PDA

View Full Version : A really nice bra

Stephanie Kay
10-17-2005, 10:09 AM
I just discovered a really nice bra for us full-figured gals. First of all, I'm a 46B and have the perfect breast forms and I love my bust. But sometimes I would like to wear a bra under my male clothes and I think it's silly to wear a regular bra without the breast forms (floppy, empty cups--ugh!). So I took a cue from my wife who wears a Hanes Barely There crop top bra. It is silky smooth, almost transparent and very stretchy. When I put it on the material stretches smoothly across my chest without the tell-tale floppiness, very comfortable and gives me the secure sexy feel of wearing a bra. And as a bonus when I put my breast forms in I look like I have genuine, I-mean-the-real-thing, honest-to-God, puberty-natural, hormone-produced breasts!!!:D Wow! OK, the bra is not the dainty, frilly, lacy kind, but it is sexy!;) So if you are intereseted in a very versatile bra try this one. And it only costs $7.49 plus s/h. Go to www.onehanesplace.com and enter Barely There Bras in the site search box! Anyone else know of that which I speak??:)

jolien
10-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Stephanie, I have not worn that particular bra, but I have found several bras that are made of lycra and work perfect for wearing a bra in drab. Also, have found a few underwire bras that don't have extra material in the cup area. I have one that is red and very lacy. It is beautiful.

Wendy me
10-17-2005, 05:05 PM
ahhhhhhhhh the right bra ....just one of lifes simple pleasures..............

Billijo49504
10-18-2005, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the info. We have been looking for a bra like that. I used to like the sheerware bras from Lane BryANT. But they quit carring them, so this might be a good substitute. BJ