PDA

View Full Version : SO said shes would do my make-up for me :)

CDPheobe
10-24-2011, 08:21 PM
It came as a surprise to me when she said she would put my make-up on me and we are going out on the town while dressed of course. And it was one of those out-of-the-blue deal type things when we were hanging out. I was so happy when she said she would. Saturday night I got dressed and went driving around again enfemme and had a great time. Nothing to write home about but it was fun. Anyhow, just thought I would share since neither of us have been on in a minute. Hope all of the members are good :)

Cynthia Anne
10-24-2011, 08:59 PM
That's awesome! Now you got to do something speacial for her! Hugs!

Launa
10-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Thats so cool. I'm also getting help this weekend from my SO to get ready for Saturday night. She's given me a list of everything I need to make it 100% complete, jewlery,earings, flower in the hair etc... I so happy to have her!

sissystephanie
10-24-2011, 09:10 PM
That really is great!! You need to hang on to that woman, like marrying her!! I told my late that I was a CD when I proposed to her, and she asked me if I went out in public dressed enfemme. I told her not very often as I was not good at makeup or fixing a wig. She said she could do both, and took care iof both those things for the almost 50 years we had together!

Eryn
10-24-2011, 09:51 PM
That is great! Pay close attention to what she does and ask questions if you don't understand something. Having her do it is great, but you want to be able to do it yourself as well.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
10-25-2011, 08:21 AM
It came as a surprise to me when she said she would put my make-up on me and we are going out on the town while dressed of course. And it was one of those out-of-the-blue deal type things when we were hanging out. I was so happy when she said she would. Saturday night I got dressed and went driving around again enfemme and had a great time. Nothing to write home about but it was fun. Anyhow, just thought I would share since neither of us have been on in a minute. Hope all of the members are good :)

That is super. You definately need to give your SO something very special. Maybe a facial and massage at a spa.

linda allen
10-25-2011, 08:25 AM
You are a very lucky person.

kimdl93
10-25-2011, 03:23 PM
so after that outing, what's next?

Joan21
10-25-2011, 05:10 PM
I guess I'm fortunate to have a wife that helps me with everything. It just seems like a normal thing around us.

paulaloha
10-25-2011, 10:36 PM
A friend of mine offered to do my makeup if I ever wanted to be a drag queen... I am so tempted to tell her about my dressing and take her up on that offer.
Congrats on the wife wanting to help you and being OK with it!