PDA

View Full Version : wife made it official

pennylee
10-19-2011, 11:47 PM
Background, we're retired, and a woman comes in once a week for 2 hr. to help the wife(bedridden). Usually I pull out of the laundry my finer stuff, but I left it all together last week. We were sitting on the bed with "Mary" folding all the wash. She happened to hesitate with a bra in her hand, and the wife said "Not mine, he's a crossdresser!" Mary never batted an eye and put my bra on my pile! Inever thought my wife would EVER admit that to anyone outside the family. I thanked her before she left because she did say"It's not hurting anyone" I tipped her $10!

NathalieX66
10-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Sorry to hear about your wife's situation. ....hope things can improve a bit, if possible.

Hired help doesn't care about your situation in the sense that they do not judge others, they are often happy to have a job & a paycheck. I'm sure the extra $10 was a nice incentiive, though.

Cynthia Anne
10-20-2011, 06:55 AM
It's nice that your wife gets some help and it's nice that you are there for her! Be careful! Your wife may have open a new door for you! [just kidding] Hugs!

kimdl93
10-20-2011, 07:05 AM
That's a remarkable though admittedly a rather abrupt outing. Sorry also to hear about your wife's health issues. Glad you're able to get help when needed! So, now can you dress around your wife and the helper?

Kittyagain
10-20-2011, 11:38 AM
I hope you wife id improving. A very nice gesture on her part.

Kitty

pennylee
10-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Kim, yes, apparently, "mary" showed up 2 hrs. early and didn't knock this week. Oh, lord ,no fingers polished,nor makeup or wig. I went to jump into my "phone booth" and she said don't bother, and sat down and talked for 20 min.

josee
10-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Best wishes for your wife.
Guess there's nothing to hide now!? Wifes can say the darndest things.