PDA

View Full Version : i just told her everything

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 06:33 PM
hi ladies. i just told my other the truth about me and what i do and she knows i love the thongs the shaving the skirts and everything about her robin l told her the truth and she said she knew it even before we got maaied im so happy ladies. now i can be the true me tell me what u think

Love Robin

shea
10-17-2005, 06:43 PM
congratulations on your braveness! By now, I bet you'll feel more happier and relaxed then before. Unfortunately, if she knew about your CD before and didn't tell, doesn't mean she doesn't like, you. I think that is the way that how girls do react, like girls normally do not say to man that wear my dress, until man does say something to woman. I want to give you a very big clap for that. You met a real truly lovely wife......:clap:

Wenda
10-17-2005, 08:05 PM
Excellent! Way to go. Not only have you dropped the heavy burden of a secret from your SO, but you have gained a new femme advisor and friend, and earned some marvellous points at home. Enjoy!

Shannon
10-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Wonderful news. Do you feel a bit lighter now, not having to carrying the secrets around?

Rainbow6562005
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
How brave of you to tell her. :) That she understands, it seems, is a gift.
I can imagine the relief you feel; the sense of exuberance.

Didn't I once see you doing a kind of dance around a lamppost, singing something about rain? Hmmm.

Rainbow

Madeline_K
10-17-2005, 09:04 PM
Woohoo! I'm happy for you. After yourself, I think its good to have your SO on your side. :D

Madeline

KatieZ
10-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Great news! I am very happy for you.
But don't overwelm her with Robin. Take it slow and let her get used to the new you at her pace.

Hugs

Andrea's Lynne
10-17-2005, 09:26 PM
I agree with KatieZ. Initial acceptance is a beautiful gift. Please take things slow and be understanding of her needs/desires/fears, and I'm sure teh two of you will be very happy together.

Congrats!!!

Lynne

carolinesue
10-17-2005, 09:32 PM
hi ladies. i just told my other the truth about me and what i do and she knows i love the thongs the shaving the skirts and everything about her robin l told her the truth and she said she knew it even before we got maaied im so happy ladies. now i can be the true me tell me what u think

Love Robin
My wife knows about me,I told her about 5yrs ago, she thinks Im crazy but excepts it, she gave me a very frilly red blouse to go with my white short skirt, so it will be better now and more relaxed.
love ya and send me a email so we can get to know each other, ok? Carolinesue

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Congratulations! It takes a lot of courage to do.

As others have said, do be sure to take things slow. Let her set the pace about how much and how fast she'd like to find out about your femme side. Likewise, be sure not go into "a kid in a candy store" phase. You're lucky to have an understanding SO, so you don't want to jeopardize that.

Best of luck to the both of you.

VickyTan_81
10-17-2005, 10:02 PM
Just want to extend my congratulations as well. You definitely will have more peace of mind with her knowing already. Like the rest of the gals said, take it slow...when I first told my SO, she was OK with it but didnt want to see me dressed.

Now she's more open with it and I do spend special occasions with her while dressed en-femme. We have loads of fun :)

Stephanie Kay
10-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Wonderful news! Congratulations! Now you can get on with life!

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 10:10 PM
thankyou ladied ive just bee witing for so long to get this off my chest i feel better and thank you all all you wonderful ladied for all your support again thanx

Robinlynn

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 10:11 PM
sorry ladies and moderator im just so excited i lost my spelling but thnx ladies

Robin