PDA

View Full Version : For all the warnings about wearing heels...

Shayla99
10-16-2011, 03:13 AM
outside the house???? I didn't find it that different, walking a couple blocks or strolling around the club?!?!:heehee:
Thats right, Shayla made it out of the house for the first time tonite, went to Bondage a go go...I used to go back in the day with my ex, as sub/dom type stuff!
But first time out en femme!!
Got plenty of positive attention, little to no bad attention. I wore 5 inch heels with no trouble for 3 1/2 hours plus time at home....Easy peezy!! Guess enough practice at home and it does make perfect.
Nice little black sequined dress, and a black pantyhose......always wanted to feel a real breeze blow up my dress, and sheer black legs brush against my pvc jacket!!:eek:
I loved it....the only problem was , no hot chicks there!! Seriously ?? Sat nite at a bondage bar and it was all >>( hmmm ,what s the nicest way to say this?) bigger girls , older men, and plenty of manly woman! The hottest gal there looked like a hippy!? :sad:
Oh well, at least that made me one of the hottest ladies in the place....I felt really comfortable, and had a blast....I feel like I walked with confidence and maybe (??) at least made people guess and think twice?? Who knows?? I don't care it was fun.... I owe it all to this forum..3 Cheers, may the end of days go on forever, so I can live like the world is coming to an end!!!! Kisses Shayla

jillleanne
10-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Good for you. It's nice having a place to go alone knowing it's safe.

Sophie86
10-16-2011, 10:20 AM
Congrats on going out and having a great time, Shayla! :)

Cynthia Anne
10-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Way to go Shayla! Give me those heels! I'll take the risk anyday! Hugs!

t-girlxsophie
10-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Nice story of a successful first outing well done,one wee niggle though.Bigger girls can't be hot?

Sophie

docrobbysherry
10-16-2011, 01:03 PM
What a wonderful outing, Shayla! U got so out of yourself, that u were able to concentrate on who else was there!? That's a LOT of confidence for a "first time out dressed"!

I could USE some 5" heels today. My back's killing me and those always help! But, I have my kid this weekend! SIGH!

Shayla99
10-16-2011, 01:41 PM
Nice story of a successful first outing well done,one wee niggle though.Bigger girls can't be hot?

Sophie

I was trying to be careful, as I have been very heavy...and still am :doh: overweight,......... but there was little, to no freaks /fetish/ rubber .....nobody on a leash?? It was very mild....and the BIGGER girls are even less comfortable squeezing into something very sexy, or revealing??
It was a lot of 200 pound ++ gals sitting around not dancing, just kinda watching....which probably helped me feel comfortable, but still I wanted to find a freak to bring home..... Not a chance... no one....that was available, and freaky looking?? No collars, no boots, no leather ....there were a few regulars, and the normal Dom show, but even they had , three fat dudes on stage, looking like they just got done beating there wives......:doh:

All in all it was a blast, I couldn't make up my mind which bathroom to use??? So I took turns!!
Perhaps I romanticized the place, and how it used to be, and we used to go more when there was special partys and stuff, but pretty tame. ...and the music was the only real connection to the past....
Yes big girls can be hot!! I am one!!! They just weren't out last night!! :sad:

PS I wanted to at least see something that turned me on a little???? But I, had the hottest shoes on, in the place....so I just took me home and took advantage of Shayla!!!...( can I say that here?)
Oh YEAH!! Plenty of "balding, black mesh T-shirted, I love Right said Fred kinda fellas" seemed to notice me, and my feet and shoes, all night long staring at my legs and feet, so I sat in a booth crossed my legs, and let just my feet and legs stick out, so they could all catch a gander.... I COULD GO ON..? BUT ALAS i HAD A BLAST SO ENOUGH! :daydreaming:

t-girlxsophie
10-16-2011, 02:34 PM
It was very mild....and the BIGGER girls are even less comfortable squeezing into something very sexy, or revealing??

Tell me about it tried squeezing into my old PVC Maids outfit recently...now thats whats called a losing battle (of the bulge):heehee:

Sophie