PDA

View Full Version : Talking to strangers

Jenny1
10-17-2005, 03:18 PM
The other night, I transformed myself into Jennny and sat chatting for ages to my fiancee and future mother in law. We were having a great time and I decided to go out for a walk. I only have the nerve to do this late at night and it must have been about two in the morning.
Being as nervous as hell, I always chain smoke to stop my heart from exploding ( yes I know, this is a contradiction because he cigarettes are killing me). I'd been out for about 15 minutes when a guy walked up to me and asked for a cigarette. I gave him one without a murmur and he started talking to me. Its not that I wanted to be chatted up but more that I didn't know if he knew I was really a man and was desparate to know if I had carried myself off as Jenny.
I'd love to know what any you girls would have done in this situation. I just said goodbye, walked into the nearest garden pretending to look for my keys and thankfully he walked off.

Julie York
10-17-2005, 05:46 PM
I'd have gone the heart attack route probably.

But how come your fiancee and mother inlaw let you wander the streets late at night dressed en femme? Do they know you do that? Given that you were having a great time I presume you were with them before you decided to go for a walk?

Kaitlyn Michele
10-17-2005, 10:23 PM
jenny i hear you!!! i posted that i was in a mall, got approached by saleslady at closing and as i practically tried to run out the door, she kept talking and talking....from behind she thought i was a woman, but she kept following me and basically walked me out...she never stopped talking...i did peep out a good nite to her and she said good nite right back...who knows what she thought ...in the end who cares!!!!! he either didnt know or didnt care, either way you win!!!! jenny was there!!!!

-michele

Sherlyn
10-17-2005, 10:44 PM
I posted this...i was asked if i knew where there was a quiet bar from a guy in a pick up truck as i stood by my car ...smiled said mmmmm no sorry ...he replied u sure ...i smiled shook my head nooo..he sez thanx drives away ...i could grabbed his nose i was that close ....im still not sure how i felt at the time ,,i just naturally responded guess it workd..i had really no time to get all nervous ,,just turned on my femme best i could ...my debut contact was positive tg ....and how could i ever know what he thought ,,,,,wish i knew ..but never will

LindaTS
10-19-2005, 09:41 AM
I know how you all feel. I remember the first time I was out shopping enfeme I decided to buy a panty and bra set at Sears. "Go for it" I thought. Wouldn't you know it, the sales lady at the check out counter wanted to talk. Did I want to use my Sears card? No, cash. Do you have our card? Yes, for years. Etc, etc, etc. All this with two other ladies right behind me. All's I could think of was to run. Too late! The purchase was finally finished and I left. I SURVIVED, VOICE AND ALL. As I walked around the mall I thought to myself, this was incredibly easy. That first time is really something though. Don't be afraid girls, give it a try. You'll love it.