PDA

View Full Version : any TSs experienced........

michelle19845
10-17-2005, 12:28 AM
to all TSs,
did you experience,or not fully experience, arousal of the "manhood" as not being "pleasurable","not exciting you","failure to stay "erect?" i feel as if i may have a hormonal imbalancement at lots of times.i don't know if any TSs have had the experience as part of the "being in the wrong body" is concerned. i just don't seem to be aroused for too long by some of the women i've been with over the years.let me know if anyone relates.is it imbalancement? it basically comes .......then goes.i don't know what to think if it's something else or what?

thanks if you can helpor provide info,
michelle19845

Anyse
10-17-2005, 06:14 AM
Well, there are a lot of actors that you did not include in your post that makes it awfully hard to answer whatever your "question" is. So, let me try a few stabs.

1. If you are on hormones or black cohosh or something of that ilk, you can certainly have your sense of sexual arousal come and go at a whim. Different people respond to hormones and all that extremely differently.

2. If you are not on hormones at all, then you may well be experiencing a type of gender dysphoria in which you do not really want to be the "man" at all and you really want to be the "woman" whom you are not. I was extremely active sexually until surgery in psite of the hormoes and all that. This was only because all of my life i lived in the paradyme that I "was the woman" during sex. I would fantaxize on the fact that I was her and feeling all that she felt. This was good for her because I wanted her to "***" first and then I would get "mine" afterward. This happens with a lot of MtFs and can lead to a great deal of promiscuity and multiple partners simultneously as it is like a drug.

3. Finally, is it that you just can no longer identify with the "male" role in sexual play because things "down there" are just "not right"? This happens in more extreme cases of gender dysphoria and the only real solution to that is to "be your own best sex partner" with whatever fantacies and knowing more about "what pleases you" than anyone else can.

All in all, your situation is not uncommon. How soon do you expect to have your surgery? How far are you into the Harry Benjamin Standards of are? Have you discussed this with your therapist? This would be vital as you may actually cheat yourself into total impotency no matter what genitalia you may have at any given time. In other words, this can become serious and lead you into a very unhappy sexual life for the rest of your life. You MUST resolve this issue and be as deeply honest with yourself and your therapist to achieve the best possible clinical and psychological solution.

Anyse

P.S. I am sorry no one has responded before this time but I understand the complexity of this issue all too well and have had friends who sabotaged themselves sexually forever and just can't get over it at all.

MandyTS
10-17-2005, 06:44 AM
2. If you are not on hormones at all, then you may well be experiencing a type of gender dysphoria in which you do not really want to be the "man" at all and you really want to be the "woman" whom you are not. I was extremely active sexually until surgery in psite of the hormoes and all that. This was only because all of my life i lived in the paradyme that I "was the woman" during sex. I would fantaxize on the fact that I was her and feeling all that she felt. This was good for her because I wanted her to "***" first and then I would get "mine" afterward. This happens with a lot of MtFs and can lead to a great deal of promiscuity and multiple partners simultneously as it is like a drug.

3. Finally, is it that you just can no longer identify with the "male" role in sexual play because things "down there" are just "not right"? This happens in more extreme cases of gender dysphoria and the only real solution to that is to "be your own best sex partner" with whatever fantacies and knowing more about "what pleases you" than anyone else can.

Wow, I can not believe how quickly you nailed this one for me. I have never known what is was like to be "sexually active" although. There is some ornate thing in me that wants to have someone inside of me, as it was normal, and I was the one that was supose to be on the recieving end... and I did some crazy things to be on that end. The only thing that gets me arroused anymore is to imagine being the woman, with a big (well) inside of me...

I am not "functional" as a guy and could never have "sexual interourse" with a woman. I would sit down and the very little thing between my legs would amost obscure itself and I would imagine I did not have that evil thing down there. That is what having a dysfunctional genetilla and no testosterone in your body along with everything else will do to you...

Kate
10-17-2005, 01:16 PM
My recent personal might be worth sharing; I used to be a heterosexual guy who CD'd a little now and then (nothing significant). During the last year as (it seems) my supressed feminine side has resurfaced and regained control the sexual gratification I have felt being with a woman has steadily diminished, as has my sex drive.

In combination with that, my sexuality has.... shifted. About 18 months ago I realised I was pretty bisexual, but things have carried on since then. Now I have little or no sex drive whatsoever, and women have ceased to really interest me. The idea of being with a man (once I am a woman) does seem rather lovely though. :)

Anyway, the point is my libido totally dried up pretty much as soon as I admitted to myself that what I really, truly wanted in this life was to be female. I have not started homones yet.

Kate.

clairelowe83
10-17-2005, 02:23 PM
i was talking about something like this last night actually;

basically, my 'bits n pieces' don't work anymore, i v.rarely have erections- spontaniously never.
now this is pretty gross but every so often i have wet dreams. its horrible but because it's not going anywhere its just one of those things that happens.

as for feeling sexually aroused, obviously i still do but it's in a very different way. i don;t feel the need to hump the first thing in sight as before! lolz
with men being aroused is all about the dick- thats it. now i can appreciate other stuff like i wouldn't before.

and that's as private as i feel like getting for a forum ;)

claire x

Natasha Anne
10-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Besides the wet dreams, which I hope I never experience, I feel the same as ClaireLowe83.

I don't miss the 'male mounting urge' at all. That's actually what they call the need to bonk anything that moves.

michelle19845
10-17-2005, 11:22 PM
i'm not on hormones or anything like that currently.i've tried black cohosh.i tried some black cohosh a few months ago for a little bit.i also take a pill for epilepsey.i 'm not supposed to take any hormones with it.i don't know if i will be on the pill for a long time or not.
the pill i take says it can cause breast growth???? i wonder if it messes with my hormones just as doing it's job for epilepsey?i'm not sure.i feel as if i am "sexually active",yet the "stuff" don't want to work.i also tend to be the "bottom one",rather than on top and tend to feel so femininely aroused as i am involved during the moment(s).i tend to be the one who recieves and is more "recessive,than dominant" i've even been asked : "why do i have to be the one in control"? that turns me on more than me trying to "do the moves".i've crossdressed for 8 years and have been finding more of a connection towards "possible she-male?" "pry "not so much TS" at least for now. i haven't been to a therepist or doctor on the topic.i wonder if it's "from the pills for seizure disorders"? or am i way under stress somehow ? or is there a dysphoria?

thank you so much for your help!,
michelle19845

Deborah
10-25-2005, 01:22 AM
2. If you are not on hormones at all, then you may well be experiencing a type of gender dysphoria in which you do not really want to be the "man" at all and you really want to be the "woman" whom you are not. I was extremely active sexually until surgery in psite of the hormoes and all that. This was only because all of my life i lived in the paradyme that I "was the woman" during sex. I would fantaxize on the fact that I was her and feeling all that she felt. This was good for her because I wanted her to "***" first and then I would get "mine" afterward.

Oh wow i can so relate to that. I drove my ex-wife nuts because i would never get excited enough. There were plenty of times where she would kick me off because she was exhausted. Most males would consider that a stud but i just couldn't enjoy it. The only way i could "finish?" was to pretend i was her.

michelle19845
10-26-2005, 09:34 PM
amy,
thanks for the reply.i appreciate it.it helps me understand things better with every bit of help.

thanks a bunch,
michelle 19845