PDA

View Full Version : No femme halloween for me

jillcutie
10-16-2011, 02:08 PM
I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to be out dressed for the first time, a co-worker of my wife is getting married on the 29th and is having a costume wedding, everyone attending is urged to have a costume. The bride will not be in a dress but a costume instead, even the minister will be dressed up. My wife planned on attending and I told her I wanted to go too, she said I could that's when I told her my plans to go as a woman. I was totally shot down, she's afraid of being the person who's husband wore a dress. I told her my plan was to wear a female costume but that still didn't work. sorry for the rant but i'm bummed out, I was so ready to go out.

Tara D. Rose
10-16-2011, 02:12 PM
My daughter is going to have a costumed wedding on the 29th also. But Tara is going crossdressed as Captain Jack Sparrow.

jillcutie
10-16-2011, 02:16 PM
congratulations tara

Chickhe
10-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Awww... today my wife said ...'do you know what your costume is going to be...me 'nope', are you going to dress up as a girl again?...me, face turning a little red 'uh, I don't know'... part of me is a big chicken, but the other part likes to surprise her and I'm secretly working on a costume that will hopefully work...its tricky, its fun trying to pass as a female and yet also keep it entertaining and fun for her and I.

If your wife is totally against it too bad (but sometimes you have to just do it anyways to show her its fun)... maybe try a couple's costume, her as the male and you as the female...that always goes well (you have to go for the exagerated look though)..depends on the crowd I guess, but at a halloween wedding I would go as a murdered bridesmaid or a straight bride if the real one was going in a costume. Anyhow, the main thing, its just fun and not a big deal unless you let it be that way. ...one thing to remember, there is also Friday and Sunday could do both!