PDA

View Full Version : This is such a wonderful place.

MackenzieMarigold
10-17-2011, 08:11 PM
I just joined and already this place is making me so happy. Before here, the only place I could talk about these things was with my one MtF friend (You may know her here as Princess Jen). I don't feel so lonely and out place anymore. I'm just so happy that I can finally see that there are so many people out there just like me and I actually feel comfortable putting pics of myself up. Even though it's obvious that I've only recently begun cross dressing (still can't do my hair right!)

What I mean is, thank you all for being you. :)

Karren H
10-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Well give it another day or two!! Lol we can turn on you in a heartbeat! :D.

J/k... Kind of. Yes this is fun. Ish.

Cynthia Anne
10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
I agree with you! We are all different yet so the same! Hugs!

Debglam
10-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Yes it is!!! Welcome Mackenzie & Have Fun!!!!

Debby

Danni Renee
10-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Thank you for being you and in joining us! This is cetainly an interesting place to explore and meet people. Look forward to hearing more from you!

Danni

Diana Bain
10-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Mackenzie. welcome to our Disneyland, enjoy the ride and remember to keep your thoughts and mind open at all times:D

*Vanessa*
10-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Truly Mackenzie, I am pleased to meet you and really glad you are here. For the most part it's a great place full of great people. For the other 1% it will toughen you up a little.

Lonely is no place for anyone. Crossdressing - everyone here had their first day also.

larry
10-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the learning experience!! Most people here are happy to help in any way. A word of caution is in order.
If you see a posting by (Karen Hutton) make sure you do not have anything in your mouth before reading it. I have had to clean my screen several times just from laughing out loud.

I just joined and already this place is making me so happy. Before here, the only place I could talk about these things was with my one MtF friend (You may know her here as Princess Jen). I don't feel so lonely and out place anymore. I'm just so happy that I can finally see that there are so many people out there just like me and I actually feel comfortable putting pics of myself up. Even though it's obvious that I've only recently begun cross dressing (still can't do my hair right!)

What I mean is, thank you all for being you. :)

Anne2345
10-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Welcome on board, MacKenzie! This forum is indeed a wonderful place! There are many fantastic members here, and much to become involved in, if you so choose to do so! :)

Well give it another day or two!! Lol we can turn on you in a heartbeat! :D.

J/k... Kind of. Yes this is fun. Ish.

You can see by Karren's total number of posts (17,000+) that she is a glutton for punishment! There are two things about her you should know, though. One, she loves women's jeans. So feel free to openly and passionately discuss the subject with her. Last, she hates ice hockey. If you keep these two things in mind, you'll be fine . . . . :)

I look forward to seeing you around!

MackenzieMarigold
10-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome on board, MacKenzie! This forum is indeed a wonderful place! There are many fantastic members here, and much to become involved in, if you so choose to do so! :)

You can see by Karren's total number of posts (17,000+) that she is a glutton for punishment! There are two things about her you should know, though. One, she loves women's jeans. So feel free to openly and passionately discuss the subject with her. Last, she hates ice hockey. If you keep these two things in mind, you'll be fine . . . . :)

I look forward to seeing you around!

If I didn't already see on her profile that she likes hockey I would have believed you! =P

RADER
10-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Anne:
I love it; You are too much. LOL......
You might have lit the fuse to the A-Bomb.
Rader

PretzelGirl
10-17-2011, 10:18 PM

Living the risky side of life I see. :battingeyelashes:

Mackenzie - I am always glad to hear that someone is taking good away from here. That is one of the purposes of this place. Just a large number of people with maybe a thing or two in common that are getting through life. And thankfully a lot of it comes with a touch of love and caring. Just keep hanging around. It only gets better.

Anne2345
10-17-2011, 10:47 PM
I had to try, didn't I???!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! :D

But that's the thing about Karren, and so many other members here - I would not feel comfortable making such jokes or having such fun if I did not deeply respect and appreciate the members I have targeted in this manner! :heehee:

With time, experience, and participation, you will get to know the Karren's of the forum, and you will become a much better person for the experience! I know I have . . . .

Anne :)

Tina B.
10-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Welcome among us Mackenzie, glad you like what you have seen so far, it's a pretty neat group, but be careful there are some among us you will have to watch out for, like advice from Anne, she's being bad today!
Tina B.

Sophie86
10-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi Mackenzie!!

Welcome to the forum. Glad you're enjoying it. :)

You can see by Karren's total number of posts (17,000+) that she is a glutton for punishment!

Oh, no. Not Karren. I think she probably learned somewhere around post 10,000 that the way to enjoy this forum is to have a great sense of humor, never post a comment of more than two lines, and never, ever, let anyone drag her into a serious discussion. :)

Longing2be-Trisha
10-18-2011, 11:06 AM
So glad you are here! WELCOME!

Hugs