best I can and the feeling of happiness more than makes up for that

Sophie

ArleneRaquel
10-16-2011, 01:04 PM
The clothes, their look and feel, the makeup, in fact just about everything, except perhaps the cost in money and time.

Jamie-Lynn
10-16-2011, 01:24 PM
I love the clothes. I love the way i feel when i look in the mirror and see myself in a great outfit. I dunno, gives a feeling of sexy or pretty.

CarlaWestin
10-16-2011, 01:38 PM
What facet about being a woman attracts you to wanting to emulate and look like one?:)

Being a guy and looking like a guy and acting like a guy is just so f__king boring. Fear This, big truck, here fishy, fishy Oh No! The ball bounced that way. Look I got Michael Jordan's sneakers. What a bunch of boring s__t.

All merchandise 50% off at Victoria's Secret.
What? Really?? Sorry, I've got to go now.

Kittyagain
10-16-2011, 02:30 PM
You know, I really just don't like being with the guys. I just like women better so I guess I am attracted to everything they do.

Kitty

Aprilrain
10-16-2011, 02:33 PM
What attracts you?

gravity? is this a trick question?

sometimes_miss
10-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Simple beauty - I LOVE women and think they are the most exquisite creatures on the face of the planet. I simply cannot name anything more beautiful than the sight of a beautiful woman. A woman is pure beauty personified!!!

I have to agree with this too. Put me on the boardwalk in the summertime and I'll watch the girls all day long, with not a single thought in my head (other than maybe, would I love to be that one, or that one, etc.). Beyond that, it's just that dressing and feeling female feels normal to me. It just doesn't fit well with the body I have. Then again, I'd love to drive an F1 car, and that doesn't fit with my physique either.

Jenniferathome
10-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I like the process of changing into Jenniffer. The primping with my make up, combing my hair, trying on different outfits. It's all part of the transformation experience. I actually think I look better as a woman.

marny
10-16-2011, 09:37 PM

I love elephants, but when it comes to women, it's all about the boobs

lovemyboobs
10-16-2011, 09:45 PM
I would say having big boobs. I have been contemplating looking into getting implants but not sure how it would work out in my male life. Maybe get ones that are big enough for me to notice but small enough to hide well enough.

KellyJameson
10-16-2011, 11:16 PM
There is masculine power and than there is feminine power. Power is a strange force because when you have one form you loose another form or aspect of it. This is why you see double standards such as how society views a man who is usually stronger that hits a woman versus a woman that hits a man. The media often portrays it as humor when a woman hits a man. Each sex reaps benefits and experiences consequences in relationship to each other and in society in general. I like the experience of being able to experience both aspects of power, benefits and consequences that each sex experiences. This is very abstract and difficult to explain but absolutely real. Women are protected in ways that men are not and men are protected in ways women are not. It is an interdependant relationship and it is fun to bounce back and forth to have personal experiences in how this is expressed in the world. I have had a man stop and offer to change a flat tire for me when I'm dressed as a woman and experienced the power of being pursued and desired and the thought that I could be raped something as a man I do not think about

erin8042
10-18-2011, 08:10 PM
I would say the way women can be so beautiful and sexy. I think I like women so much i just want to be one. Oh and the feeling of bra, oh great it feels to wear a thong under a skirt, .........

kelsey52
10-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Everyone like boobs big boobs well I like A cup girls. so sexy and hot. I wish I could be just like them, nice tight and flat.

Tasha_Yar
10-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Jock Strap vs. Thong
Greasy Blue Jeans vs. Tailored Denim
Oil stained T-shirt vs. Clean T-Top
Sweat vs. Perfume
Wing Tips vs. Heels
Athletic Socks vs. Stockings
"Tighty Whities" vs. Panties
"Butch" haircut vs. Long Hair
"5 O'clock shadow" vs. fair skin
Hairy Chest vs. breasts

I could go on forever, but you get the point I hope...
At any rate, works for me.

Tasha

Kate Simmons
10-19-2011, 05:59 AM
Jock Strap vs. Thong
Greasy Blue Jeans vs. Tailored Denim
Oil stained T-shirt vs. Clean T-Top
Sweat vs. Perfume
Wing Tips vs. Heels
Athletic Socks vs. Stockings
"Tighty Whities" vs. Panties
"Butch" haircut vs. Long Hair
"5 O'clock shadow" vs. fair skin
Hairy Chest vs. breasts

I could go on forever, but you get the point I hope...
At any rate, works for me.

