PDA

View Full Version : do you panic when the SO knows and catches you by surprise, non accepting SO

DeniseNJ
10-18-2011, 09:02 AM
My wife has know for years that I love to CD, at first she was cool with it early on NOW she hate the fact. I tell her, this is me and being dressed makes me happy. She can be nasty about it. Oh she does things that I hate also mainly drinking too much. We work different shifts at times and sometimes I get the urge to dress and feel feminine. Sometimes she will come home early from work, not I hour early but 3 or 4 hours early { I hate that ):thumbsdn: Just when denise is feeling good like now, I love filling this bra out:o. I will admitt, I do things that would get her pretty mad. so my question is::: are you less worried about getting caught by the SO that knows or don't know.

xristy
10-18-2011, 09:10 AM
I really don't know you or your wife, however, I fear that there are some problems heading your way. If you wife has taken a turn and is no longer supportive and you think she is drinking too much, there may be bigger problems than you think. Do you and your wife talk about it or has it been bottled up, other than the nasty comments you say she makes? Perhaps you need to talk to a therapist or something to help determine what the true root of your problems are.

As for your original question:

I am always worried that my wife may catch me. However, since she has never seen me dressed, part of me wants her to catch me. However, if she were to catch me, I would hope that I was completely done up and not just partially dressed. That way she could get the whole picture and not just a partially dressed image of what CDing is for me.

kimdl93
10-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Denise, something is definately going the wrong way in your relationship. My inclination is to beleive that its more than just her opinion of your dressing. You noted that at first she was cool with it but no longer. You might want to think about why her opinion may have changed - perhaps even ask her.

DeniseNJ
10-18-2011, 04:56 PM
she doesn't like to face most problems in life and chooses not to talk about it. She just don't wanna her it. There is no asking her anything about Cding

kimdl93
10-19-2011, 06:47 AM
she doesn't like to face most problems in life and chooses not to talk about it. She just don't wanna her it. There is no asking her anything about Cding

It seems that from your perspective at least, your wife avoids issues and problems. Perhaps that's true, but if so, I'd like to suggest that this is a shared problem - not just your wife's problem. My advice is to get some professional help.

linda allen
10-19-2011, 06:53 AM
It seems that from your perspective at least, your wife avoids issues and problems. Perhaps that's true, but if so, I'd like to suggest that this is a shared problem - not just your wife's problem. My advice is to get some professional help.

I agree, it's more than dressing. Get help for both of you.

Tina B.
10-19-2011, 08:26 AM
When I knew this was not going away, I told my wife, after that, I was going to dress she knew and if she had a problem with it, she knew the way to the door, I don't mean to sound harsh, and had she choose that door it would have broke my heart, but I am the head of my house, and I will not be told what I can and can't do, I'm an adult, not her child, if I wanted a mother I would have stayed at home, I had a good mother already. I don't believe anyone should live in there own home, and live in fear of just being themselves, There are things in life worst than being alone. Of course it's easy for me to talk this way, my wife accepted me, and when I told her our I thought our marriage was already all but over, then after I told her, and she realized what had been going on with me, and the changes that that confession brought to our marriage is probably what saved it.
Tina B.

Karren H
10-19-2011, 08:32 AM
I don't let her surprise me!! She knows but doesn't want to know. And is not a big fan... And she also doesn't want to be surprised... So she will call me before she comes home even though I typically don't dress that much at home. Basically unless I can put together 12+ hours enfemme I don't dress... Putting on a dress for 45 minutes does nothing for me... I'd rather go skating but that's just me...

Daphne Renee
10-19-2011, 10:08 AM
I don't let her surprise me!! She knows but doesn't want to know. And is not a big fan... And she also doesn't want to be surprised... So she will call me before she comes home even though I typically don't dress that much at home. Basically unless I can put together 12+ hours enfemme I don't dress... Putting on a dress for 45 minutes does nothing for me... I'd rather go skating but that's just me...
I am sort in the same situation here as karen. I rarely dress at home anymore. I may under dress for awhile but thats a little different.