PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if your friend is a CD?

NewShy21NJmtf
10-17-2005, 02:16 PM
One of my friends from school has been talking about being a girl for the past three Halloweens. He kind of did a half job of it the past two years, and Halloween's coming up again, and he's talking about it again, but he keeps saying he wants to do a much better job than before. He acts very masculine though, as in, he likes cars and sports, and he goes to the gym to work out a lot; however, he's also very sensitive and caring when you speak to him individualy. Physically, he's far too tall at 6'3", but other than that, he's got a lot going for him, since he's almost totally hairless naturally, and doesn't have very masculine facial features, and his arms aren't TOO big, but they're not small and girly either. Just curious what you girls think, since I would never dare let him know my secret. The only time he's seen me in a dress was for Halloween two years ago, and I also made sure not to do the best job of it. That's why I love and hate Halloween.

Stephanie:rolleyes:

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 02:39 PM
he is trying to tell u he wants to explore it even deeper than before

Wendy me
10-17-2005, 05:03 PM
joke around with him and say you have been dressed like a girl for a couple halloweens are you shure that you don't just like wearing womans clouthing??

Deborah
10-17-2005, 05:06 PM
To many people dance around the issue. Why don't you just ask him if he likes wearing female clothes.

Stormgirl
10-17-2005, 05:12 PM
I had a friend that would alwys talk about womens underwear,I asked him if he wore is girl's clothes and he just sorta denied it. One time he put on his gf's shirt.I think he does CD but I haven't talked to him since he decided to turn into a sh*tbird and steal from me!

Julie York
10-17-2005, 05:15 PM
If you both enjoy it......make it a dare! It's the perfect excuse and as the time approaches you'll eventually get so involved with how daring you dare be, in competition with each other, that it might all just come out between you.......as it were

(ooer missis!!):shutup:

jolien
10-17-2005, 06:27 PM
I agree with the other girls. If he tries to be so masculine make it into a competition. Tell him that you guys should see who can be the best looking girl. Maybe even mention that you should get ready together so that you can help each other, if that is what you are looking for.

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 07:54 PM
joke around with him and say you have been dressed like a girl for a couple halloweens are you shure that you don't just like wearing womans clouthing??
ur right sweetie

bredalee25
10-17-2005, 08:19 PM
I find that most guys who act all masculine and macho are either a closet cd or gay. So as the others said make a contest out of it maybe even offer up a prize to the best looking girl make the prize something macho and see if he goes for it then maybe he'll confess and confide in you but you'll never know unless you try

jessi girl
10-17-2005, 08:23 PM
we all have pur "fem" sides. sounds as if your friend might be trying to tell you something.by you seeing him all masculine in the things he does.that, im sure, is only one half of "him". just for kicks..you should offer to help select a "girlie" outfit that you would think he would look good in. take 'em girl shopping. see what kinda conversation comes up. who know..you could be holding the key to unlock his door!:)

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-17-2005, 09:42 PM
tell him ur gona be a girl for halloween and u want to ask him his oppinion on what look u should go for that way ull have to dress in front of him in dif outfits and make sure u do ur make up and wig realy good so he will know ur good at it and that might help him to let down his guard:D

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-17-2005, 09:55 PM
I like the competition idea -- if nothing else it's an excuse for you to look your best for Halloween and not have worry about "doing too good a job."

As far as him coming out, if in fact he is a CD, I wouldn't count on that happening, but you never know...

Rachel Morley
10-17-2005, 09:56 PM
The only time he's seen me in a dress was for Halloween two years ago, and I also made sure not to do the best job of it.

I remember one time I went to a costume part as a French maid and I heard one woman say to the GGs around her, "he looks a bit TOO good, d'you know what I mean?"...err I think I was sussed!

Andrea's Lynne
10-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Angel

If I were you, I'd have taken that as an extreme compliment. I hope you had fun!!

Lynne

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Hello 9_9. 3 years in a row.

Go to his house and peek through his closet.

It's what my friends do.

NewShy21NJmtf
10-18-2005, 01:37 AM
I got some nice ideas and suggestions, I might try one, but I doubt it. I'd be much to afraid of outing myself if I'm wrong. Shame, since if I'm right, for all I know he has the same feelings about me, and is also much too afraid of outing himself to ask me. Oh well... a girl can dream.

Stephanie

Deborah_UK
10-18-2005, 02:36 AM
I remember one time I went to a costume part as a French maid and I heard one woman say to the GGs around her, "he looks a bit TOO good, d'you know what I mean?"...err I think I was sussed!

Had a similar experience - was dancing in 3" heels, and one woman came up to me and asked how come I managed so well in heels? I just said that it was no big deal. I noticed her watching me walk in them later. But she was OK, didn't press the point or anything.

Lauren415
10-18-2005, 09:39 AM
i know i love working on cars, camping , hiking, climbing, rafting, and other guy stuff. but i have also crossdressed sence 1983 and love it. It is just a part of who I am. So maybe it is a part of him and he just not know how to bring it out.