PDA

View Full Version : Upsized on breast forms.

Maxi
10-17-2011, 11:55 AM
I decided the up size my forms from a C cup, to a D cup. I ordered the forms, and a 42 D bra off Ebay. I mentioned it to the wife, that I ordered it. When the forms came in I opened the package, and pulled them out. Without thinking about it I made the comment, "Wow, These things are huge". She asked what? I had to show them to her. She checked them out, and even helped me fit them in the bra, giving me some advice on how to wear them.

I thought things were going good, so I asked if she minded me painting my toe nails. she said it did not matter to her, and handed me a file. She then came over and helped me file them, and told me I would want come Q-tips handy to clean up the edges. They did not turn out perfect, but I have really beat up nails, and for my first try, It's not bad. I painted them a deep red.

Cyndy
10-17-2011, 12:08 PM
A while back I purchased a "pocket" bra and love it. You just insert the forms in the pocket and leave them there.

wadevikingfan
10-17-2011, 12:13 PM
o rdered some breast forms about six monts ago...a dd size..and htey are big and heavy...i do wear like 44dd bras and so comfy...and i like the projection...if you are going to have breasts, woudn't you want big ones???? i have always been atrracted to women with big breasts..wendy

Michelle James
10-17-2011, 09:49 PM
I wear my 48 c's 24/7. In a mastectomy bra. I get a rash from the adhesive so gluing them on is out. Between the two they weigh about 7.5 lbs. At this point when I take them off to shower I notice the imbalance. I don't think I could go any bigger.

Jilmac
10-17-2011, 10:43 PM
I have three sets of forms C, D, and DD so I can upsize or downsize at will. I love my big ones but some outfits, look and fit better with the smaller ones, and being a petite person I tend to look topheavy with the big ones, but I won't give them up because I like 'em big.

Eryn
10-17-2011, 10:58 PM
Maxi, sounds like you had a good time. Don't forget to give your wonderful wife a nice hug for being so supportive!

I've thought of going up a size, from 38B to 38C, but my goal is to blend so larger breasts might not be the best path for me...

docrobbysherry
10-17-2011, 11:52 PM
That's almost EXACTLY what happened to me last nite, Maxi! And then, I WOKE UP!

Do u know how lucky u r? Not EVERYONE has 2 sets of forms?

Maxi
10-18-2011, 06:20 PM
I have 3 pairs of forms B,C,D & plenty of bras to go with them. Some of my dresses can't handle D-Cups. I think C-Cup looks good, & does not get in the way like the D-Cup. I like the larger size. Learning to function with them in the way, may take some time. I have learned something from each size.

RenneB
10-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Well after the balloons, bird seed and tissue paper, I too went with the forms and will never go back. I first picked up a size 5 pair on the bay store and decided to go up a little so I picked up a pair of size 7s. I'm in sort of a weight transition now and have shrunk from a 38b to a 36D cup. The 5's fit better in some outfits and for going out while the 7's fit other outfits better and I tend not to wear them out much. Next stop... hips.

Renne.....

Samantha W
10-19-2011, 07:13 AM
I have D’s. If I get another pair I am going to try a B cup. I have had some problems finding bras and also having tops and blouses hang properly. I also think a smaller size would help to look taller and thinner as well.

Phoebe
10-19-2011, 07:15 AM
Has anyone tired these forms? http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breastforms-catalog.aspx#AMOLUX Supposed to be able to go bra-less. A little steep for my limited income. Never have been a large size breast admirer. Wear NearlyMe bra inserts, not a full silicon form.

Cynthia Anne
10-19-2011, 08:05 AM
As Eryn said your wife deserves a hug! While the forms are nice, no doubt the real gift is your loving wife! Hugs!

LolaDD
10-19-2011, 10:24 AM
I hace both C and D breast forms. It depends on my outfit and/or mood which pair I wear. Lola

Marlana
10-19-2011, 10:36 AM
I wish I had forms. Not been able to purchase any yet. Hopefully soon though. I'm thinking about going with C or D.