PDA

View Full Version : How feminine are you in male mode?

joan47
10-16-2011, 05:58 AM
My wife took a picture of me and our dogs recently inmale mode, I really looked feminine, with my thin arched eyebrows and ear rings... Of course, I also wear tight women jeans have long arylic nails with clear polish.. What about you, how femine do you look in male mode ?

Tina B.
10-16-2011, 08:07 AM
You would have to look real close, to notice, so far in 67 years no one has (as far as I know).
Tina B.

Raychel
10-16-2011, 08:33 AM
Not at all feminine. I don't even look that feminine even when dressed like a girl.:straightface:

kristinacd55
10-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Not that feminine at all here, guess I have to work on that lol :)

Danielle Gee
10-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Not at all feminine. I don't even look that feminine even when dressed like a girl.:straightface:

HA, same here Raychel!!!! I'm the most feminine when I talk. Not my tone of voice, but the subjects I'm conversant in. I know nothing about sports, hunting, fishing, but can talk knowingly about cooking, fashions, and other so-called ”female” subjects.

Susan_Xdress
10-16-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't look fem when in male drab. My long hair is tied back in a ponytail which is quite accepted around the music industry. I don't sit around chatting female fashion, cooking, or eyebrow plucking. Of course both personalities reside within the same brain but David and Susan live quite separate lives.

Jenny Doolittle
10-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Great thread....

Since I have retired and no longer concerned about having to appear in a certain way to maintain an income I have enjoyed being more myself.

I am always in panties, as I was even when working, but also have nicely thinned and arched brows, as well as longer polished pink nails. My wife is always reminding me that the nails are to long and the brows too thin but that is a different post.

I usually am in a pair of girls jeans, and a little makeup as well.

The best part of all of this, I enjoy who I am and really no one is making that big a deal about it. If I loose a friend or two, well, how good of a friend were they in the first place?

cassandra54
10-16-2011, 09:52 AM
i would say that i am exact opposite. my male mode looks pretty manly, but i am trying to keep my nails just a little bit long. i file off all the chips. but usually in male mode it's work pants and a tee shirt or shorts and a tee shirt. i save the feminine side for when i am in female mode.

DivaB
10-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Unfortunately very masculine. God gave me the hairy body of a gorilla and the desire to look like a princess.

Raychel
10-19-2011, 07:01 PM
That is me completely, I can't tell you hit the last home run in the football game. But ask me wher to get a nice dress or pair os heels and I not only can tell you where but how much you can plan on spending. :heehee:

Tasha McIntyre
10-19-2011, 09:51 PM
I am pretty much 0% feminine in guy mode. I suppose that's the main reason the wife was "like wow - much surprised" when I told her!

SarahLynn
10-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Unless you happen to notice i'm wearing girls slacks or capri's you wouldn't know i crossdress. BTW i can tell you all about your gun and how to make it shoot straighter. Can also tell you where the best fishing holes are in three different parts of the country. Don't know jack about any other of the "sports" except golf which i have played a time or two.

SarahLynn

Rachel Renee
10-19-2011, 11:13 PM
I don't look feminine at all when in my default configuration. I've got really short hair, sideburns, and usually a day or two of facial hair growth. The big transformation is one of the things that's so much fun about dressing.

KellyJameson
10-19-2011, 11:27 PM
I dress in female mode to appear more masculine, Heee Heee, Just Kidding

Kim Young
10-19-2011, 11:56 PM
In male mode I am one of the guys. I love my sports, the bar, and women. I am even reluctant to do yoga which would probably be very good for me considering all my aches and pains from the sports I play. But if I can find more time in the day to be en femme, maybe I'd get myself a cute pair of yoga pants from Lululemon, some butt pads and a padded bra and I'd stretch and meditate.:D

Boo
10-20-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm thinking zero percent is right.

Clueless
10-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Not feminine on the outside but wearing panties & not always thinking about guy stuff. I'm starting to discreetly watch women a lot more, just to see how they act, walk & talk. I never really paid much attention to all the little details before.

Unless you happen to notice i'm wearing girls slacks or capri's you wouldn't know i crossdress. BTW i can tell you all about your gun and how to make it shoot straighter. Can also tell you where the best fishing holes are in three different parts of the country. Don't know jack about any other of the "sports" except golf which i have played a time or two.

SarahLynn

Is the baby Browning a feminine piece? I love the ones I've got.

Kate Simmons
10-20-2011, 03:44 AM
Beats me. I believe femininity like beauty is usually in the eye of the beholder.:)

Evana
10-20-2011, 08:03 AM
I try to be as feminine as possible. The way I stand and how I position my legs and feet. I love standing with putting my weight on one leg and having the other leg out just a little with my toes just touching the ground. Also the way I use my hands as I talk with someone I try to act like a girl.
Angela

Karren H
10-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Ask my wife.... She's the one who keeps reminding me "you look like a girl". Followed by "stop it!"....

GingerLeigh
10-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Since I'm at work more more often than not, I appear as I should due to the nature of my employment. Grubby pants, oil stained t-shirts, scruffy face, military haircut, no jewelery, and dirt under the nails. Do I look feminine? Sure! If Rosy the Riveter is the current fashion status quo. Otherwise, definitely not girly.

