PDA

View Full Version : Finally got to go out dressed in public, and with my wife too!

Dami
10-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Well after weeks of planning and preparation we finally decided to go out together with me dressed as Michelle.
It was me, my wife, 1 of her friends from college and her friend from college brought a friend.
Started getting ready around 5pm, wasn't ready to leave the house until 10:30pm
I had met my wifes friend from college before, and he wa the only one that my wife has talked to about my CD'ing, so that was all good, but he was bringing a friend of his that I had never met and I was kinda nervous, turned out to be probably one of the best things that could have happened, his friend used to perform in drag and even brought along a stack of photos of himself dressed up, it was an awesome start to a really great evening. From the moment we walked out the door everyone called me Michelle.
We leave and get to the club, when we get to the doorman he asks for everyones ID, OMG I felt so nervous handing him my drivers license, he looked at it looked up and said TY and handed me my license back, and as he handed me my change back for the cover charge he commented on the Wedding Ring I was wearing saying it was very nice. I had asked my wife to give me a ring to wear that looked like a wedding ring since I am married.
We had an absolute great time, I didn't even worry about trying to use a feminine voice, it just didn't seem to matter where we were at.
We left and went to a club across the parking lot and did some dancing and ended up heading out around 4am and went to a local 24Hr restaurant for something to eat. nobody seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary it was great. We headed home and thank god we did because after 7+ hours of being tucked and taped I was dying to get out of everything. All in all is was nothing but a positive experiance and my wife said she is already looking forward to us going out like that again.

Diane Smith
10-16-2011, 10:35 PM
You two are a lovely couple, and I honestly had to look at the second picture to be sure which was the GG in the first photo. Well, well done. It sounds like you were very lucky to have that experienced partner along for support as well.

- Diane

Eryn
10-16-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm glad you had such a great time! This was an evening to remember! I have to agree with Diane, the first photo was of two GGs as far as I could see!

With the outfit you were wearing you really didn't need to have a tight tuck. I just use a pair of Vanity Fair hiphugger panties (the ones that are 18-22% Spandex) and that holds the boys out of the way very well and comfortably.

linda allen
10-18-2011, 07:08 AM
Sounds like a good time was had by all.

SamanthaS
10-18-2011, 08:23 AM
Glad you had a good time and that your wife supported you.

stacy956
10-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Sounds like u girls had a very nice time :)

xristy
10-18-2011, 09:00 AM
I envy you in the fact that you went out with your wife. That is something I can only hope to happen sometime in the future.

Here's to more outings for you and your wife...

Xristy

kimdl93
10-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Congratulations to both of you. I'm so glad you were able to share the experience together!

jillleanne
10-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Glad you had fun overall and it was a positive night for you. Five and a half hours seems reasonable, doesn't it? lol
I've got it down to about 30 minutes now only because I keep my body smooth 24/7 which really helps, I know what to and not to wear depending, and the makeup is a cinch.

Longing2be-Trisha
10-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Dami way to go girl! Keep having fun!\

Hugs

SmileS12
10-19-2011, 12:47 PM
Aww,
It's nice you got to go out. I still can't get my wife to go, so one of these days maybe, when she feels more at ease about all of this. Well good luck to you on your future outings, and just make sure you come back and tell us about them. Good luck to you!

Toodles,
Eve

Alice B
10-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Sounds as if you had a great time and things went well. Great to have a wife that not only accepts, but participatre with you. You look great.

Dami
10-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Glad you had fun overall and it was a positive night for you. Five and a half hours seems reasonable, doesn't it? lol
I've got it down to about 30 minutes now only because I keep my body smooth 24/7 which really helps, I know what to and not to wear depending, and the makeup is a cinch.

Well it wouldn't have taken us that long, but 1 Bathroom in the house, and now we have 2 girls getting ready, we need another bathroom.

RADER
10-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Room Addition!!! Get This old house out their.
Rader

Rachel Morley
10-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Wow! What an great outing for your first time, and no bad moments or issues to contend with either :thumbsup: Both you and your wife look cute together :) You said that nobody seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary, that's awesome!

Take it from me, going out in public en femme with your wife and her friends is very addictive. I love it that your wife wants to do this again with you. Great times ahead me thinks :)

DivaB
10-19-2011, 07:57 PM
I can't believe how many of you have your wife's on board.. How did you do it? Pics look so fun.

Dami
10-20-2011, 12:28 PM
I can't believe how many of you have your wife's on board.. How did you do it? Pics look so fun.

Believe me it was no picnic when this all came to a head, I had tons of questions I had to answer, she wanted to know if I was gay, if I had been doing it behind her back. I think honesty was the key in my situation, I even offered to suppress it if it bothered her that much. But she came around to the positive side much faster than I expected. Luckily for me I had expressed my desire to try it a long time ago. My wife is the type to research something and she has done quite a bit of research on the subject and I think thats what really helped in her coming around. Everyone says to go slow, and I agree with them, but in my case my wife was the one who sped things up.

emma _82
10-20-2011, 12:31 PM
wow very happy for you both. you look fantastic

Jill Devine
10-20-2011, 05:47 PM
How cool is that story. You have a great wife. Count yourself very lucky.

AnitaH
10-20-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm so glad you had such a great time with your wife. I can only hope that mine would be so comfortable with my dressing someday. The best to you both.

AnitaH