PDA

View Full Version : a couple of random thoughts

cassandra54
10-19-2011, 10:50 PM
1. a woman was overheard saying,"that was no lady, that was my husband"

2. when you log onto Amazon.com they have recommendations for you. Mine are pretty interesting to say the least. They recommend Canon Lens, Photography Equipment, Bras, Klein Hand Tools, Panties, Telephone Test Equipment, "Personal Health" items, Vasque Hiking Boots and Slingback Pumps. I wonder how many people that work at Amazon.com look at these things and wonder what the hell is going on.

3. i am going to see if i can market the first TG/CD credit card. it changes from a visa to a mastercard depending on your gender preference.

:lol::lol:

KellyJameson
10-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Ditto for Facebook. Their advertising tries to interest me in buying Compound Bows and Heels. Use a hologram on your card so depending on what angle you hold it the image changes from male to female and back again :)

Cynthia Anne
10-20-2011, 06:39 AM
What's in your wallet!!!! Gives a whole new meaning to that statement! Hugs!

Kimberly Long
10-20-2011, 07:39 AM
I found the same on e bay. They show previous pages visited. Before I leave I clear history.
Kimberly

Karren H
10-20-2011, 07:51 AM
If an employee of Amazon.com is wondering "what the hell is going on" with your recommendations. They aren't working and need to be fired....

Wendyluv
10-20-2011, 01:22 PM
They probably think I have a shopoholic wife!

Kittyagain
10-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Cassandra, a good reminder. I noticed mine the other day. Good thing to clear before family visits. Especially, the ah . . . toys. :)

Kitty