PDA

View Full Version : Directions not included.

cassandra54
10-17-2011, 10:23 PM
This website has opened my eyes to many things. I thought people who were crossdressers were mainly, and i repeat mainly men that had a feminine side, a good figure, not really tall and had a desire to dress and act like women. I thought that the prize was to be able to go out in public and pass as a woman. I understood the whole part were most of us are heterosexual and about underdessing, transexuals and fetishes.

But hello!!!!

I don't understand why some people post about shaving their legs and body hair. If you want to dress and a appear as a woman, a mustache and lipstick don't work well together. If you nylons snag on your leg hair, that's a problem. If you're 6-5 and the only shoes you can find even for your male mode are size 13 air jordans, don't be surprised you can't find some 5 inch red stilletos in your size that you can actually walk in. Part of the look of being a woman is having breasts and maybe some cleavage. So I think breast forms are a must. I really cannot understand how people can hide all of this from their wives, SOs, friends families and room mates. And then there's talking, walking and acting like a woman. We have to unlearn many many years of male behavior and characteristics.

There's no directions that come with crossdressing, or being a tg or transexual. Our gender preference, identity, and sexual preferences remain a mystery to some of us. Some of us basically like teenage girls trying to master the mechanics of a bra or the artistry of makeup. We don't know what size clothes fit us or what looks good on us.

We are either envious or in total awe of the girls on here that look absolutely incredible. They have done their homework and are valedictorians of crossdressing. Of course having a great body to start with helps.

But yet here we are, offering our support and friendship to all who ask for it. I think it's absolutely awesome and a great learning experience. Without this forum, I never would have gone out in public or realized or admitted that I am far beyond the term crossdresser and consider myself TG. I've been able to asses my strengths and weakness and improve.

Directions not included.

MackenzieMarigold
10-17-2011, 10:45 PM
I don't think that could have been said any better. I applaud you.

docrobbysherry
10-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Nice post, Cassi! It has done the same for me!

Only in MY case, I thot CDs would be mostly pervs! Instead, I find they r mostly hard working, family oriented, friendly, accepting, salt of the earth types! And, excellent, intelligent company, also! Girl, was I misinformed!

And, some of us don't even shave anywhere!

Rachel Renee
10-18-2011, 12:48 AM
There may not be any directions included but this forum is definitely a 'user manual', of sorts. My account is fairly new but I have been reading here for years, and this place has been a continuing source of inspiration for me. I went from mere acceptance of my crossdressing to absolutely loving this part of me, thanks to the people here. I am having a blast on this journey and I hope to eventually contribute more.

Kate Simmons
10-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Yep, "batteries not included" either. We have to furnish all the energy to do all of this stuff from somewhere, keeping everything straight, etc.It boggles the mind to think that all of these energy reserves come from within one's self, especially with someone like myself who despite all the rest of it can dance seemingly tireless for hours at a stretch. It's in there, wish I could tap the source for other things but it seems to be reserved for this.:)

Tina B.
10-18-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm glad directions don't come with it, it's been fun learning it all. But then being in the closet, I guess I have a different idea about it all, I don't do the voice thing, it makes the wife feel uneasy, and I don't have to pass, the wife knows I'm a man, she prefers it that way. So I get to dress in pretty things, wear make up and wig, have tons of pretty shoes, and more jewelry than I can wear in a year of dressing.
But I don't have to do any of that "work" that those that go out do. I do put a wiggle in the walk, and am more gentle in my demeanor, but other than that, it's just me, dressed better. I don't know how you hide who you are from your wife, the rest of the world, it's no problem, I've been doing it for 60 years fairly successfully.
Tina B.

LRoberts
10-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Well said Cassandra!! It has been eye-opening!

Stephanie47
10-18-2011, 12:25 PM
When a child is born the child did not come with an owners manual. The child is nurtured in the direction of the biological plumbing. Some minds have been inserted in the wrong bodies. Some are born with a strong feminine inner being which may be in conflict with the inner male. And, sometimes the inner man and inner woman co-exist in the same shell.

Some men with the inner woman have fought endlessly with her. Others have allowed the inner woman to develop into her full potential. Some may have had early nurturing from an aunt or an older sister or mother. Most of us had to start bringing the woman to her full potential much later in life. And, it is necessary for every woman to look like Miss Universe? Nope. I see many beautiful women tasting attired with great makeup and poise, and, I see many woman who must work extra hard to appear like the total opposite. Actually, my inner woman and inner man have the same desires and code of conduct and morals. Stephanie just likes to wear a pretty dress and lacy slip all the time. Stephen does not like to cross dress!