PDA

View Full Version : interactions

Kathy4ever
10-20-2011, 03:44 AM
Yesterday I had to take of some car insurance matters. I had my plum pants and a womans tank top with the the sweater that i have on in my avatar. As we were discussing things I felt like it is was two woman talking. She complimented me on how tan I was . I guess it was the aveno tinted moisturizer that I'm using. Have not really been in the sun since July. We talked about her inpeding marriage and about my kids. Then she saw my wedding band which is a guys ring with about a caret of diamond studs going across. Hey i was presenting in male view but when I'm usally like that I usually do not talk like that. I guess I'm changing more than i realize.

Cynthia Anne
10-20-2011, 05:48 AM
Life gets interesting when he and she becomes one! When this happens ''HE'' could wind up in the closet! Have fun! Hugs!

lauraabdl
10-20-2011, 06:43 AM
I agree, when you start blending your outings, the he dissappears to almost nonexistince, so you need to be watchful. She is very powerful and know when to come out the most. I for one am letting her win and haveing the time of my life, so It's up in the air, will she or won't she:heehee:

kimdl93
10-20-2011, 06:47 AM
I wouldn't see this as a struggle between a he and a she persona, but rather as the emergence of the real you, a blend of masculine and feminine, from beneath a predominantly masculine facade. We all change over time, and perhaps your feminine side is becoming more pronounced...or perhaps it only seems to that way because your finally allowing fuller expression of that part of you.