PDA

View Full Version : To CD or Not to CD

Noemi
10-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi Girls,

So last night I looked in the mirror and said how could I possibly be a girl. It would be so much easier if I just let go of all this hair removing and dressing and planning. Plus there are some GG's interested in me at the moment, one in particular. So I did not put on my night gown and forms and usual bedtime stuff, just went to bed as the dude that I am.
When I woke up, then I put on some sexy panties and an OK bra and forms, nice top, skirt(I work at home today) etc and felt relieved and also the pleasure that wearing ladies clothing brings to me, and am smiling again...this has happened to me so many times.
Has it happened to you. It really can stretch out my Psyche at times....

suchacutie
10-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Living in both genders is, frankly, a lot of work! Changing genders is not for wimps! However, there are times when we get physically and mentally tired. At that point any task is just that...a task, and not the enjoyment that we might derive from that task. It looks to me like you did the right thing: you got a good night's sleep and then everything looked immensely better! It happens to all of us more times than we wish it did!

Keep having fun!

tina

MyntiePhraesh
10-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Are you worried that the GG's who are interested in you won't be accepting of your CDing? You seem to be feeling the pressures of social stigma if you went to bed feeling bad about yourself, then woke up feeling relieved being able to dress. As a GG of a CD I can tell you that he gets frustrated when we're at home and he's in a skirt, then gets a phone call where he's needed outside the house, or decides to go grocery shopping and has to go put on a pair of pants to leave the house. He'll come home, then dig around in his huge closet to find not only a skirt, but also a blouse. He's much more relaxed afterwards.

Cynthia Anne
10-25-2011, 03:00 PM
Wow! I wonder how many wish that cding was an option!

Karren H
10-25-2011, 03:12 PM
The only thing that is optional is whether you torture yourself or not. I choose the "not".

kimdl93
10-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Two points - first - see Karren's post above. Second - its entirely possible to find a GG who will accept and possibly even encourage your CDing. Its better to sort out those who can be positive and supportive - so prepare to have some interesting conversations!

Noemi
10-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Thank you. I get better answers from you all than I can come up with on my own, really moves me that everyone shares.
I know what I described has happened to everyone(well I am pretty sure it must happen).
Where my mind is, is realizing that suppressing my self has been the corner stone of my problems in life. I realize why I acted out, or ran so far from my feelings...why because I am Tg'ed that acceptance is a big step for me.

And yes I fear the stigma, and, though I am very comfortable with women..they are always saying what a "Doll" I am..I think they must know, but want me as a man just the same, meaning they are flirting with me. LOL I am still way in the closet and am scared. I am slowly distancing myself from my completely non accepting family, which really has freed me up.
The Rock that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone indeed.

Thanks again.

MackenzieMarigold
10-25-2011, 04:05 PM
If you feel it's a part of you, then I don't think you have a choice. sure it can be repressed, but look at how many have it come back later in life and how much it tortures them. Although I think the biggest thing is whether you're TG or just a CD.

I don't think it's fair to start a relationship as a TG without the girl knowing, just imagine if she did that to you. You''d be (reasonably) angry if you found out she was hiding that from you all along.

But if you aren't TG and just enjoy dressing up, there's nothing stopping you from having a nice girl and dressing up on the side. Plus she may even be into it =)

Joan21
10-25-2011, 05:02 PM
I get confused all the time when I start thinking bout who I am when I read all those terms cd ts tv tv etc. I just accept who I am an that is male that loves being woman when I'm all dressed and pretty!

Piora
10-25-2011, 05:20 PM
I get confused all the time when I start thinking bout who I am when I read all those terms cd ts tv tv etc. I just accept who I am an that is male that loves being woman when I'm all dressed and pretty!
I think you'll find that many here share that same philosophy. I know that's how I view it. Being n touch with my inner femininity that way is a stress release, and by allowing that to come out on occasion, I am much happier for it. To me, it's worth all the work.

JenniferR771
10-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Hang out at the women's basketball arena--maybe you will meet a bi girl--to her, you are the best of both worlds.

Jessicadtw
10-25-2011, 05:45 PM
I think you are right Filomena. We've all had that same moment of truth. Like you many still ask the question and then wake up and reassume our "self". What I can say to you is that I look back and realize that I missed the opportunity you are faced with at this moment in your life. Carpe diem!

Noemi
10-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Hang out at the women's basketball arena--maybe you will meet a bi girl--to her, you are the best of both worlds.
This is twisted funny LOL
I used to have a lesbian GF who at first could not, at first, understand why she was so attracted to me in male mode no less. I thought I would be safe with her adn she liked my dressing up for her, let me wear her clothes, until I stretched them out a bit(shoulders, we are big)but she turned out to be such a crazy bitch..WOW I just ran for my life.
Still funny stuff though Jennifer!