PDA

View Full Version : I've Made A Boo Boo

urban gypsy
10-17-2005, 06:20 AM
Hi all
I know how some of us worry about passing as a girl when out. Well as you all probably know there is no way no matter how dark would I pass as a female, But does this worry me well not really as long as I'm having fun.
You all also know that most of the time I do wear outfits that are boarding on fem even when I am supposed to be in drab.
But when dressing fully fem i do still put on a wig, make up, jewellery etc just to see how far I can take it.
Well this were I made the mistake this morning. I was suppose to meet my wife after her appointment at the hair dressers to do the weekly food shopping, well as she left the house she suggested that I get made up as I will be at work for the rest of the week and won't be able to until next weekend.
Well at this point I was still in bed and promptly nodded back off to dreamland.
After a while the phone went and it was Anne Marie saying that she would be about another half hour.OMG I had been asleep for another hour, so up I jumped to get ready.Anne Marie had got me an outfit out so I threw it on and shot out the door to met her.
I arrived at the supermarket Anne Marie was already there and as I walked towards her, her face changed, What wrong I asked she said that I looked very nice but had I forgotten somthing,I didn't Know what she was on about until I saw myself in the shop window and realized that although dressed casual fem and it was unmistakable ladies clothes and shoes.I had forgotten my wig, falsies, and make up.
But oh well I was there so we shopped and I got more sideways looks being dressed like this than when I am fully enfemme.

So you girls stop worry about does my bum look big in this. I had more of the problem do I look butch in this.
So go out hold you head high and stick 2 fingers up to the world and declare this me and I don't care what you think or say.

Pictures of how I looked in the picture gallery under the same title.

uknowhoo
10-17-2005, 08:09 AM
OOOOOOOPS!
Well it sounds like you handled your misstep with alot more poise and composure than I'd've been able to muster. Good for you.
Tammi

Adrianne
10-17-2005, 08:18 AM
I think you can say that is a big boo boo.

Adrianne.