PDA

View Full Version : My 50th OP - WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :)

Anne2345
10-17-2011, 11:10 PM
I am a lifelong crossdresser, and I will forever remain a crossdresser. As some of you know, I joined this forum in March of this year. Until joining, I had yet to knowingly communicate with another crossdresser during my life time. In fact, the only other person that I had ever spoken to about my crossdressing prior to joining was my wonderful, accepting wife.

Needless to say, however, I had no idea what to expect from this forum, or the membership. I was wide-eyed, green, curious, and full of pink fog and excitement. Deep down inside, I somehow knew I needed more in my crossdressing life than I had previously allowed myself.

Anne, unknown to me at the time, had become stagnant. I had failed to allow her (me) to properly evolve and mature over the past couple of years. I had basically set my life to cruise control, and missed many opportunities along the way. Although I very much regret this neglect of self, I recognize it now for what it is, and am making amends with myself to improve my life. I very much look forward to the prospect of the future, and the excitement and journey lies ahead.

As such, during my relatively short time here on the forum, I have learned much about myself. In fact, I have evolved and developed beyond anything I could have possibly imagined only just six short months ago or so. Much of my progression has been very much welcome, some of it quite surprising, and still some scary and cause for personal concern. But all of it has been absolutely necessary, and I know I will be a much better person for it, and a better girl for it, in the long run.

During my time here I have also written my fair share of OPs. This OP is my fiftieth. I have very much enjoyed composing posts to submit to the membership, and at the very least, I attempt to make them interesting and meaningful. I do, however, recognize that many of my posts are painfully too long, and excruciatingly so, I am sure, but I digress . . . . :heehee:

Just quickly glancing through some of the OPs I have submitted, I have noticed that I have written on a wide variety of topics and issues. Anything from tacos and crossdressing; normality versus abnormality; obsession; Recee’s Peanut Butter Cups and crossdressing; simplicity; shopping; makeup; the C-Word (the closet); vampires, werewolves, and crossdressers; awakenings; pirates of the Caribbean and crossdressing; courage; pedicures; self discovery; doors; dancing to the music; getting busted; fighting and bickering; and to butterflies and flowers, just to name a few.

So I have kind of been all over the place. But that is ok, because I enjoy being all over the place! It certainly keeps things interesting, for better or worse.

So now that I am offering my fiftieth OP to the forum, what shall it be? A super serious, in depth and detailed dissertation and excessively wordy discussion analyzing the attendant meaning of the color of one’s panties? Hmmm, perhaps I shall leave that post for another day . . . .

Actually, though, the funny thing is that I thought coming up with a meaningful 50th OP would be somewhat difficult, and perhaps a challenge. But the reality is that the idea came to me rather quickly, and with great ease.

In this, I choose to use this platform that the forum has so kindly and graciously provided me for my 50th OP, (drumroll please) to thank all of you for being so wonderful and supportive of me. Your friendship has been invaluable and most appreciated. I would not be where I am today without all of you, and what you do for this forum on a daily basis. It really is remarkable how so many can come together from different backgrounds, and share ideas and concepts, and offer support and knowledge, and actually make this all work! I owe much to the membership and the forum. Very much, indeed.

So in this, I merely want to say THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

With LOVE,

Anne :)

docrobbysherry
10-17-2011, 11:16 PM
OP? Wasn't he a character on the Andy Griffith show? Or, a dog in the Garfield cartoons? And, u mention u have done 50 of them, Annie?
I have no idea why that's so cool, but I don't wish to diminish your enthusiasm so, WOOOO HOOOO!

Intertwined
10-17-2011, 11:20 PM
I So in this, I merely want to say THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

With LOVE,

You are very welcome, congratulations on your 50th...

Your post has made me want to look at my statistics, I joined early 2008, and have averaged nearly 1 post per day. With this post, #977

*Vanessa*
10-17-2011, 11:22 PM
Fifty? As is 5.0., 50? wow ! I am no where near that number.

Congrats Anne - ya it's a pretty cool place to grow up in.

Kathi Lake
10-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Here's to many more posts full of interesting side-journeys, thought-provoking questions, and as much silliness as we can stand (sometimes even in the same post!).

:)

Kathi

Sarah Doepner
10-17-2011, 11:28 PM
It's amazing how much progress we can make once we give ourselves permission to change. And we didn't do it Anne, you did it yourself and we watched and delighted in what you discovered. I'm glad that you are pleased with what you are doing and where you are headed, keep up the good work.

Jennifer H
10-18-2011, 02:53 AM
Congratulations Anne, As you can see I have only just joined this wonderful Forum and looking forward to giving and receiving as much as you have over the coming months and hopefully years.
xxx Jenny.

Miranda09
10-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Tho I didn't always post a reply on your threads Anne, I've always enjoyed reading them, especially those in which you showed how lovely you are. Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading! ;)

TGMarla
10-18-2011, 07:22 AM
Well, that's wonderful, Anne! I didn't even know they kept stats on that sort of thing.

And you're very welcome. The pleasure has been all mine...err....ours!

suzy1
10-18-2011, 07:30 AM
That’s what we are here for girl.
Now just go and get on with the next thread!

SUZY

Amanda22
10-18-2011, 09:13 AM
I love reading your posts. Thanks for taking time to do that.

kimdl93
10-18-2011, 09:32 AM
You're very welcome. Actually, I should be thanking you because your 50 OPs have given me so much to think about, some uplifting moments and a bit of humor. So, Thanks back at ya!

rachaelsloane
10-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Anne,
Congratulations, not only this being your 50th, but for all of them. You are a very insightful person and I have truly enjoyed reading them as well as responding to many.
Here's to many more,
Rachael

Anne2345
10-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks for all the kind, sweet words!

Btw, this is my 381st post!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! :straightface:

Kittyagain
10-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Well said on the value of the forum and the people that make it happen.

You are one of those people that open our minds.

Kitty

Cynthia Anne
10-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Anne my deer! That's what friends are for! And as speical as you are I'm sure you will keep hearing WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Just to have you around brightens my everyday! Thank you!:hugs::love:

Debglam
10-18-2011, 07:13 PM
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! is right kiddo! We're glad you are here!

Debby

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
10-19-2011, 04:00 AM
If it were not for your "disertations" that are thought provoking, knowledgeable and humorous, we'd have a missing link in the group. Your OPs are eclectic and please keep writing them. At times you are a breeze of fresh air. Thank you.

PretzelGirl
10-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Now you have done it. The rules say that once you hit 50 OPs, you are no longer allowed to leave. I guess you have to stay used to us. We certainly would like to keep you around.

:bh: