PDA

View Full Version : If you were born a woman would you want to transitition to be male(masculine)?

prene
10-16-2011, 02:06 AM
Many questions have been posted ...

Would you transition if you had the $?

Who of you would want your Masculinity back?

For me I would just go with the flow and enjoy being female. LOL

Jane G
10-16-2011, 05:18 AM
Hard to know the answer to that one. But I th:battingeyelashes:ink I would have been a very happy woman, with no thoughs of becoming male.:daydreaming:

bianca kaye
10-16-2011, 05:29 AM
To answer your question, no. That's what I actually did, I transitioned to be female and I'm all very happy with it.

I started like all the ladies here, wearing their mom or sister's clothes when they were kids. Then I just realized that I'm born in the wrong body. I'm very lucky that my parents accepted my condition and had full support. I finally transitioned when I was 23. I'm very happy with who I am right now.

Now that I'm female, I wouldn't consider to be male anymore.

eluuzion
10-16-2011, 05:39 AM
No, I would not.

My strategy in life is to find a way to work around obstacles in my way, instead of trying to bulldoze my way through them, or try and change them. I have been able to successfully achieve whatever my goals happened to be so far, using that technique.

So, if I was born a woman, man, or something else...I would always find a way to get whatever I wanted, with what I had to work with.

:love:

Kate Simmons
10-16-2011, 05:43 AM
Not sure what you are asking but if you are a full spectrum person, it really doesn't matter that much.:)

noeleena
10-16-2011, 05:54 AM
Hi,

Well im different so here goes would i wont to be a male a real one that is no.
okay i'll ask this then would i wont to be a female a real one , well no. because.

im both & i dont really know what its like to be ether i was born different. yes i know sort of in the middle yet more female in some ways & more male in others ,

I miss not haveing my womb so i could have had children yet i really cant answer that ? because im really happy being the way i am..
Like i said im different so thats it really. simple , proberly not ,

...noeleena...

Yvonne York
10-16-2011, 06:26 AM
Hard to know the answer to that one. But I th:battingeyelashes:ink I would have been a very happy woman, with no thoughs of becoming male.:daydreaming:
My view entirely. I doubt though whetehr I would want any relationship with a male, other than being good friends. Or that is how I feel from the outside looking in!

TGMarla
10-16-2011, 07:42 AM
In a word.......nope!

Josie M
10-16-2011, 07:45 AM
I've often thought that, while I'm OK with being male, I'd have been ok with being female as well.

Tina B.
10-16-2011, 08:00 AM
Like Josie, I could be either I think, but for me, I would like to have been one or the other, this caught in the middle business has just been to complicated.
Tina B.

Sophie86
10-16-2011, 08:29 AM
No... I would be a lipstick lesbian with a bit of a tomboy side.

prene
10-16-2011, 04:22 PM
No... I would be a lipstick lesbian with a bit of a tomboy side.

Sometime I think the same thing Sophie,
but I would love to experience being a woman I bet I would be bi.

I love the female body and persona I do not think I could give that up. LOL

Cheryl T
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
In order of appearance...

NO
Yes
NO Way

Sarah Doepner
10-16-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't have a clue. I still don't understand what's going on in my world as it has been given to me. To flip everything around, genderwise, would require way too many assumptions and I dont' know where to start.

Eryn
10-16-2011, 05:04 PM
I think that the answer would be very likely be no. As a female I would be free (and, in fact, encouraged by modern society) to express my masculine side whenever I so desired.

Now, I realize that some females wish to have a deeper expression of masculinity, hence our FTM brothers, but I don't feel as though I, personally, would sense that need.

sara.s
10-16-2011, 05:09 PM
i probably would turn butch with my current state of mind.

suchacutie
10-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Assuming my mind is the same, I could easily live being a woman, but I have the feeling that my masculine side would want some attention as well!

