PDA

View Full Version : Another First for this Girl! Holloween time!

SandyR
10-16-2011, 09:25 PM
So this year my wife asked me "how about we go as a Reverse Bride and Groom"?

Our friends have a big Holloween party each year, The whole house is filled with fun stuff it's really Amazing! She knows of my Crossdressing and supports it but has not wanted to see me dressed in person......until now.

Today we spent time buying her a tie, man shirt, socks to match with her suite and I got a necklace, wedding ring and garter. We came home she tried on her suite and I put on my wedding gown and accessories. No makeup, but we both put on our wigs and just had a great time.

Her comment was "will need to bring out your eyebrows and do you have Blue Eye shadow"

We have a limo reserved and all......

Its going to be so fun!

Had to share.

Hugs!

Sandy

KellieCD
10-16-2011, 09:36 PM
This sounds like a wonderful party and a dream come true! Tell us more after your "honeymoon"...

Chickhe
10-18-2011, 12:31 AM
If you are going all out... go get your makeup done by a pro! Sounds like a blast!...where exactly is this party?......

Kathy4ever
10-18-2011, 03:51 AM
Lucky girl. Enjoy being the bride. I hate it I'm always the bridesmaid never the bride. LOL

Trish
10-18-2011, 06:32 AM
I do hope you will post pictures.

Tina B.
10-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Now that is the answer to a CD's prayers, did you get your hands on a real wedding dress, or a Halloween costume? I agree, if you are going as far as a limo, then why not a professional makeover?
Tina B.

kimdl93
10-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Have a great time, Sandy!

susangirl
10-18-2011, 05:27 PM
The first time I dressed as Susan and was around other people was holloween three years ago. My wife was in London for the week and I had to take the our son 6 and daughter 9 to our friends yearly holloween party. Most years I hardly even dressed up but this year I won 2 of the 3 awards. I was a very hot looking witch. I didn't tell the kids what I was dressing up as, I just surprised them when it was time to go. My son said, "dad your frecking me out you look like a girl". Wow that made me feel good. When we got to the party I stole the show. I had on black fishnet stockings, 5 inch black heels, a some what sexy witch dress ( kids around ) and a tall black pointed witch hat. It didn't take long for the email pictures to get to London. Many of the women, most friends of our, said I wish my legs looked that good. They also couldn't believe our well I walked and moved in my five inch heels. I told them it was beginers luck and they hurt my feet. I was lying, they felt great all night long. Sandy go and have fun.

candykowal
10-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Oh, Sandy, I am soooooo green with envy!
I hope you get a lot of pictures to post up!
To be a bride, in all the "right" lingerie will be "Heaven!"
Check out Secrets in Lace...they have some pretty silky things if the checkbook is bottomless!

britneyb
10-18-2011, 05:39 PM
this sounds like a blast to me

Donna1391
10-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Bride & groom pic please Hugs donna

Katie Moore
10-18-2011, 05:43 PM
That is great stuff! Do us PROUD.

docrobbysherry
10-18-2011, 10:19 PM
Be careful cutting the cake! Remember to, rub her nose in it!

SandyR
10-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks for all the replies ladies.

You can bet I'll have pictures posted for sure.

We have a Profesional MAkeup artists making a house call, plan to go over the edge and match some of our theme colors with Blue eyeliner. First will hit a local Childerens hospital to visit some kids, then on to our 1st of 2 parties. The last one will be a grand enterence with red carpet a pro photographer and all.

Hugs!

Sandy

SandyR
10-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Here is a Pic of the Gown. It's a Davis Bridal, got a deal on Craiglist.....

Hugs....

SandyR
10-26-2011, 05:12 PM
So this weekend we had my wifes friend over to make the Bouquet and Bootner. She is on the whole thing, but has no idea I am a Crossdressser. She loved the dress and all the accessories. We had a total blast making plans and talking about the night (only 3 days away just saying).

Latter that night my wife looks at me and says "I can't wear makeup" All I thought was "welcome to my world"

Here is pic.

Hugs!

Sandy

susmitha
10-27-2011, 08:45 PM
So this year my wife asked me "how about we go as a Reverse Bride and Groom"?

Our friends have a big Holloween party each year, The whole house is filled with fun stuff it's really Amazing! She knows of my Crossdressing and supports it but has not wanted to see me dressed in person......until now.

Today we spent time buying her a tie, man shirt, socks to match with her suite and I got a necklace, wedding ring and garter. We came home she tried on her suite and I put on my wedding gown and accessories. No makeup, but we both put on our wigs and just had a great time.

