PDA

View Full Version : Channeling my inner Michelle Bachman

michelleddg
10-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah Baby, we Michelle's gotta stick together. Hey, we both like the same stuff - heavy makeup, big ol' false eyelashes, long acrylic fingernails, even nylons with open shoes. Believe I'll be going out on Halloween as my namesake :heehee: Hugs, Michelle

Michelle.M
10-19-2011, 12:02 PM
I have no words to describe the thoughts in my head right now . . . :/

drag n fly
10-19-2011, 02:38 PM
You can say what you want about Ms. Bachmann...she is a little fox..I believe she's over 50...She looks great...but looks sometimes belie the mettle neath...She's light in the noggin....smooches Jackie

AllieSF
10-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Yeah, what you describe sounds awful similar to that evangelic minister's flashy caked on make-up wife who recently died. I think that you are no where near either one.

il.dso
10-19-2011, 03:21 PM
Yes, I duly noted Ms. Bachmann black pantyhose and skirt last night.
Unfortunately, I don't think she'd be very supportive and understanding of our wonderful community.

NathalieX66
10-19-2011, 06:14 PM
You girls have it all wrong, lol! :battingeyelashes:
Michele Bachmann is the perfect halloween costume, just think about how many people you could scare. :skull: :skull: :skull:

I was actually thingking of doing myself as her because i have a simialr head of hair.

Tina B.
10-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Well in that case you will need to go out on the wrong day, or on Oct. 31st you could just wish everyone happy Easter, that would be Michelle Like.
Tina B.

NicoleScott
10-19-2011, 07:18 PM
If the thread was about Nancy Pelosi instead of Michelle Bachman, it would already be closed.

docrobbysherry
10-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Inquiring minds need to know:
U picked Bachman for WHICH reason? A-B-or C?

A. Her name.
B. Her looks.
C. Her politics.

If you're clueless as to an answer, I'll let u off the hook, Michelle!

Yeah Baby, we Michelle's gotta stick together. Hey, we both like the same stuff - heavy makeup, big ol' false eyelashes, long acrylic fingernails, even nylons with open shoes. Believe I'll be going out on Halloween as my namesake :heehee: Hugs, Michelle

StacyChambers
10-19-2011, 10:25 PM
When you Ms. Bachmanns say "trick or treat!" be sure to look at the wrong camera.

t-girlxsophie
10-20-2011, 03:35 AM
Enlighten a clueless Scots girl.just who is Michelle Bachmann????

Sophie

erickka
10-20-2011, 05:42 AM
She is on the Republican side, in an attemp to (along with a whole bunch of others) to win nomination to go up against Obama in 2012.

Danielle/Mo
10-20-2011, 08:48 AM
For me the answer is B and C.

KarenCDFL
10-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Say what you want about Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin. (No political comments from me) They are both beautiful women.

kristinacd55
10-20-2011, 09:26 AM
And here I thought this thread was about Bachman Turner Overdrive!!

ashleyflats
10-20-2011, 10:45 AM
The one thing I have to admit is that she is a very attractive woman. I'll refrain from voicing my opinions on her political persona, let's just say I strongly oppose just about everything she stands for. I'm curious though, because I know her gay rights record is very poor, and I'm sure she wouldn't be too supportive of our community. Even if we do love the way she dresses.

chelle
10-20-2011, 10:52 AM
the intolerance here about any conservative is just equal the the intolerance you claim they have

JanetK
10-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Since this thread is about her style, not her platform, I will get it back on track. Michelle Bachman is a very attractive lady. I love the suits and dresses she wears, and she loves to wear heels! And as someone else stated, Sarah Palin is one of my favorites as well. The skirt suit she wore with black boots a few years ago--ooh la la! Also, she isn't afraid of patent leather!

Marie-Elise
10-20-2011, 11:21 AM
the intolerance here about any conservative is just equal the the intolerance you claim they have

I have to agree. However, what has conservative thought offered our community?

I think, by definition, conservative means "preserving the status quo". According to dictionary.com: "disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change."

Does that sound like something someone in the LGBT community would want to embrace?

StacyChambers
10-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Since this thread is about her style, not her platform, I will get it back on track. Michelle Bachman is a very attractive lady. I love the suits and dresses she wears, and she loves to wear heels! And as someone else stated, Sarah Palin is one of my favorites as well.

Yes, politics-aside, both are attractive and well-dressed women.

Kittyagain
10-20-2011, 03:36 PM
I sure thought someone would post by now they wanted to dress like Hilary. :)

Kitty

Alice Torn
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary? Scary indeed! Whatever their politics, Sarah and Michelle are foxes!

VeronicaMoonlit
10-20-2011, 04:37 PM
If the thread was about Nancy Pelosi instead of Michelle Bachman, it would already be closed.

Rolls eyes at the conservative Southern Partisan. ;-)

Perhaps, but Nancy Pelosi does not wear pantyhose with open toed shoes that don't match her shiny pastel "State pageant winner meets with schoolkids" suits, worn with too much makeup and dragon lady nails. While Nancy Pelosi is most certainly dowdy, even by my standards, she isn't a fashion don't. Bachman's from Minnesnowta! Why isn't she wearing wool tweed with closed toe shoes! And if she is going to wear those shiny suits at least she could get some neutral Manolo/Stuart Weitzman/Charles David pumps or slingbacks.

Veronica

Julogden
10-20-2011, 04:57 PM
I like Michelle Bachman's taste in clothes and style, Sarah Palin's too, but my political leanings are closer to Nancy and Hillary. I'd love to see Nancy and Hillary take some cues from Sarah and Michelle in the wardrobe and style department, no two ways about it, and I'd like to see Michelle and Sarah take some cues from Nancy and Hillary in the politics department, but something tells me that neither will ever happen. ;)

Carol

Lori B
10-20-2011, 05:13 PM

..........LMAO!:heehee:

JulieK1980
10-20-2011, 07:33 PM

Kitty

Not a huge pantsuit kind of person.

I will agree though, Michelle and Sarah both have great fashion sense, and are in fact beautiful women. I'll leave my opinions of their political views out though. ;)

Cynthia Anne
10-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Will the real Michelle Bachmann stand up please!
That's what I figured! You are afraid to admit that you are her!
Don't blame you! No one needs to turn that trick on halloween!:eek::D

SarahLynn
10-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Politics aside and it's halloween, whom are the scarier: Do remember we want to scare the little kiddies.

SarahLynn

donnatracey
10-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Say what you want about Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin. (No political comments from me) They are both beautiful women.

Really?........Oh my......:eek:

Niya W
10-22-2011, 12:46 AM
Janet Reno any one >?

eileendover
10-22-2011, 06:33 AM
a nice jacket with a perfect fit

Ressie
10-22-2011, 04:45 PM
It's nice having a female politician that doesn't have an annoying voice for a change.

ChanDelle
10-22-2011, 11:22 PM
I gotta say this thread made my day! You all are just too funny!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

ChanDelle

christina s
10-23-2011, 02:22 AM
a nice jacket with a perfect fit
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/applause.gif

The last place i would see Bachman supporters is on a crossdressing forum ......

Jonianne
10-23-2011, 07:12 AM

Kitty

Even though I tend to vote conservative (I like to keep what little money I've earned), I've always liked the way Hillary looks. Sure, there have been a lot of unflattering photos of her recently, but I think she looked great when she was younger.