PDA

View Full Version : are you in line maam?

cassandra54
10-23-2011, 02:12 AM
well this is my fourth trip out in public. i know i need to get out in the daytime, but for now wally world at 11 at night is okay. it's just like las vegas, it never shuts down and tonight was cholo night at our local wal mart and i was just a wee bit nervous.

on the way in i passed about five kids on skateboards. nothing bad happened and i went inside and did my shopping. some girl things, some dog food milk and juice. i looked a little bit at the women's clothes but since i am addicted to kohl's nothing was appealing.

i got in line and had to wait for the kid in front of me to get some candy. but a guy came up behind me and asked, "are you in line maam?" somehow i got out a very feminine and soft "yes"

only bad thing happened is they wouldn't take my debit card. i have $600 in that account so either i entered my pin wrong or the computers are just acting weird. so i had to reach into my purse get my wallet out and get my credit card. but all in all another successful trip out in public for this girl.

SusanLCD
10-23-2011, 04:19 AM
Good for you, Cassandra.

Wally world is the same store in the daytime, too. If you're not concerned about standing in the checkout line at 11:30PM, doing so at 3:00PM won't be any more difficult. Probably, it will be even less of a problem because, with so many people checking out, there's less time for scrutiny of any one patron.

What's "cholo night?"

Christina Horton
10-23-2011, 05:30 AM
If you need a little push to go out in the day time maybe read my first time out yaaaaaaa thread. If you think going out at night is nerve racking you should try what I did LOL. I did so much my first two days in a row that some said I lied about the whole thing.
I think the only thing that you need to be careful with it to do your makeup for wday not night. In other words lighter. Like eye shadow less colorful etc... You'll fined that it easy once you get out there since were not vampires we SHOULD not burst into flames LOL. Good luck Hun and have fun. ;) more freedom is not to far away.......

Sam-antha
10-23-2011, 05:35 AM
Hey, when things go wrong like with the debit card it sort of means that someone may or may not take another look at you. They probably don't look at you but elsewhere until the card gets sorted. Whatever, you came through the extra test whihc is a bonus.
As Susan says, in the store is the same in day hours as in the night hours. The street is much the same too.
~S~

Jilmac
10-23-2011, 06:24 AM
It gets better and easier each time out.

cassandra54
10-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Good for you, Cassandra.

Wally world is the same store in the daytime, too. If you're not concerned about standing in the checkout line at 11:30PM, doing so at 3:00PM won't be any more difficult. Probably, it will be even less of a problem because, with so many people checking out, there's less time for scrutiny of any one patron.

What's "cholo night?"

cholo as in young latin americans who were socks with nike flip flips and baggy shorts. its' weird in big metropolitan areas like where i live how much different each wal mart is. next time, i am going to the one closest to my house. after all, anyone who i might know such a neighbor is going to not be looking for me en femme.

cassandra54
10-23-2011, 07:45 AM
It gets better and easier each time out.

yeah, i wasn't really sure about going, but i thought i looked pretty good. so i did my nails and put some foundation on. this is what i wore. i think the blue tights are cute with this outfit.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6043/6271959045_1af5129f05.jpg

Cynthia Anne
10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Maam, I do beleive you had a great time! I prefer daytime shopping! More eyes on you! Perhaps! But their more sober and too hurried to pay attention to you! Anyhows I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hugs!

boardpuppy
10-23-2011, 08:02 AM
I don't care if it is day or night, it's all fun to go shopping and if you look good then that is all the better.
Alice