Her comment was "will need to bring out your eyebrows and do you have Blue Eye shadow"

We have a limo reserved and all......

Its going to be so fun!

Had to share.

Hugs!

Sandy

I really envy you. I want a reverse wedding and "honeymoon" secretly. I want to dress and act as a real woman while my actual wife dresses and acts as a man. Please write more about your haloween.

Dixie
10-28-2011, 03:43 AM
Wow that's great hope you have the time of your life!!

SandyR
10-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Another update.

We now are plannig to attend 2 Holloween parties, the first one knows of our evil plans.....lol So he will have a red carpet ready with the Wedding march playing when we get there. It's a theme party based around SCIFI so he we also have some RHPS props as well. Will also be meeting my Daughter at her work (she has no clue of this) then onto the big bash around 9:00.

Hugs.

Sandy

Victoria StJohn
10-28-2011, 11:51 AM
LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the night.

SandyR
10-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Here is the first of many memoies from last night. Once our Photographer get us more I'll be sure to post.

Thanks for all your support!

catriona36
10-30-2011, 07:56 PM
ok im am now starting to think that Holloween is pushed more by people like us so they can dress up lol
this is about the only reason i would like to see Holloween take off here, so i could dress up lol

SandyR
10-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Holloween in Austrlia is a must have my friend.

Hugs!

Sandy

SandyR
10-30-2011, 11:08 PM
A few more Pics...from last night

Misti
10-31-2011, 12:01 AM
Simply incredible, Sandy, "INCREDIBLE!" You get the "wow' of all wows for this one. INCREDIBLE... Hugs

Longing2be-Trisha
10-31-2011, 12:34 AM
Sandy fabulous!

Hugs

Katie Moore
10-31-2011, 05:18 AM
Here comes the bride, here comes the bride!

You look simply radiating. Glad you had so much fun.

kimmy p
10-31-2011, 06:18 AM
I am so J E A L O U S!!!!!

SandyR
10-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Me before we left putting my nails on..........and yes.....that might be a glass of Crown.....I must say was a bit freaked.....its all good...

Hugs!

Sandy

charlytuna
10-31-2011, 07:57 PM
I did that once before The wife and I reverse dress I wore a long Pink gown and she wore just a suit went to our local club and had a blast I even got hit on by some dude,he was realy blasted, and just left to fend for myself. Dude was so gone when I spoke he never pick up on that. Everyone had a good laugh ,except that dude he got little pissed when he found out [nexxt day]

Dixie
10-31-2011, 08:11 PM
Great pics :). Looks like a great time for sure

SandyR
11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Here is a low down on how the night went. Started getting ready about 4:30 when our Evil Fairy that put a spelll on us that put us in this perdicament arrived. Now my wife knows about Sandy and so supports her, but until now has never seen her in person.....so It was a little tense, exciting all at the same time. I put on my cover up and base then she took over (we had planed a pro, but she had a family crisis) we used a blue eye shadow since this was a Denver Bronco theme, lots of mascara, blue eyeliner, and red blush with a black dimple and red lipstick. White Hose a silver Anklet, with the Bronco Garter. Limo arrived on time at 6:30 and off to the local bar and grill my daughter works at. After 2 glasses of Crown
I started to play the roll of a bride. We got back in the Limo and off to Party one, wow.....they had orange and blue lights (I had warned him what we were going as). On the way I'd roll the windows down and wink at folks then put it back up....lol....bad Sandy. So the grand entrance was at our friends house this party is Christmas on Holloween it rocks! 200+ folks over 6 hrs. The limo driver took our music to play wedding march of course. All I can say was wow, I must have my Pic on well over 100 cell phones my wife look great as my Husband and all the attention from the girls was amazing so many "you look great and I hope I will look that good when I get Married".

Gota warn you all though, for those of u that have done this you will understand. The last 2 days have been rough like a big lety down now that its over all the planning and now its over. I have dressed many times in public gone to balls, been to Le Cage in vegas dressed and never had this feelling. Today is better though, so i can honestly say I understand from a Brides perspective how this day affects them. So glad we did it. No regrets.

Marissa333
11-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Who's the dude groping your legs?

connie23
11-01-2011, 11:19 PM
I am soooo envious. Maybe someday, I can be so lucky. You looked really fabulous.
Connie

SandyR
11-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Best friend from High School. He hosted the party.