PDA

View Full Version : Latex skirts/dresses

corsetman
10-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Does anyone have any information on latex dresses? im dying to get my bod into one.

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 07:42 PM
i sure dont know hun but it sounds like it would be very nice to feel on the bod sweety

Robinlynn

Dragster
10-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Latex dresses, corsets, panties, skirts, stockings, gloves....they're all on Ebay at reasonable prices. Get them tight for that stretched fit, but not too tight. You need to get into and out of them without putting so much pressure on the latex that it tears, plenty of talc is also a must. And if you want that shiny finish (who doesn't?) you'll also need the shiner, and someone to apply it for you and polish it while you're wearing it! It's best if they are wearing latex too. I'm getting wet just thinking about it!

Tony

Lilith Moon
10-18-2005, 06:04 AM
i sure dont know hun but it sounds like it would be very nice to feel on the bod sweety

Robinlynn

Also, take a look at my profile picture. Felt good to me ;)

Lots of talc involved to get it on, but I didn't have any latex shiner. The latex will stretch quite a bit so long as you don't apply too much force in a small area. Warning...long nails are deadly to latex.

When not in use, keep latex garments in the dark, washed and dusted with plenty of talc. Folded, not hung, in seperate plastic bags is good.

corsetman
10-18-2005, 06:55 AM
So besides ebay, where do we this wonderful pruduct?

uknowhoo
10-18-2005, 07:19 AM
Very nice, Lilith. Makes me wanna run right out n buy one myself!

Lilith Moon
10-18-2005, 11:38 AM
So besides ebay, where do we this wonderful pruduct?
I got mine from Cocoon in Birmingham, UK. I went there and bought it, they have some nice fetish stuff in their showrooms which span three floors including a basement. If you can't get to the shop then try here:

http://www.cocoon1.com/

nina51
12-03-2005, 10:03 AM
I love female rubber latex clothes and have purchased from many companies some long gone. i will give you all the info yu need if you are so lame you cant type into your web browser the proper words. I am playimg with you dear.that time.loltry e-bay it is where i have obtained most of it over last two years when i started back up under some one I am enthralled with. depending on your sixe it is easily aquired.and one size does not fit all. and make sure you check sizes. now for care of.wash in warm soapy water rine well and hang but no wires. shower rods are handy. keep powdered and out of sunlight direct.whats your size? anyways there is more latex available then you can think of for a price .so will tell you more if you fill me in on size and preferences.

Terri Li
12-03-2005, 10:21 AM
hot topics, wicked temptations, lip service are 3 of my fave places for vinyl love them...

nina51
12-03-2005, 10:46 AM
budget consciense or well uppity clase'?well a mix ture then. baroness is good and so is liliths favorite. its easy to find sources but i maintain e-bay at this time is best plave for me to obtain all the things i want. . as to care use either talc or cornstarch i use corn starch. or talc whichever is cheaper and available. never ever let it touch any petroleum product , vaseline, mineral oil vegetable oil even sweat will make it deterioraye quicker thats why washing after use is important. powder acts like a lubricant , (think little ball bearings. and rubber eats powser. but use only water soluble lubes like ky or generic version ans here is what you get if you like it really slippery and shiny all over you. buy a gallon of glycerine and use it as needed it is a lube and a shiner to and harms not .and appeals to the ones who are perverts and like slippery shiny tihgt latex encasing them and making their feminenie aspect become more pronounced. also latex is usaully regarded as blatantly sexual and a dark anxiety producing item to many , so consider the nuerotic sensibilities when wearing it.unless its raining , then its ok.

nina51
12-03-2005, 10:49 AM
no tony you may not lope your pony or have any spumoni either. dear boy.

nina51
12-03-2005, 10:52 AM
hot topics, wicked temptations, lip service are 3 of my fave places for vinyl love them...
yes but vinyl is a different story and has other aspects and or uses and atractions mostly visual maybe. i like good quality vinyl and fasionably done i.e. fetish mode.pleather is nice too.

nina51
12-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Does anyone have any information on latex dresses? im dying to get my bod into one.
what style you like or styles? well there are cost levels too from 100 to 400. also some for 29.00 and 38.00$. dress i mean not skirts , thats adifferent category. try discount latex or twist my rubber arm. some english shops are very good and i have bought from them with ease and promptness and courtesy and assistance too.canada too has ome.also orchard corsets and mid night fashions.last 2 have a very nice well made pure rubber waist corset from under boobs to past belly button that cinches you and is a real item to have.unlined and thick heavy rubber and well priced too.skirts are 30 for a pencil skirt to kness with hi wast also you need a corset at 29.00, a sheath dress strapless is bargain at 38 dollars .and well made and fashionable. all kinds of things just like just are latex instead of nylon or poly or cotton.and use lube 9powder and do not pull it on bunch it up and buy a sixe you can use with not too much squirming and wiggling so you decrease wear tear.i like a pair of thi hi patent boots to go with and these preclude rubber hose but have hase too when wanting that look in heels. if you are this far at this site i know you posted to get this response and i am happy to do so. lol.