TashaI see, H-m-m-m, A lot of the things you listed first that guys do are what turn some genetic women on to them though.:heehee:

Samantha W
10-19-2011, 06:37 AM
By far it’s the choice of clothing and the completely different looks a girl can have from one day to the next.

I CD because I think this looks sexy. I don’t see anything sexy about men, or myself in male clothing.
And I LOVE high heels.

LeaP
10-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Absolutely nothing. That is, I find just about everything female to be attractive, but that has exactly nothing to do with my crossdressing.

Lea

lost alice
10-19-2011, 10:06 AM
shape curves so menu thing that really show of the bodes shape

*Vanessa*
10-19-2011, 10:20 AM
I had to read the OP a couple of times between posts in the thread, as they seemed to wonder.

I can remember being very young about 4 or 5 yrs old. My father a suite and tie man, good provider for our family was an alcoholic. There was too much abuse in our home that no one knew was going on. I can remember laying upstairs on the floor by the staircase listening to he and mom arguing many times. I remember thinking that when I grow-up I will help mom defend herself against that man, it scared hell out of me.

A small part of who I am, I think is a learned behavior because of these and like events. This maybe the cross-dressing part, where the the smells and tactile things come into play. For the major part, the Vanessa part, I am a girl inside. A girl that was mentally screwed over so many times while growing up I didn't have a chance. I was half way through my life when I realized I could change and be me, but that didn't happen either. I was a nasty piece of work.

Today, at almost 60 yrs old, I still feel the pain that little boy and girl in me felt and no one I know in the world except one person knew this and now you do.

I wanted to and still do, emulate the life my great Aunt had. She taught mom how to dress and how to be a woman. I can rekindle her aroma and sounds of her nylons anytime anywhere. She had the most beautiful cloths and home. When I knew her she didn't have a man in the house. For the longest of times I compared every woman to my aunt.

Now I just want to let my 24 yr old girl inside play for awhile.

JanetK
10-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I really do not know. As a child, I was always much closer to my mother. She had a job as a secretary in an office environment, and was expected to wear skirts & blouses, dresses, and pantsuits with pantyhose and heels every day. As I was closer to her, I bonded with her and felt a closer affiliation to her. I think in a subconscious way, I wanted to be like her. Now I am, on a part time basis!
I guess I would have to say the whole package. It starts with the silky smooth lingerie and pantyhose. I can remember my mother ironing a skirt to wear with only her pantyhose, heels, and blouse on. The sight of a grown woman in pantyhose (with her panties in full view beneath the silky sheer hose) and heels is an image that is still ingrained in my mind.
Then the light, fresh feel of the clothes on the body. The feel of air caressing the pantyhosed legs as the wind blows up the skirt. The swish of light dress fabric as you walk through the mall.
Then the feel of power that comes from walking into a place in 3" heels (and walking well!) and knowing that everyone within shouting distance can hear the click clack of the heels on the tile floor.
Then there is the confidence. OMG--women exude so much confidence! They walk into the room, head held high, knowing that they are comfortable with who they are and how they look. That is something I have been working on quite a bit. In the past when I would walk into a place en femme, my eyes would be directed at the floor, my head down, and I would avoid being around anyone at all costs.
I swear, there are a lot of coulda woulda shouldas going through my mind.

Kate Simmons
10-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Well Janet what helped me a lot was going into the club every weekend and just being myself socializing and dancing. I now have the confidence to be myself and pretty much "own" that dance floor whenever I go on it, which sad to say is few and far between these days but I may bring myself and dancing shoes out of retirement soon as it's a lot of fun.:battingeyelashes::)

Cheryl T
10-21-2011, 04:02 PM
I am not trying to emulate a woman...I'm trying to express the woman that is inside of me.
It's not about the clothes making me a woman it's about the clothes allowing others to see the woman in me and her style and expression.

Julogden
10-21-2011, 04:08 PM
It's the feeling of it being "right", for lack of a better term. There's no one facet that I can put my finger on, it's the whole package.

Carol

k lynn
10-22-2011, 06:26 AM
I have said it before, and will say it again! I have no desire to BE a woman, I just like to wear their clothes. And I do just that, when ever I have the opportunity! I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing!! That is what attracts me!!

same goes for me like I said before I just like the clothes have since child hood my head is shaved no wig or forms or make upjust like the clothes bra panties jeans daily heels and a skirt on occasion.

Jeanna
10-22-2011, 06:36 AM

Be honest Karen, you wanted to wear that purple wig..lol