PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Brooke Burke!

Carmen
10-18-2011, 02:34 AM
I have been on 'cloud nine' all day! I had a wonderful trip home after spending the weekend away...part business and part pleasure. Normally when I'm away for several days, I always go en femme, however my activities precluded such indulgences until my last day there.
My business dealings were just that...strictly business and for Linsey to show up in my place would have resulted in an akward situation for both parties. So I had to remain 'en drabb' until the biz aspect of my weekend was completed.
However I did get in some much needed and anticipated shopping tasks, one was to buy new jeans and a blouse or two or three or...the first store I visited was Ross. I selected and tried on 6 pairs of jeans, ending up with 2 pairs that fit perfect. The elder Asian woman in charge of the fiting rooms showed no concern as to my armload of ladies jeans and my numerous visits to the fitting room.
What made this shopping stop special was I found the exact bras that I had needed since my purchase of my #7 breast forms. My normal bras are molded cup 38D and I wanted a natural cup underwire in black lace and had not found anything that sufficed. Now Ross is not known for their lingerie department, everything is on several long racks according to size, which required me to find the 38D section and start looking and sliding. well my new bras practically leaped out at me! Right in front was the Brooke Burke line of underwire lacy bras, in a 2-pack set for less than $20!!! And the set was 1 black and 1 beige...SOLD!
I also added a set of black lace panties and sports style seamless tank top in black. The total was $71...I love those clearance sales!
Fast forward to the next day, I was done with the business part of my weekend and the rest belonged to Linsey. I was due to hit the road that morning so I packed up everything that I absolutely wouldn't need, including my drab attire, I was going to spend the rest of the day en femme.
Without going into the details I securely tucked and taped everything away. As I had planned, I did my makeup last, secured my hairpiece, took a deep breath and went out into the morning sunshine, tank top, snug fitting jeans, wedge babydoll slippers, long dark hair on my shoulders, and a big smile.
Before leaving town I drove along the main blvds, I stopped and did some window shopping as the stores were not open at this time. This was an ideal time to get out and stroll around, the air was cool with a slight breeze that felt delicious on my almost bare shoulders.
I purposely left the gas tank nearly empty, which required me to fill up just like anyone else. I also cleaned the windshield and generally looked the car over. The gas station was a very busy one, I paid no attention as several guys looked at me in passing. I was having a great time.
Several timees during the day, I noticed that my new bra fit so well that I really could not feel the weight of my forms, no strain or binding anywhere, the material sort of tickled my skin at times!
The drive was peaceful and scenic. This is my time and I was making the most of it. An hour later I was in the next town, the one with the huge outlet mall, but I really was not in the mood for shopping at that time. I did stop to stretch and look in the store windows, mostly at myself!
On the other side of town was a regular shopping center, with a Kohls, Dress Barn and Marshals all next to each other. I wanted to go in, I hadn't been inside of a dept store en femme in several years. I thought that my '100% passing' days were long gone, but thanks to all the stories of encouragement here at Crossdressers.com, I decided to no longer deny myself the privilege of being out and close to the public.
With that I checked my make-up, touched up my lipstick, combed my hair, looked myself over in the car windows, grabbed my purse, locked the car and walked across the lot and into the Kohls. I passed a lady that only glanced at me, then I was at the glass doors. I pushed them open and walked inside. No one noticed, the salespeople went about their work as I shopped the entire ladies sections. I competed with several women at the clearance racks...they also only glanced at me. I stood next to a group of very elderly folks...2 men and 1 woman, I purposely stood there in the way and they only looked at me as they walked past. I guess if people ignore you thats a good thing.
I need a handbag and there were hundreds on sale. I held several looking in the mirrors, I saw a Latina looking back at me. I checked myself over and there was nothing out of place, this was a good as it gets. My confidence regained itself and I smiled as I continue shopping. I passed several sales people when I left, one gal told me to have a nice day and I responded with "Yes I am", I smiled and so did she.
It was a long walk to the Marshals entrance, I passed several smaller shops and many people. I looked at them for anything different about their reaction to me, I was mostly ignored as everyone went about their own lives, dealing with their kids etc...(of course the husbands and BF's always made an effort to give me a look over).
I was greeted at the Marshals when I walked in, I smile at the salesgal and headed for the womens dept, primarily the clearance racks. I was also keeping an eye on the sales people and none of them were concerned about my presence. However the gal that welcomed me did come by and ask me if I am doing okay, I responded with a 'yes I'm fine' and she moved on. I do think by her look that she knew I wasn't a GG. I spent another 30 minutes and didn't find anything interesting. They wished me a nice day as I left.
I had also planned on getting breakfast at Dennys or somewhere, time was going fast and I wanted to get home and rest.
I want to thank all the ladies here for your stories of similar experiences, tour advice and encouragement helped me to decide on this past day and all the fun that I had. I will certainly have that breakfast on my next outing and all of my family here will have had a part in that.
Hugs to all,
Linsey