PDA

View Full Version : Permission to Crossdress?

Vanessa Storrs
10-24-2011, 12:26 PM
I am a member of a support group for those with ostomies. At our last meeting I asked if it would be acceptable if I were to attend a meeting en femme. There was little reaction-I suspect most members were looking forward to the refreshments. One member made a comment which was neither in favor or opposed to me coming dressed. I decided not to go en femme to our next meeting, rather to re-test the waters.
Until this morning.
I got the usual email announcing the upcoming meeting and there was an additional comment. The newsletter editor, who is the only one to comment at the last meeting, encouraged us to come in costume. I suspect that she was directing this comment directly at me. It appears that now I have no choice as how to dress for the meeting.
I can't wait.

kimdl93
10-24-2011, 12:50 PM
I think you opened the door - might as well go through it!

Diane Elizabeth
10-24-2011, 01:28 PM
I heard Darth Vader costumes are popular this year. Just kidding. Take the opportunity that is before you.

5150 Girl
10-24-2011, 02:32 PM
It's a crosdressing support groupe? I just seems to me that A would follow B that CDing would not only be alowed, but encouraged......

Cynthia Anne
10-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Don't stand there in the doorway! Hurry through it! Hugs!

Hotscot
10-24-2011, 07:30 PM
And being Halloween gives more choice!

docrobbysherry
10-24-2011, 08:26 PM
But, if the meeting is NEXT WEEKEND, it may have nothing to do with u and everything to do with Halloween!?

PretzelGirl
10-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Oh what the heck. You can't go wrong if you are in "costume". Yes, even if it wasn't directed at you, they will know. You said it! So just enjoy yourself. The question may be, will you do it again. You may have to pay attention to reactions.

Wynonna, Google "Ostomy".

5150 Girl
10-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh what the heck. You can't go wrong if you are in "costume". Yes, even if it wasn't directed at you, they will know. You said it! So just enjoy yourself. The question may be, will you do it again. You may have to pay attention to reactions.

Wynonna, Google "Ostomy".

I guess I didn't read the post closely.... My bad.

Vanessa Storrs
10-26-2011, 04:52 PM
I went to the meeting wearing a black and gold top and black tights, my makeup was pretty good. When I entered the room there were a couple members already there one just looked up said "HI" and went on with what she had been doing the other did a double take, smiled and said she wanted my wig. There were a few comments-all were positive. The evening went very well, as good as I could have expected. I hope to do it again, I have been having a great time venturing farther and farther from the closet.

kimdl93
10-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Glad to hear the meeting went well, with generally positive responses. It is great venturing out of the closet - emphasizing that there is nothing at all wrong with being in the closet.

Vanessa Storrs
10-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Glad to hear the meeting went well, with generally positive responses. It is great venturing out of the closet - emphasizing that there is nothing at all wrong with being in the closet.

I disagree, my closet is too crowded and it smells funny, therefore I believe it is my obligation to inflict my feminine beauty upon the world.

Jilmac
10-26-2011, 07:33 PM
A great ice breaker, I wish you a lot of good fortune.