PDA

View Full Version : Get one free dress every year for life!

suzy1
10-16-2011, 11:42 AM
That got your attention didn’t it girls.

But it’s true. No, Suzy has not drunk any screwdrivers. [Yet]

This is the trick. When you go to make a cup of coffee or tea, fill the cup with water first and then poor the water into the empty kettle. That way you don’t boil more water than you need.
The saving in electricity over the year will pay for the dress.

Suzy is not that dumb you know.

MackenzieMarigold
10-16-2011, 08:20 PM
I like this kind of smart thinking. People pour so much money right down the drain everyday. It's disgusting really.

Cynthia Anne
10-16-2011, 08:48 PM
It takes a smart girl to come up with such clever ideas! Then some girls seem to have too much time on ther-----Aw FORGET IT:heehee:! Hugs!

Loni
10-16-2011, 09:05 PM
i have it even better as i get free coffee at work. all i can drink and it is the good stuff.

sissystephanie
10-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Loni, do you get a free dress every year?? And Suzy, what if you have a gas range?? BTW, I don't pour out the water left in the kettle! I save it for the next day!!

Maria 60
10-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Imagine if i would stop drinking screwdrivers how many new dresses i would get every year. Come to think of it i would be happy with one dress a year, Tea anyone.

VioletJourney
10-16-2011, 10:43 PM
You can also get a second job at DressBarn. Your wages plus the employee discount will mean unlimited dresses while you're working there.