PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, confused and slighly scared

MissKara
10-17-2011, 11:02 PM
I havn't been here in ages. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kara. I joined the forum two years ago then about 1 year ago I vanished.

At the time, Kara went away and I didn't feel the urge to crossdress. Lately though, the feelings have been coming back. I have been feeling like wearing panties, leggings and skirts again... But for some reason, I do not know why, I am confused and scared by them :(

I am sorry if this is a confusing post but to be honest, I don't really know what is going on anymore :(

Thanks,
Miss Kara

Kathi Lake
10-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Welcome back, Kara. Stick around a bit this time, and see if we can help you sort it all out.

Oh, and by the way, by 'sort it all out' I mean 'help lead you towards where you want to go, while letting you know everything is going to be all right.'

:)

Kathi

Sarah Doepner
10-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Miss Kara, Kathi is right and so are you. This can be frightening and confusing, but it is less so if you have some company along the way. Stick around, share your feelings, ask your questions and give yourself a chance to breathe, relax, enjoy and maybe understand.

TommyII
10-17-2011, 11:33 PM
I've started and stopped many times. I have thrown out too many ward robes of clothes. I can go for months at a time with out dressing then I binge. I really like the feel of womens clothes. It's a feeling that will not go away. Don't have any final answers, but I will not throw any more clothes away.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
10-17-2011, 11:38 PM
Don't worry Kara, we have gone through this before. Take care, we are all here to offer assistance and help. If needed, even a shoulder to cry on.

docrobbysherry
10-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Welcome back, Kara! If we don't have all the rite ANSWERS for u, maybe we can at least help u find the rite QUESTIONS!?

What r u afraid of? Dressing? Or, where it mite lead?

R u worried it will go away again?

Or, that it will keep returning?

There! Those r a few for starters!

MissKara
10-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Welcome back, Kara. Stick around a bit this time, and see if we can help you sort it all out.

Oh, and by the way, by 'sort it all out' I mean 'help lead you towards where you want to go, while letting you know everything is going to be all right.'

:)

Kathi

Thanks Kathie *Hugs*

Miss Kara, Kathi is right and so are you. This can be frightening and confusing, but it is less so if you have some company along the way. Stick around, share your feelings, ask your questions and give yourself a chance to breathe, relax, enjoy and maybe understand.

Yeah, I guess that is the best thing for me to do at the moment. Not try and rush things.

suchacutie
10-18-2011, 07:42 AM
Welcome back, Kara! I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but it seems to me you are perfectly...normal! Life takes it's twists and turns and it seems that Kara has come back to the surface. Confused and scared...well that's just a part of the territory. I bet that everyone here has a story of a certain part of their feminine evolution that has frightened them, a part they didn't understand. For me is was voice. I had no trouble, it seems, shutting down the bass part of my voice and instantly, there was Tina. That meant she was suddenly forced to use her new voice to emote, and the change was completely frightening! It was the biggest mental change for me! It was really scary (still is, actually).

So it's great to have you back...normal and all :)

tina

Tina B.
10-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Frightened and confused, that could be a sub name for this place, there is times it can be very scary, you thought it was over last year, and here you are back, no desire then, and now it's sneaking back on you, yeah, that can confuse a person. Why, and where is it going, can be scary questions. But no matter which way you want to go with it, that is up to you, to support you at it, is up to us, let us try to help with that fear and confusion. Oh, where are my manners, welcome back!
Tina B.

stacy956
10-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Im in the same boat except i came to my senses that i am who i am and its never gonna change it and im much more happy now :) just accept who u are

xristy
10-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Miss Kara,

Welcome to the club. I can guarantee that most everyone here has been in your position at one time or another. However, with some friendly help, you can figure out if this is who you are or just a passing moment. The only person that can really make that determination is you. As yourself the hard questions and if needed, ask us. Any question you ask should get you plenty of responses from other people who have been where you are.

Good Luck Finding Yourself....
Xristy

gabimartini
10-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Hi Kara,

Welcome back! The only thing I can say is: relax, you are ok. Listen to those feelings, see what they are all about. Shutting them out won't do much good, except for maybe strengthening them. I've been going through a similar ordeal. Before last August I hadn't dressed in almost a year and a half, and without much effort. I also stopped posting or even reading anything on this site. Nonetheless, one day in August those feelings struck back with a serious vengeance. Since then, I've been going out en femme at least once a week or so, and can't seem to get enough. So, you are not alone! :)

xo
Gabi

kimdl93
10-18-2011, 09:42 AM
as so many have already stated, its normal for CDing to ebb and flow with the course of your life. We don't know why, but it happens to many of us. Be patient with yourself and, as Gabi said, relax.

Cynthia Anne
10-18-2011, 03:41 PM
Hi Kara! I think you are where you belong! So come on in and let's help one another! Hugs!

MissKara
10-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Welcome back, Kara! If we don't have all the rite ANSWERS for u, maybe we can at least help u find the rite QUESTIONS!?

What r u afraid of? Dressing? Or, where it mite lead?

R u worried it will go away again?

Or, that it will keep returning?

There! Those r a few for starters!

To be honest, I don't know why I am scared about it. I am kinda afraid that Kara is vanish again, but yeah...

MissKara
10-19-2011, 06:59 AM
Thanks heaps for your warm welcome gals :) I am sure you'll be seeing alot more of me on the forum in the future :)

jillleanne
10-19-2011, 07:48 AM
A very normal feeling for all of us, not unique to you alone. I've been there many times over the past 50 years. I learned to accept who I am and go with the flow and to ignore society and it's bigotted ways. My destiny is still unknown, but now I am calm within knowing I can handle anything that needs to be handled. I fear nothing. Any help we can offer will be offered graciously to you.

Presh GG
10-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Hi Kara,
I'm a GG , so I'm not as qualified to answer as some of the gals here.
Kara, I took the liberty of looking at your profile, you are only 25 , at your age the questions , even the future, becomes very real and scary.. [ I remember my husband trying to quit without telling me at that age, what a disaster !]

Please stay with us , it's going to be OK !

I've written that chapter in our life too many times. [ I'm sure most are bored with it ]
If we can help, Pm me.

Best wishes,
Presh GG

Elle1946
10-19-2011, 02:05 PM
You are arguing with yourself, DON'T, just let it happen. Be yourself.

Dora Faye
10-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Welcome back. Now let's see some pix ;).

Piora
10-19-2011, 05:29 PM
I havn't been here in ages. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kara. I joined the forum two years ago then about 1 year ago I vanished.

At the time, Kara went away and I didn't feel the urge to crossdress. Lately though, the feelings have been coming back. I have been feeling like wearing panties, leggings and skirts again... But for some reason, I do not know why, I am confused and scared by them :(
This is a tug-of-war that we have probably all experienced at different times in our lives. I used to have feelings of guilt when I dressed. If you've followed the "Purging Because It's Easier" thread, you'll see that the OP has those feelings of guilt and it's a devastating thing. You don't mention if you purged after you stopped dressing a year ago, but believe me....it's perfectly normal to have feelings of fear and confusion. However, here on this site, you will find you have many friends who can be helpful with their various points of view and suggestions. We tend to try to look out for our own here, if I may speak for us all.

I am sorry if this is a confusing post but to be honest, I don't really know what is going on anymore :(
Everyone who has replied to you wants to help. You're in good hands. :hugs: