PDA

View Full Version : Finally Went out for the first time!

Jessica1984
10-22-2011, 11:06 AM
So I finally mustered up the courage the other night to leave the safety net of my living room. My first plan was to just wait until it got dark and drive around a bit, and maybe, just MAYBE, go through a drive thru or something.
So when it was finally dark, I got dressed (which took like an hour), and headed out. I felt incredible being out in the "public" while dressed. It was so exciting and I for the first time really felt right and comfortable about my appearance (maybe im not a CD, maybe TG?).
So instead of feeling nervous like I thought I would, I had mustered up the courage to take my journey one step further. I decided I was going to go to a very well known club that is accepting.
To make a long story short, from the minute I stepped inside until the minute I left, I have never been treated so well, and not one single person gave me a second look or acted judgemental, everyone was just soooo pleasant. It was the best time I have ever had and I plan on attending every week!!!!!

Launa
10-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Awesome. I'm going to give it a try next weekend and hoping I will do more of it down the road.

Cynthia Anne
10-22-2011, 04:03 PM
That is a big step for the first step! And it sounds like it was very enjoyable for you! Way to go girl! Hugs!

Carol A
10-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Go get,em girl, the world awaits you.

jeri1973
10-22-2011, 05:13 PM
That was my plan last weekend. I did get dressed, drove around for a while, found the club but chickened out before going in. I did go to a drive thru and a convience store before retiring for the night. It gave me so much confidence that I am planning on go out on MOnday. I am so close to being ready to go full time, I have just got to continue moving out the door even more. I am so proud that you had a great experience.

Jennifer H
10-22-2011, 05:57 PM
I wish I had the courage to do what you have done, all I do is drive to a road with poor lighting and take my little dog for a walk. I feel very nervous when a car or van goes past but at the same time hope the headlights show my legs to good advantage

xxxJenny

MackenzieMarigold
10-22-2011, 07:58 PM
You should have had the courage all along, you're beautiful =)