PDA

View Full Version : c/d or bigenderism

michelle'rose"
10-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Wondering if any of those here that are c/ders ,That have be diagnosed as possible bi genderist like i have. like by a therapist or a county mental group or facility.
For me dressing is part of the female part of me that is inside of me .
.for many times of the day i feel male and female as they 'switch during the day
no this is not a Multi person disorder. l

Ann Thomas
10-24-2011, 08:03 PM
I've not been officially diagnosed by anyone regarding what I have from a clinical point of view. I like to be fully male, fully female, and both (androgynous) at times. There have been a number of threads about this issue on here since I've joined. So, maybe search for older threads about it and you might find some interesting posts.

Ann

NathalieX66
10-24-2011, 09:05 PM
I keep telling me that my girl side is a part of me, not the whole or sum of me.

I will be honest, that in my case, I have thought about full time & transition close to a million times for the last twenty years, perhaps over my whole lifetime.
My guy side is a pretty cool dude, and I enjoy being him, thus the conflict. So I just let it be, and live life.

In my case, I see myself is gender non-binary....I can be either or. To understand this, remember the old computer programing code of 0 or 1....."01000101110101".....you ar either 1 or 0.

There is no "one side of the fence" with me, as I see myself as both. So I'm happy being both 1 and 0.

sissystephanie
10-24-2011, 09:14 PM
I was born a male, and the Good Lord willing I will die a male. I have no desire to be a female, I just like to wear their clothes!! Yes, I am a crossdresser, but that is as far as it goes!!

KellyJameson
10-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Yes, It is similar for me as well. Dressing in what is traditionally symbolic female clothing to my male mind makes me feel whole and normal but only when I feel what I call my feminine self which is for me the opposite of what I would feel otherwise. I'm suspicious of the words feminine and masculine and for myself just treat the experiences as opposite states of mind and I live on a continuum that flows back and forth, one of many dualities that govern the design of the universe.