PDA

View Full Version : went out for a halloween party the other day

lynnef
10-23-2011, 12:39 PM
I went out the other day to a party at the local college (halloween dance w/ prizes for different costumes, free food, etc... :)

Wore my red Cheongsam, black flats, and had my hair braided (like my avatar, alas, i do NOT have her figure :cry: )

during the party some Girls walked up and complimented me, thought I was pretty :o
another person recognized my costume (yay for players of relatively obscure japanese games :D ) and thought it was awesome! :)

During the contest I made it to the semi-finals, but didn't get enough applause to win :( had a lot of fun though, except at the very end when I was walking back to my car, when a couple guys yelled "wow, i'd want to **** that in the ***!!, nah, that's got a **** it's a guy!" (which made me walk a little faster)
fortunately that was the only weird/bad thing that happened :)

sorry for my writing style, I have problems expanding ideas, hope it made sense :(

Cynthia Anne
10-23-2011, 01:17 PM
All in all it sounds as if you had a very good time! Even the nasty response can be takin' as a complement! You must of looked very nice! Hugs!

lynnef
10-23-2011, 04:11 PM
yep, I had a great time :D (even though the music was cranked up to 12 )

i even had the wife's blessing to go out :GD: so it was even better

sara.s
10-23-2011, 04:35 PM
I am glad you had fun at the costume show. Its always fun to get compliments from girls isn't it? :daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
10-23-2011, 07:43 PM
How wonderfully BRAVE of u, Lynn! Hope u won't let a few jerks ruin your fun in the future!?

AnitaH
10-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Sounds like you had a great evening. It's sad that some guys are such big jerks though.

AnitaH

lynnef
10-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah, at least it was the end of the night and the car was in a well-lit area of the parking lot...

still, the comments from the (real) girls there made it worthwhile :D (one even wondered how i got my "chest" to look (and feel... she actually grabbed it (w/ permission)) so real :o