Ginger

April Sunday
10-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Good question, Joan
As I'm acknowledging myself as TG lately and returning to CD'ing I'm adopting more femme mannerisms like the way I talk and walk in guy mode. I'm growing my hair out too. I've shaved my legs for years (bicycling ;-) ) and I enjoy practicing yoga and Pilates with the GG's at the gym. I'm hoping to add some toenail polish soon too.

I haven't had the opportunity to practice my look or shop for clothes so the subtle things are all I have to get me through.

nikkijo
10-20-2011, 10:09 AM
Ask my wife.... She's the one who keeps reminding me "you look like a girl". Followed by "stop it!"....

exctially.,.. but mine followed the stop it with a rack of divorce papers... lol

ashleyflats
10-20-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm not very feminine in male mode, I enjoy switching back and forth from my masculine personality to my feminine.

Stephanie47
10-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Not at all feminine in male mode, and, not much better looking en femme. Height and weight, although proportional, and large hands are a give away. That's why when out for a stroll I wear a curly grey wig to obscure my face and put my hands in the pockets of my outer raincoat or jacket.

JanetK
10-20-2011, 10:54 AM
You would have to look closely to spot my femininity in male mode. The way I sit, my mannerisms when speaking, my sensitivity, and my ability to speak about fashion and cooking as easily as the last football game and auto race are all minor items that I notice are on the feminine side. I still act like a "manly" man when the need arises.

SweetTransvestite
10-20-2011, 11:45 AM
I too keep the personalities separate. Heck I surprise myself with the contrast in my body language in femme mode. Once in awhile something'll leak over (long nails, way I sit or stand) but not often noticeable enough.

Marlana
10-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Not at all in male mode. Maybe some panties and ladies jeans without the pocket designs. I will admit that I to watch the women to see how they walk, talk, sit, and stand. Trying to learn something everyday. BTW...Love the purple wig Karen!

cdtraveler
10-20-2011, 12:21 PM
Not very or at least I try not to act that way when in guy mode. Have a number of more feminie qualities about me and manerisums though and I guess I've always been a bit paranoid about them showing through in any kind of overt way. Maybe shame based as my Dad was/is very masculine and well there was a big time risk of ridicule I feared it these feminie qualities were desplayed so have always reserve outward display of them for when I was dressed. Might be one of the reasons it feels so good to dress!? Not on guard then.

Contessa
10-20-2011, 12:38 PM
I am about 50/50 I can't help it I love my feminine side. I have on acrylic nails painted and a female watch. Everything else you see is all boy. I still practice walking and trying to talk female. I feel much better as a girl. Although I feel better I don't ever intend to be operated on. My wife wouldn't want me to have anything removed. (smile) Enough on that. She just doesn't like me wearing my bra all the time, even in drab.

Wendyluv
10-20-2011, 01:27 PM
Not at all... male mode is so dull.......

Alice Torn
10-20-2011, 02:38 PM
I am not at all ladyish, in guy mode, other, that i can talk a lot about things women like. I try to keep both personnas, as opposite as possible, in order to enjoy the dressing up , more. I have been working on , and under my old Dodge, and other cars, lately, painting barns, fishing, and other blue collar stuff. You might not guess i dressed up at times, though i am quite sensitive.

Vickie_CDTV
10-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Really not at all, actually people I have told over the years (who only knew me en drab) were surprised... one even quipped, "Really? You don't look at all feminine!"

In fact, occasionally I will be asked if I am an F2M while presenting en drab at TG events (I am a bit on the short side for a guy), talk about irony ;)

Kittyagain
10-20-2011, 03:28 PM
There has always been a feminine side to me that i can not help. When around the guys, I really am not comfortable at all probably because of shorter than average height. Add to that a feminine voice that is mine and me and the guys are just not a good match. I do love being with the women, I just have to watch what I say.

Kitty

Marcia Polari
10-20-2011, 04:56 PM
As someone who crossdress more or less, still in the closet, I can say I became more and more feminine.
Not only in the house but even at work.
Although my wife doesn't know a single clue about it, the way I talk and act is more than revealing. I like to help her with homework, I like cooking and, for instance, I prefer to watch TV programs and films of her preference and our converstion subjects are pretty much on the female side (fashion, clothes, beauty tips, and so on).
The same at work. I see many patients a day, and it is nice to recognized their satisfaction for being treated with love and affection.
Of course my feminity exceeds when I'm on femme mode.

