PDA

View Full Version : Body shaving

alice clair
10-16-2011, 06:57 AM
I don't recall what was advertised but it showed the man shaving his chest and a woman saying she liked her man smooth all over, is this a new trend? I shave my body everyday, legs butt and chest. Has anyone else seen this commercial? Do women like their men shaved allover, i know my wife does.

S. Lisa Smith
10-16-2011, 07:33 AM
I'm not sure that my wife likes it, but she puts up with it....

Tina B.
10-16-2011, 07:41 AM
I saw one where a guy jumps in the shower, grabs a razor and makes a swipe across his chest, fade to next scene, and he is standing at the sink with a towel around his waist, is chest is bare. It's Metro Baby!
Tina B.

Emma England
10-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Smooth bodies are what a lot of guys do (even non-cds).

Hairy chests were fashionable in the 1970s!

Andrea's Lynne
10-16-2011, 08:51 AM
My wife was a bit hesitant about me shaving my chest, but now she actually prefers me smooth all over! ;)

kelsey52
10-16-2011, 09:03 AM
I shave my parts and legs all the way down to shorts tan line, my wife will not let me shave all my chest hair off so I have a small strip below the bra line for her to put her hands on. She says, she still needs to feel a man.

Danielle Gee
10-16-2011, 09:04 AM
My wife was also dead set against me shaving my chest, but begrudgingly gave me permission. Now she loves to sit on the sofa with me and caress my smooth legs and chest.

The other evening she was doing this and suddenly went “Ewww…Somebody needs a touchup” It’s funny sometimes how a “major issue” in a marriage can become a “non-issue” so quickly

Danielle

jillleanne
10-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Mine hates body hair ever since she has seen me shaved and reminds me to shave if she spots something. Admittedly, she did not realize she didn't like body hair until she saw it all gone and now thinks it's disgusting, particularly at the beach on someone's back. Yuck!!!

Danni Renee
10-16-2011, 09:54 AM
Similar experiences - my girlfriend was hesitant but supportive about shaving my chest. Now she really likes it and wants me to do laser hair removal!

Danni

cassandra54
10-16-2011, 09:55 AM
i have a body cruzer by braun. if you go to the website for this it shows men shaving.............everywhere. once you get to that state of being smooth, you still have to maintain it. fyi, before i got into being en femme a lot i always kept part of my body trimmed/shave. in the summers it's so much cleaner.

dakotasad
10-16-2011, 10:13 AM
The fist time I shaved I was worried someone else might see-changing room at pool as a male. After a while I decided what the h'''. Now i'm shaved all the time and don' care who sees.

*Vanessa*
10-16-2011, 10:40 AM
For the non-dresser it's just called grooming.. Who wants to be close to some animal in human clothing anyway... lol

It's just hair people :D

SmileS12
10-16-2011, 11:01 AM
I don't shave often, now I use an emjoi epilator, but my wife will not allow me to ever shave my chest, unfortuantely I'll never be passable because of it, but I love her and want her to be happy. She is starting to allow a lot, so who am I to complain.

Toodles,
Eve

StarrOfDelite
10-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Last week I went to Sears to buy a new Norelco for a elderly relative, and was interested to see that there are several units on sale which are intended specifically to shave male body hair. Draw your own conclusions as to whether a smooth chest is fashionable in Middle America.

StevieTV
10-16-2011, 11:21 AM
I had my chest waxed one summer. OUCH! The girl performing the "manscaping" asked me why I didn't use nair. Hmm...let's see, spend $45 and endure pain or $6 and have it all off in 10 minutes. Guess which I do now?!

marlacd
10-16-2011, 11:52 AM
My wife hated the fact that I would shave all over. One time after I done my legs, and she hadn't, and we made love. It was one of those "moments of clarity" that I could see her point. But I also didn't care for her hairy leg after a few minutes. Now since I keep myself shaved all the time, I feel cleaner because of it. And since I'm now flying solo, I approve of me smooth.

windycissy
10-16-2011, 03:57 PM
In California, it's becoming quite common to see men without body hair. I had my annual physical the other day and my doctor asked me if I was a cyclist, no big deal.

jennCD
10-16-2011, 04:31 PM
I've had my chest hairless since well before we were married so my wife doesn't see anything odd about it.... but God forbid I ever shave my legs again! Whoa, I'm sure it will not go over well...

:)
jenn

Shayla99
10-16-2011, 04:33 PM
I feel more and more comfortable at the gym shaved , and feel gross when i do not shave.
After a particularily grueling basketball game the other day, I even commented on my good friends , "HAIR VEST", and said "no wonder why he sweats so much!?!?" which in turn drew attention to my shaved body!
I've grown to dislike hairy bodies very much!

