PDA

View Full Version : Gifts from my GG!

jessbcuzz
10-17-2005, 06:46 AM
I got a real shock last week. My GG is very accepting of me dressing. No, she hasn't seen me yet, but it will come with time. She shocked me last week by giving me one of her toe rings and leaving a pair of her PJ's for me to sleep in. She also left me her favorite matching bra and panty. To top it off, she left her "shoebox" for me and stated that she didn't have a problem with me wearing what was inside. We've only been dating for the past month (today is our one month anniversary), and she is so totally amazing. We may even go to the goodwill in her town to look for some winter clothes for me. She is such a crossdressers dream!

urban gypsy
10-17-2005, 07:06 AM
You must feel like the cat that got the cream with a GG like her she sounds wonderful.
Make sure you take her out and spoil her rotten.

JennyBeth
10-17-2005, 07:17 AM
I'm going simply green with envy!!! You really are a lucky girl. Do whatever you have to to keep hold of her. Lie, steal, cheat - anything! If all else fails, please, pretty please, can I have her next?
Lots of hugs 'n stuff,
Jenny xxxx

Wendy me
10-17-2005, 07:30 AM
wow way cool sounds like she is a keeper ....enjoy....

Adrianne
10-17-2005, 08:22 AM
You could never ask for a better gg, try to keep her.
I wish you well, have fun and i hope it lasts forever.

Adrianne.

Katie Ashe
10-17-2005, 09:16 AM
I also get many gifts from mine. She is very supportive and I couldn't complain about anything. We share lot and I even shoe shop for us both as she likes my styles. I'm allowed to wear anything of her's I can fit into.

God bless the GG's here.

Stephanie Kay
10-17-2005, 10:21 AM
....Do whatever you have to to keep hold of her. Lie, steal, cheat - anything! If all else fails, please, pretty please, can I have her next?
Lots of hugs 'n stuff,
Jenny xxxx

Dear Mileena, honey,

Do anything, darling, but, really, do NOT lie or keep secrets about your CDing from her! You will be much happier in the long run in the bright sunshine of her love!:) Advice from a reformed liar and happily married crossdresser.

Jenny Beth
10-17-2005, 10:58 AM
I often get gifts from my wife. Sometimes it's as simple as nail polish but I am still left almost speechless. Nothing can ever match the thought behind her gifts.

Stormgirl
10-17-2005, 12:28 PM
lucky you,a wife you should cherish forever

Sarahgurl371
10-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Sure is nice to know that there are some accepting women out there! Good for you! Have fun

Valerie West
10-17-2005, 02:59 PM
One question... What was in the "shoebox"???
You are inredibly lucky, WOW!!
Photos, PLease. Val.

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 03:31 PM
cool shes a keeper

michelle19845
10-17-2005, 11:09 PM
you should feel very lucky!thousands of cders wish they had that.

michelle19845

Billijo49504
10-18-2005, 12:22 AM
I'll second that, she is a keeper!!!!

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-18-2005, 01:32 AM
Definitely a keeper. And inquiring minds want to know what was in the shoebox...

Jamie M
10-18-2005, 04:37 AM
I'm so happy for you Mileena, there's no greater feeling in the world than when your SO buys gifts for her . even more so when it's unsolicted and a complete surprise. I still remeber the very first things that Kelly bought me . a georgous strappy pink top and a brown and white one too. I had no idea she had anything like that planned and was a complete shock. It marked a turning point in our relationship and we have never looked back.

Hope this is a similiar good omen for you too , :)

RachelDenise
10-18-2005, 04:54 AM
Traet her nice, she's worth more than gold! Why not buy her a gift or 2 and show how happy she makes you?

jessbcuzz
10-18-2005, 05:33 AM
One question... What was in the "shoebox"???
You are inredibly lucky, WOW!!
Photos, PLease. Val.

What is in a "shoebox"? For most women, it's things that are used to take matters into their own hands. Most always, there is clothing of some sort as well. She doesn't have any promblems with me wearing that stuff either. I must say, it makes her feel closer when we are apart during the week. She also has joined us on here, mainly to see and understand me more. For those that haven't found an accepting GG yet, don't give up. They are out there and there are more than one may think.