:)

(and I say that having just transformed to Tina, wearing my fav outfit! Hard to think about transforming back at this moment!!!)

tina

kellycan27
10-16-2011, 05:30 PM
Many questions have been posted ...

Would you transition if you had the $?

Who of you would want your Masculinity back?

For me I would just go with the flow and enjoy being female. LOL

Might be better asked in the F2M section.. Seem spretty much like a loaded question to ask in a section where men dress and imitate women.

Cynthia Anne
10-16-2011, 05:45 PM
I'm a redneck country girl! I can't immagine being anything but what I am! Hugs!

Rianna Humble
10-16-2011, 05:46 PM
If you were born a woman would you want to transition to be male(masculine)?

I was born a woman, but no-one told my body :cry:

Having spent best part of half a century trying to emulate a man, I think I can fairly say that no, I would not want to embark on that particular transition.

Sophie86
10-16-2011, 05:56 PM
Might be better asked in the F2M section.. Seem spretty much like a loaded question to ask in a section where men dress and imitate women.

I could be wrong, but I think the intent was to find out from CDs how attached we are to our male side.

To answer the question more generally, I would not undergo transition in either case. I don't like pills and the idea of surgery makes me squeamish. Especially down there.

Rachel Morley
10-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Might be better asked in the F2M section.. Seems spretty much like a loaded question to ask in a section where men dress and imitate women. That's what I was thinking :bonk: Maybe I don't understand the question but it seems like most people would say no.

jazmine
10-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Impossible to answer...but if I base it on how I approach things now.....I go with the flow on most things. I usually find a way to enjoy the things I am delt. I also don't like spending money when it comes to the medical institutions unless I absolutely have to. I DO NOT like going under the knife. By the time i was legal to have a sex change anyways...I would be too attached to what I had. I would need to make the choice before being born.......if that was possible... LOL

celeste26
10-16-2011, 06:11 PM
If I were born female I would be a different person so it is impossible to know. You know all of my experiences leading up to this moment left me the way I am and those experiences would be entirely different if I was born a woman.

kellycan27
10-16-2011, 06:29 PM
I could be wrong, but I think the intent was to find out from CDs how attached we are to our male side.

To answer the question more generally, I would not undergo transition in either case. I don't like pills and the idea of surgery makes me squeamish. Especially down there.

if they are so attracted to their male side... why emulate a female? Just seemed like an odd question to me. A lot of cder's say that they would jump at the chance to be a woman.. even for a short time. With that kind of mind set... why on earth would they get their wish and then transition back to being a man? :heehee:

Natalie D
10-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Haha, very good question and one I don't know the answer to. I think that there is something inside me that's just so curious that I wanna know what its like on the other side. Dressing helps to ease the curiosity a little bit. If I were born female, would I still think the same way and what to know what its like on the male side? Probably but I can't tell for sure!

sara.s
10-16-2011, 06:59 PM
A lot of cder's say that they would jump at the chance to be a woman.. even for a short time. With that kind of mind set... why on earth would they get their wish and then transition back to being a man? :heehee:
All they are seeking is some short thrills as a woman. I dont think you should be reading too much into that.

Karen__Starr
10-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Truth be told I would be happy being male and toss all ideas out of being female but sadly my brain tells me a different story. But that option is gone, tried too many times to be male and it does not fit me. I have the funds to transition so the problem lies elsewhere. Hence I have no clear reply but compelled to reply :-)

docrobbysherry
10-17-2011, 01:11 AM
Possibly, YES! Especially if I was born gay! :o

I'd certainly need SOME KIND OF SURGERY!:brolleyes:

LisaAlexander
10-17-2011, 01:24 AM
While I don't want to, much less have plans to transitioning I would have preferred to been born a girl and I think that in a way answers the question. No, I wouldn't want to transition to a man.

Sophie86
10-17-2011, 02:03 AM
if they are so attracted to their male side... why emulate a female?

I'm just silly that way.

LeaP
10-17-2011, 05:38 AM
Born female and want to become male? GOD NO!

Lea