PDA

View Full Version : I just enjoyed a wonderful three and a half days dressed.

Lea
10-18-2011, 03:56 PM
My wife arranged to take care of my mother as we are primary caregivers for her. She lives about a mile away.

Friday after work I came home showered, naired and attached my breast forms. I shaved my face very close and changed. I put on a skirt my wife had picked out for me while on vacation two weeks ago. Finished my makeup, painted my nails and then started supper for it would be ready for her when she got home.

Saturday she worked so I cleaned house in the morning and between work and taking care of mom she did not get home to early evening. We just played some Wii games.

Sunday in the early afternoon we did some deep cleaning together and just relaxed around the house.

Monday she worked again. I tried to make her breakfast but somehow messed up even this simple task.

Monday night was sad as I had to take off my nail polish for work.

Except for the chores on Sunday I was able to spend the days in my heels, skirts and of course hose. At night was a nice pair of silky short pajamas.

This morning it felt strange after I took my breast forms off. I become used to them and they had become a part of me. Now I had to adjust to not having them.

I loved all of it but especially the feeling of being who I am supposed to be. While the clothing is great the inner feeling it gives me is wonderful. I became more nurturing and felt things deeper inside me.

My wife does want to borrow the skirt she bought for me. How nice is that.

Today when she gets home she will have flowers and a card waiting for her.

Just wanted to share what a wonderful weekend it was.

Lea

Diana Bain
10-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Lea it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself...give your wife two hugs from me...one for being such a great wife and the other for taking care of your mother so you could enjoy a great weekend. Diana

*Vanessa*
10-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Sweet story - don't ya just love how the forms warm you..
Thanks for sharing

Alice B
10-18-2011, 04:18 PM
It sounds like a wonderful time and having a wife that supports you makes it even better. I'm in the middle of a 3 week period where I can dress all I want as my wife is out of the country. It's great to be able to dress for more than a few hours, go to bed and get up seeing your female self in the mirror. Hope you get more time like that.

Kittyagain
10-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Lea, that is just wonderful. You had some great dressing moments but still you thought of your wife. You both need a big hug. How very important it is to take care of the caregivers.

Kitty

joandher
10-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Lea What a wonderfull Best Friend/ wife you have, and you show how gratefull you are with flowers and a thank you card, if only more C/Ds were as thoughtfull and caring

Hugs to you both

J-JAY