PDA

View Full Version : i stopped kidding myself.

jazmine
10-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Not too long ago i stopped lying to myself and accepted my own truth. For a long time, it was hard for me to accept that I wish I was born female,....i wish I was a woman,....I feel like a woman,...I want to be a woman. And if I had a choice before I was born, I would pick the XX set of chromosomes for my earth vehicle. The funny thing is, transitioning or SRS doesn't really interest me. It's not something I want to do. My male side isn't a burden to me,,, it does not disgust me or bring down my quality of life. I enjoy it. It's fun. I'm ok with it. I've become use to it's daily routines and way of being. It's just that since I accepted what I really feel inside, I've become more at ease and relaxed and even more happy. I am at a real great "place" now. It doesn't seem like any of this would make sense...but for some reason it does to me.

xristy
10-15-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm glad for you that you have come to accept who you are. It wasn't that long ago that I realized the same thing. If you can't accept yourself, no one else will either.

Now that you have accepted who you are, you will be more at ease with yourself. Just be yourself and everything will by just fine.

Xristy

*Vanessa*
10-15-2011, 02:32 PM
I wanna be just like you :)
I'll get there someday soon.

Karren H
10-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Yep. Yep. Yep. Being happy in your situation is awesome!

Marlana
10-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Congratulations on accepting who you are inside. I'm almost there, with the slight hiccup that I really can't tell anyone except on here. I wish my body was more feminine, but that's a work in progress. You are beautiful so enjoy all you can.

NathalieX66
10-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Jazmine, you are not alone.
You speak a voice that I have heard many times, and I believe what you say 120%. It's the real deal, don't let anybody try to convince you otherwise.
I'm glad that you are finding your inner peace.

Kittyagain
10-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Jazmine, do you think are there now, where you want to be, or is it, you have a clear vision of how far you want to go?

So good the battle is over.

Kitty

jazmine
10-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Kittyagain:.....I am at my point right now. I arrived. Content and happy with where I am. Hormones, transitioning and SRS, is not my thing.

Kate Simmons
10-15-2011, 05:02 PM
When doing what we do and being who we are is totally our own choice, it is more fun, no matter what mode we choose.:)

TGMarla
10-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Jazmine, that's exactly where I'm at, too. Exactly.

Rianna Humble
10-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Hi Jazmine, coming to accept yourself for who you really are is a truly liberating experience, I'm really glad that you have done so. :hugs:

It seems to be a fairly common misconception that when a cross-dresser accepts themself this automatically makes them TS, nothing could be farther from the truth. You have come to the spot where you have found balance in your life, you enjoy presenting as a woman and you enjoy your male life too. This is a good spot to be in. In my limited experience, it is not uncommon when someone has accepted themself as a cross-dresser to think "I wish I had been born a woman", but this does not mean you have to start down the road of Hormone Therapy and transition.

In fact, I will go even further. I would not advise you to even consider transition unless you have absolutely no other choice. This is not a case of a TS wanting to pretend to be or to feel superior to a CD, we each have our own place in this community, it is simply that transition causes major upheaval in your life and to what end if you have already found balance in your life?

Anne2345
10-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us! I am very much happy for you, and you are an inspiration . . . .

jillleanne
10-16-2011, 10:01 AM
Good for you Jazmine. Acceptance and knowledge of one's self is a magical experience that provides happiness and inner peace. Let the ride continue!

Fiona Scott
10-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Just brilliant :)
Hugs
Fiona
xxx

Cynthia Anne
10-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Accepting yourself is great work in progress! Being able to admit it as you did is job complete! Hugs!

t-girlxsophie
10-16-2011, 12:33 PM
As long as your Life makes sense to you,then It doesn't need to make sense to anyone else,your in a great place and thats really all that matters

Sophie