PDA

View Full Version : New here and happy!

Cyndy
10-16-2011, 10:06 AM
Hi! My CD name is Cyndy and this is my first time posting and I'm very happy to have found this forum. I have been dressing for many years but only at home. I don't see that changing.

I am married and my wife knows about my love of womens clothing and my passion for wearing them. She is not totally into it but tries to understand.
She will sometimes be out shopping for herself and will bring home something that she notices and thinks I would like. Maybe a dress, or a pair of shoes. So she really does try. She knows that when she does this that I will have to dress up that evening or the next and that's OK.

I do not do the wigs and makeup, but the feel of the clothing when it slides on my stockings drives me wild. I do have some articles of jewelery that I like also, and my ears are pierced.

My preference when dressing are cocktail dresses. I have several of these. Pants are not my favorite, but I do own a few pairs. Palazzo pants that are very sheer and lined can be fun for me. High heels are a must!

Well, now that I have started here, I plan to visit often. Just thought I would introduce myself and see how it goes from there.

:newbie:

xristy
10-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Cyndy,

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. It wasn't too long ago that I found this site myself. What I can say is that if you have a question, please ask. You will get plenty of responses, most which I am sure will be helpful.

Xristy

miga
10-16-2011, 10:14 AM
Hola, Cyndy!

I'm new here as well (from a posting perspective), and have found the forum a delightful means of ignoring my Honey-Do List.

That said - I'm toast if some things don't get done around the house today... :p

Enjoy!

Piora
10-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi! My CD name is Cyndy and this is my first time posting and I'm very happy to have found this forum. I have been dressing for many years but only at home. I don't see that changing.
Welcome, Cyndy! This thread will most likely be moved to "New Member Introductions". Of course, I have done the same thing - I posted my first message in this forum when I found this site for the first time.

I am married and my wife knows about my love of womens clothing and my passion for wearing them. She is not totally into it but tries to understand.
She will sometimes be out shopping for herself and will bring home something that she notices and thinks I would like. Maybe a dress, or a pair of shoes. So she really does try. She knows that when she does this that I will have to dress up that evening or the next and that's OK.
You are indeed lucky to have such an understanding wife. There are a couple of threads around right now, where some of us have not been as fortunate.

I do not do the wigs and makeup, but the feel of the clothing when it slides on my stockings drives me wild. I do have some articles of jewelery that I like also, and my ears are pierced.
I hear you about stockings! A first love of mine, as regards feminine clothing. Still my favourite articles of clothing today.

My preference when dressing are cocktail dresses. I have several of these. Pants are not my favorite, but I do own a few pairs. Palazzo pants that are very sheer and lined can be fun for me. High heels are a must!
I know that I would love to have a cocktail dress! Something frilly, lacy and that screams femininity! I see lots that I like, but at the moment, they're a bit out of my league money-wise....

Well, now that I have started here, I plan to visit often. Just thought I would introduce myself and see how it goes from there.

:newbie:
Again, welcome. I look forward to reading about what makes you passionate about what you like to wear.

Cynthia Anne
10-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Hi Cyndy! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and come on in! Hugs!

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
10-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Welcome Cyndy. Our group is a very eclectic group that really tries to be supportive. Once in a while you'll run into someone who is snarky, but overall we're here to help eachother. Many of the girls have a wild sense of humor. We need that sense of humor to survive in this world.

Tina B.
10-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Welcome Cyndy, great another name, spell checker can fight with me over! lol. I'm also a home bound CD, with an understanding wife, we are a very diverse group here, I'm sure you will find plenty of topics that you will want to jump into. Just don't take us to seriously, like you, we all all just looking for answers to lives little mysteries, like why do I like to wear womens clothes, why don't more women like it when men wear womens clothes, and of course every now and then a really important question will come up like, what color panties are you wearing, ( I'm not asking, but it has come up in the past). Just jump in to any of it, anytime, and add your 2 cents worth on any of it, we love hearing from a new voice!
Tina B.

Intertwined
10-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Welcome Cindy

You will find all types here, from some who want to dress and don't, those that underdress, those that dress up as the opposite sex sometimes, some that blend the feminine & masculing (me), to some that live fully time as the opposite sex.

A commercial slogan comes to mind "Help me I've posted and can't sign off"

Cyndy
10-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Thanks for everyones wonderful welcome thoughts.. I already feel at home here. This would have been a great place to visit before I retired. I traveled a lot and always had an outfit or two in my luggage to wear in the hotels. This would have almost been like traveling with friends. Although with the airport security the way it is now, I don't think I miss the traveling at all. Not that I ever did anything to raise eyebrows, it's just the hastles these days. Anyway I look forward to meeting lots of new friends to talk to and who knows, maybe even meet someday.

Karren H
10-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Happy is good!! Welcome! :)

Billie Jean
10-17-2011, 10:02 AM
Welcome to our world Cyndy. Glad to know your wife at least tries to understand. My ex was ok with it but I don't think she ever understood. Billie Jean

litlejohn
10-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Glad to have you in the family. Thier truly are some wonderful people on here and i'm sure you'll find this forum helpfull and fun. best wishes

Kittyagain
10-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Cyndy, it sounds like you have a good balance on dressing and not. Welcome to a group of people, that love to share stories, listen to you when the gray days hang around too long and some good discussions.

Hope you enjoy all there is to offer.

Kitty