Karren H
10-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Manscaping is becoming popular with some younger males. A couple on my hockey team shave clean. But most of the women i chat with prefer man-fur! Ryme tyme! lol.

Debutante
10-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Couldn't we just dip ourselves in a tub of de-hairing lotion, and make it so much easier.....? <sigh>

Cheryl T
10-16-2011, 04:52 PM
I was shaving all over and then switched to an epilator. Now my wife will rub a spot and say "it's getting a bit rough, when did you epilate last?".
She has also suggested I use it on my chest and "other" areas....and I have. Love not having all that growth anymore.

jillleanne
10-16-2011, 05:31 PM
I had my chest waxed one summer. OUCH! The girl performing the "manscaping" asked me why I didn't use nair. Hmm...let's see, spend $45 and endure pain or $6 and have it all off in 10 minutes. Guess which I do now?!

Careful with the Nair on the chest!! Experiment by removing it too early first and gradually work your way to perfection. Too long on and hello for some major burns!

prettytoes
10-16-2011, 06:54 PM
I had the "sweater on the beach" look with a major (to me anyhow) back hair issue. My wife and daughters always complained about putting sunscreen on it because of that. For about a year now, my wife has been using Nair on it for me, and it feels much better! I get it waxed a few times a year (mainly before a vacation) because it lasts a bit longer. Funny, my wife didn't like the idea at first, now no-one complains about putting sunscreen on my back. It looks and feels much better and cleaner....next-legs! Getting a tattoo on my leg this week, so I need to shave part of it anyhow, may as well go all the way!

MackenzieMarigold
10-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Similar experiences - my girlfriend was hesitant but supportive about shaving my chest. Now she really likes it and wants me to do laser hair removal!

Danni

My MtF friend and many others SWEAR my electrolysis! It has a much higher rate of working in comparison to laser removal.

Rachel Morley
10-16-2011, 10:11 PM
My wife absolute hates body hair on both me with a passion. She literally shudders with revulsion if she ever sees a hairy guy on TV or a movie. Consequently I am required to keep my entire body (except for a very small patch you know where) completely hair free. Obviously, this is not a problem for me at all and I realize I am super lucky that she has this "body hair hating phobia" that she has :)

Launa
10-17-2011, 06:02 AM
I have seen a commercial like the one your talking about There is a trend to be hairless. Apparently the young generation shaves everything except for a bit of arm hair. Thats what I've been told. I'm older and just got the green light to go shave what I want. Yee Ha!!!

Shelly67
10-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Isn't it a shame you can't obtain a pill that enables a good moult perhaps only requiring to repeat the dose once a month or so ?
I love to shave , it feels so clean , but miss a day or so ( speshly if confined to bed thru illness ) its like sleeping with Desperate Dan !

Joanna41
10-17-2011, 09:24 AM
I shave all over...just plain feels better after.

Joanna

Aprilrain
10-17-2011, 09:42 AM
I don't think its the hair so much as it is the fear that a lot of CD wives have that you guys will take it too far.
My BF shaves everything and i don't mind at all. his chest is naturally hair free. He hasn't shaved in a while so his arms legs and belly are getting hairy! It doesn't bother me but I told him he's going to have to keep up with the man-scaping "down there" even if he decides to let the rest of it grow out!

April Sunday
10-17-2011, 11:03 AM
I've slowly been increasing the shaved areas of my body, even before I got back into this CD thing. It is funny how the spouses react. Recently I shaved my armpits instead of just clipping them short. I noticed the women in yoga went sleeveless and their shirts didn't ride up. It seemed wrong to be the only person in class (guy mode) with hairy armpits and a sleeveless shirt!

My spouse sort of freaked out that I shaved there. I don't get it. Who likes to see hairy armpits! LOL!

Shelly67
10-17-2011, 11:48 AM
I agree , unshaved pits look like an orgy of tarantulas under each arm .......

Launa
10-17-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm going to try the waxing thing in about a week instead of shaving. I might be screaming because I'm hairy. I will go to yoga class totally hairless and it will feel great, feel like one of the chicks.

Diane Smith
10-17-2011, 09:20 PM
I agree , unshaved pits look like an orgy of tarantulas under each arm .......

Reminding myself of that image will definitely keep me motivated to shave for years to come. Thanks (I guess ...).

- Diane

Sandy1967
10-17-2011, 09:39 PM
No one has mentioned shaving your underarms. Since I have no one to answer to I shave most of my body. I do worry if I do find someone to date she will freak out at me having no hair in my armpits though she might like a shaved chest.

Just another thought.

Love,

Allison