PDA

View Full Version : One of "The Twins" Attempts An Escape!

Persephone
10-19-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm about 1/3 of the way into my 45-minute workout at the women's gym, en femme of course, when one of "the twins" attempts an escape from his tucked and pantied prison.

He takes off out my panty leg, only to find himself trapped between the elastic of my panty and the second layer which consists of the elastic of my padded brief.

Decidedly unhappy with now being caught in this new tight little prison, he begins banging on the walls and giving me abdominal cramps.

I'm faced with a choice -- stop the clock and make a noticeably unusually run to the lady's room or continue my routine and put up with the cramps from his protest.

I look around and think, "I'm probably not the first woman here to exercise her way through abdominal cramps," so I figured it would be a good learning experience and just kept going.

Your thoughts?

Hugs,
Persephone.

kimdl93
10-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Well, you have more guts, a higher threshold and more stamina that I can ever hope to have.

AllieSF
10-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. As long as the escapee was not visible, it all boils down to your ability to endure the discomfort until you can remedy the situation. That being said, I see no reason why you can not excuse yourself from the exercise routine to take care of a personal need and then return when all is better.

Eryn
10-19-2011, 05:54 PM
I've had the experience, but never in an exercise situation. Even so, it was not pleasant and I couldn't wait to get everything comfortably back into place!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
10-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Love the way you explained the escape. Maybe build the prison walls a little higher or put them in isolation, maybe a tight-jacket (like mega tape) and ensure those twins do not like "hanging around" when there are girls present. Giggling out loud.

Cynthia Anne
10-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Being an ol redneck country girl! When I got him home I would get out the bull whip and teach him a lesson that he would never forget!:eek::heehee::hugs:

Jilmac
10-19-2011, 10:49 PM
OUCH! I would have made a bee line to the ladies room for the necessary adjustment.

Niya W
10-19-2011, 10:56 PM
The great escape . NExt time secure them

KellyJameson
10-20-2011, 12:14 AM
If that had happened to me I suspect my left twin would have held his breath until he turned blue in the face. Not a very social type always hanging back from his brother the correct (right) twin.

erickka
10-20-2011, 05:49 AM
OUCH!!!! You are a better person than I. If that had happened to me I would have quickly gone to the ladies room, without setting off any "alarms"if at all possible.

jillleanne
10-20-2011, 06:18 AM
When something like that happens to me, I generally squirm until some sort of acceptable comfort happens, else it's off to the ladies room.

monalisa
10-20-2011, 06:25 AM
You could have added a Michael Jackson dance move and spun around as you grabbed your crotch. Maybe practice the move till you get it perfected in case it happens again.