Tina P Hose
10-20-2011, 05:04 PM
As a guy I am guy. As a guy I still only listen to my guy brain, as being only my opinion matters. Which could explain while at the age of 50 and live alone with my cats. so it goes

Mistybtm
10-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Not very fem in guy mode but it does slip out from time to time :)

krissy_toronto
10-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Pedicured (usually french), Manicure (clear pinkish) thanks to the wife. Love her dearly. Eyebrows kept tidy and as thin and arched as manly/femm possible. No body hair except arms (working on that). Usually tanned stayups at work and on weekends.

candykowal
10-20-2011, 06:22 PM
I am kinda of feminine as a man.
Can't help but notice I go braless and have natural 36C's.
Usually a 2 shirt guy.
I have to remind myself not to cross my legs as a lady, as I type this..*giggle*
I moisturize everyday and keep my nails longer than most guys, manicured and clean, almost french looking, polished and shiny...but not colored.
I have always shaved my hands, feet, and the area that is hidden in jean shorts...just keep my puebs and armpits very short.
My eyebrows are very slowly getting thinner, a tiny amount each week...should be purrrfect by December.
I talk softly and have a demure demeanor however if you met me as a man, I don't come off "happy" sounding...if you get my drift.
Having hair on my arms and my calfs is a real downer when trying to hid them in leggins and long sleaves.
I love silky thigh highs...tried to wear 2 pair but I can still see hair.
All this..married to a beautiful girl, for 15+ years, who has some masculine interests and hobbies (cars, sports)..and she doesn't know about Candy.
Maybe I am the fool, not knowing she likes ...guy clothes...she isn't high fashion???? Hmmmm!!!
She is no fool, she may have her suspicsions, but she tends to accept my requests for nail files, lotion, and bath beads.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ep_albums/-1063675465/161283/5p8yn.jpg

I think my breast would surely be my demise but I have had them since high school and usually can raise my shoulders and try not to stand sideways to anyone when putting a shirt.
After wearing a bra for 8 hours or more, I try to make sure the shirt I have on will stay on for a couple hours until the seam lines in my skin fade....
Trying to hide my feminine side is a challenge for this man...so far though, so good.

deebra
10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Wear panties and girl jeans 24/7. Just wish I could get away with wearing my 40D bra with forms and shoes with heels in public. I do wear these some but have to watch who is around, and it feels so good and right when I do it.

Rachel Morley
10-20-2011, 08:26 PM
I guess it depends what you compare me to. Compared to most "regular guys" I know, I am different. I always keep my entire body hair free. I have fairly long fingernails that are kept painted shiny clear and so with my small hair free hands, they look pretty girly. I have quite thin shaped eyebrows that I'm sure people notice. I have both my ears pierced once and I usually wear gold studs. I always under-dress with minimally a bra and panties (even at work). I wear girls jeans, tees, hoodies and tennis shoes (even at work, although at work I tone it down a bit). My mannerisms and the way I stand and sit etc are quite girly. I've spent so much time practicing feminine deportment that it's hard to "switch it off". Anyway, I guess it's for others to tell me, but I do think I'm more girly that others, but perhaps not as girly as some.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-21-2011, 08:45 AM
I do not consider myself to look or act feminine at all in male mode. However a least once a month I will get be greated as mam in stead of sir when meeting people, also amongst my circle of friends I recieve the blunt of the girl jokes directed at me. Not that I mind any of this at all.

Roxann
10-21-2011, 04:53 PM
I am fairly feminine in male mode i have toe nail painted, panties and tuck all day, eyebrows some what thined, skin cream and hoping to get my finger nails done soon and ears pierced soon and i also have all my body hair removed, my wife says i'm pushing everything all the time, i guess i am

Roxann

pinto
10-21-2011, 07:52 PM
I think i don't have any feminine behaviour but still there are the panties that maybe can be seen, sometimes the bra clip on the back or the ladies t-shirt.

k lynn
10-22-2011, 05:53 AM
I think i don't have any feminine behaviour but still there are the panties that maybe can be seen, sometimes the bra clip on the back or the ladies t-shirt.

Thats also me and the fact that I have the walk of a women the guys at work or one of the ladys comment on my walk once in a while the walk is natural makes me feel good about myself

*Vanessa*
10-22-2011, 06:03 AM
Too darn feminine!

Patrice_CD
10-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Great question and some very interesting responses. I'm quite surprised by how many responses to this thread keep their fem side totally closeted while drab. I would have thought the complete opposite. That's what makes this site so great. You learn so much.

I don't fit the majority here. I'm quite fem and have been told by many I look like a girl. Even my wife says I look like a girl. When wearing jeans to work I wear women's jeans and women's shoes. I epilate to keep myself nice and smooth all over. I wear a corset daily to work so my figure has that hour glass look. My brows are trimmed neatly. I wear makeup pretty much on a daily basis which, includes; face moisturizer, makeup base, blush and a bit of powder. My eye lashes are curled and I wear mascara. I apply a bit of brown color to my brows to give them a bit of definition. I then finish off with some light lip color. My nails are long and shapely. I keep some bright artsy color on my ring fingers and the rest of my nails have pink on them. My ears are double pierced and I wear diamond studs in each hole. My glasses are colored and quite fem looking. That's pretty much my every day look at the office.

I keep my mannerisms as fem as possible in the way I walk, use my hands, stoop to get something out of a lower cabinet, and the way I talk. I'm just being me, I'm not over board at all with the way I look as my makeup is light and matches my skin tone. You'd have to look closely to see I'm wearing it. The lip gloss is light but a couple shade darker than my natural and I have to watch my coffee cup when in a meeting or at a client's.