PDA

View Full Version : Great Experience

Maria Ann
10-16-2011, 01:51 PM
I went to Walmart on Friday evening, and got my ears pierced. Now you have to remember that the area that I live in is a fairly small community, and the fact that I was still dressed as a male( since I am no where near being fully passable). The sales lady was wonderful, and the lady that she was training was just as nice. I then purchased some makeup, and a bottle of nair, a lady that got into the check outline behind me saw the nair and actually started a conversation with me about it and was very nice about it.

*Vanessa*
10-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Very nice story Anna.

I think most of the negative stuff we think is going to happen, simply doesn't because people generally are too busy with their own lives. You know, they are to busy thinking what everyone is thinking about them.. lol

Maria Ann
10-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Very true, I can not wait until I am able to actually pass and can go out in public as Anna. One of the main things that I need to work on is the voice, expressions, and manurisims.

Kittyagain
10-16-2011, 02:56 PM
I went to Walmart on Friday evening, and got my ears pierced. Now you have to remember that the area that I live in is a fairly small community, and the fact that I was still dressed as a male( since I am no where near being fully passable). The sales lady was wonderful, and the lady that she was training was just as nice. I then purchased some makeup, and a bottle of nair, a lady that got into the check outline behind me saw the nair and actually started a conversation with me about it and was very nice about it.

I know what you mean about a small town. Bet you can't wait to go earring shopping.

Kitty

Maria Ann
10-16-2011, 03:02 PM
I am very much looking forward to doing that Kitty. It was something that I had been wanting to do for quite some time, and just finally said it was time to it.